當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語文化 > 職場英語培訓: 外企郵件高頻句

職場英語培訓: 外企郵件高頻句

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.67W 次

在職場旅程中,工作是頭等大事,如果你的職場英語過關的話,相信能給你帶來不一樣的提升。用英語發送商務郵件這是職場的常事,如果你的能力不過關,就趕快來看看下面這些郵件高頻句子吧。相信能給大家帶來一些有用的啓發。

職場英語培訓: 外企郵件高頻句

1 Initiate a meeting

發起會議

I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A.

今天下午我建議我們就A項目的發展計劃開會討論一下。

I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben.

我建議我們今晚九點半和Brown聊一下,你和Ben有沒有空?

We'd like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time.

十月三十號(週四),老時間,開會。

I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XX project.

我想跟你電話討論下報告進展和XXX項目的情況。

2 Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions

諮詢信息/反饋/建議

Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me know. 

如果存取文件有任何問題請和我聯繫。

Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule.

謝謝你,希望能聽到更多你對評估和日程計劃的建議。

Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon.

期待您的反饋建議!

Feel free to give your comments.

請隨意提出您的建議。

Any question, please let me know.

如有任何問題,歡迎和我聯繫。

Please contact me if you have any questions. 

如有任何問題,歡迎和我聯繫。

Your comments and suggestions are welcome! 

歡迎您的評論和建議!

It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user's behavior. 

您若能就用戶行爲方面提供更多信息就太感激了!

At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue.

如果可以,我希望你能負責這件事情。

3 Give feedback

意見反饋

Please see comments below.

請看下面的評論。

My answers are in blue below.

我的回答已標藍。

I add some comments to the document for your reference.

我就文檔添加了一些備註,僅供參考。

4 Attachment

附件

I enclose the evaluation report for your reference.

我附加了評估報告供您閱讀。

Attached please find today's meeting notes.

今天的會議記錄在附件裏。

Attach is the design document, please review it.

設計文檔在附件裏,請評閱。

For other known issues related to individual features, please see attached release notes.

其他個人特徵方面的信息請見附件。

5 Point listing

列表

Today we would like to finish following tasks by the end of today:……

今天我們要完成的任務如下:

Some known issues in this release:

聲明中涉及的一些問題如下

Our team here reviewed the newest SCM policy and has following concerns.

我們閱讀了最新的供應鏈管理政策,做出如下考慮

Here are some more questions/issues for your team:

以下是對你們團隊的一些問題:

The current status is as following:

目前數據如下:

Some items need your attention:

以下方面請注意:

這些高頻句子,希望大家能夠記牢,因爲說不定什麼時候就會用上。無論你在考試中或者處於職場時,我們都要不斷的提升自己,用知識武裝自己。網校的各門英語課程正在等待着大家,還等什麼?有需要的朋友趕快來一起學習吧!