當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文笑話大全 > 短的英語笑話欣賞

短的英語笑話欣賞

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.64W 次

笑話,顧名思義,是一種通過幽默的文字或圖示來達到令人會心一笑或捧腹大笑效果的文學形式。小編精心收集了短的英語笑話,供大家欣賞學習!

ing-bottom: 70.63%;">短的英語笑話欣賞
  短的英語笑話篇1

Make a Wish!

許個願吧!

Every morning on his way to work, a business man passed a house where he saw a woman beating her looy on the head with a loaf of bread.

每天早晨一位商人在上班途中都會經過一戶人家,他總是看見一個女人用一條麪包打她兒子的頭部。

But on this particular day, he noticed that she was hitting him with a piece of chocolate cake.

但今天卻比較特別,他發現她正用一塊巧克力蛋糕打他的頭。

Unable to restrain his curiosity, he rang the doorbell and the woman answered.

他忍不住好奇,便按了那戶人家的門鈴。女人聽了鈴聲,出來開門。

"Madam, I couldn't help but notice that every day you beat your child with a loaf of bread. . . "

“這位太太,每天經過這裏我都忍不住會注意到你用一條麪包打你兒子……”

"That's true ."

"那倒是不假……"

"And yet today I observed that you were hitting him with a piece of chocolate cake.

"可是今天我卻看見你用一塊巧克力蛋糕打他。"

“Well, today's his birthday. ”

“今天是他生日嘛。”

  短的英語笑話篇2

A Precocious Child

一個早熟的小孩

When the door-to-door salesman rang the doorbell of the suburban home,

當挨家挨戶兜售東西的推銷員按了一幢郊區房子的門鈴後,

he was taken a back when a 10-year-old boy opened the door smoking a big cigar.

他嚇了一跳,開門的竟是一位嘴裏叼着一根大雪茄的十歲男孩。

The salesman could only stammer out, "Er, is your mother at home?"

推銷員結結巴巴地問道,“哦,你媽媽在家嗎?”

Answered the boy, "What do you think?"

小男孩回答說,"你認爲呢?"

  短的英語笑話篇3

A Remarkable Talent

一位了不起的天才

"Did you know I could tell time by the piano?" asked one friend of another.

“你相信我可以由鋼琴知道現在幾點鐘嗎?’一位老兄向他的朋友問道。

"You're kidding," replied his companion dubiously.

“別開玩笑了!”他的朋友懷疑地回答。

"I'll show you," said the first man as he sat down at the piano and started to hammer out amartial tune.

“那我試給你看,”說着那位老兄就坐在鋼琴前開始彈起一首進行曲。

Within seconds came a pounding on the wall, and an angry voice shouting,

幾秒鐘後牆壁傳來捶打聲,一個憤怒的聲音叫道:

"Hey, you son of a bitch, don’t you realize it's three o’clock in the morning?"

“嘿!你他媽的,你知不知道現在是凌晨三點鐘?”

  短的英語笑話篇4

City Suckers

城裏來的傻瓜

Two city folk were on a drive in the country, but got completely lost.

兩個城市裏的老兄在一條鄉間小道上開車迷了路。

Pulling over next to an old farmer, they asked him if he knew the way back to the city.

他們把車停靠一位老農夫旁邊,問他知不知道回城裏的路。

"Nope. Can't say that I do," replied the old hayseed.

“不,我不知道,”老農夫答道。

"Well, can you tell us how to get back to the main highway?"

“那你知道回到主要公路要怎麼走嗎?

"Nope. Don't know that, either. "

“不,我也不知道。”

"Well, you sure don't know much, do you?"

"喔,你好像不太熟悉這裏的路況,是嗎?""Could be. . . but I ain't lost, neither."

“可以這麼說,……可是我也不會迷路。”


看了“短的英語笑話”的人還看了:

1.關於英語小笑話簡短

2.簡短的英語笑話帶翻譯欣賞

3.短小經典的英語笑話精選

4.有關較短的英文笑話欣賞

5.簡短的英語笑話帶翻譯