當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文笑話大全 > 小學生英語笑話帶翻譯

小學生英語笑話帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.47W 次

幽默笑話是一種飽含智慧和情趣的領域,令人解頤,暢懷,回味和神往。它已經滲透整個社會生活,併發揮着作用。它內容豐富,形式多樣。下面是本站小編帶來的小學生英語笑話帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!

小學生英語笑話帶翻譯
  小學生英語笑話帶翻譯篇一

A young couple was becoming anxious about their four-year-old son, who had not yet talked. They took him to specialists, but the doctors found nothing wrong with him.

一對年輕的夫婦對於他們四歲的兒子仍然不會說話這件事非常着急。他們帶他去看專家,但是醫生們找不出任何不正常的地方。

Then one Morning at breakfast the boy suddenly blurted, "Mom, the toast is burned."

之後有一天早上,這個男孩突然說道:“媽媽,麪包拷糊了。”

"You talked! You talked!" shouted his mother. "I'm so happy! But why has it taken this long."

“你說話了!你說話了!”他的媽媽嚷道。“我真高興!但是爲什麼要我們等這麼長的時間呢?”

"Well, up till now," said the boy, "things have been okay."

“嗯,直到現在,”男孩說,“每件事都很正常啊。”

  小學生英語笑話帶翻譯篇二

A history teacher and his wife were sitting at a table

一位歷史老師和他的妻子在吃飯

the wife asked “Anything new at work”, and he replied", no, I am teaching History".

妻子問到:“工作上有什麼新鮮事嗎?”丈夫回答說:“沒有,我是教歷史的。”

  小學生英語笑話帶翻譯篇三

The lecturer on evolution had been going on for nearly two hours. then he started again, and said he:"Let me ask the evolutionist a question --- if we had tails like a baboon, where are they?"

教進化論的老師已經滔滔不絕地講了快兩個小時,他的話題又來了:“讓我向進化論者提個問題——如果我們曾經像狒狒那樣長着尾巴,那麼現在尾巴到哪裏去了?”

"I'll venture an answer, " said an old lady. "We have worn them off sitting here so long.".

“我來試試看,”一位老太太說。“該是我們在這裏坐這麼久把它們磨掉了吧。”

  小學生英語笑話帶翻譯篇四

A lady opened her refrigerator and saw a rabbit sitting on one of the shelves, "What are you doing in there?" she asked.

一位女士打開冰箱門,發現一隻兔子坐在其中的一層隔板上,就問它:“你在那裏做什麼?”

The rabbit replied, "This is a Westinghouse, isn't it?"

兔子回答:“這是Westinghouse對不對?”(Westinghouse,西屋電氣公司)

The lady confirmed, "Yes."

女士確認道:“沒錯。”

"Well," the rabbit said,"I'm westing."

兔子說:“那就對了,我就是要往西邊去。”

Rabbit: Are you sure this bottle of special carrot juice will cure me?

兔子:你確信這瓶特製胡蘿蔔汁能治好我的病?

Doctor: Absolutely. No rabbit ever came back for another.

醫生:當然咯,凡是喝過的兔子沒有一隻來要第二瓶的。

Baby Rabbit: Mommy, where did I come from?

兔寶寶:媽咪,我是從哪兒來的呢?

Mother Rabbit: I'll tell you when you're older.

兔媽媽:等你長大點再告訴你。

Baby Rabbit: Oh, Mommy, please, tell me now.

兔寶寶:噢媽咪,現在就告訴我吧,求您了。

Mother Rabbit: If you must know, you were pulled from a magician's hat.

兔媽媽:如果你一定要知道,那我告訴你你是從魔術師的帽子裏被拽出來的。


看了“小學生英語笑話帶翻譯”的人還看了:

1.小學生英語幽默笑話帶翻譯

2.經典小學英語笑話帶翻譯

3.小學簡單英語幽默笑話

4.小學生簡單英語笑話帶翻譯

5.小學簡單英語笑話帶翻譯