當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文文章作品 > 必背經典英語美文3篇

必背經典英語美文3篇

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.74W 次

現代人把中國現代散文界定爲“美文” ,形成文學散文、個性藝術和自由文體的觀念。下面是本站小編帶來的必背經典英語美文3篇,歡迎閱讀!

必背經典英語美文3篇
  必背經典英語美文3篇精選

死亡是生命的見證

Perhaps it's only when we fully accept that we will die that we can fully accept how alive we are right h brings perspective, then. It brings us back to life and it asks of me, how, now, will I live? A friend works at a hospice, and recently she cared for a man who just had days left. They talked about his childhood, she tells me, and then she asked him what makes life good? She wrote down his 's "when we assume nothing," he said, "when we give more than we take, when we need less, when we smile often, when we dream big, when we laugh frequently, and when we find comfort in knowing how blessed we blessed we are. The poet Rilke said, "Being here is so much." And whether you believe death is the end or, like me, that it is only the beginning, life is surely not about the time we have left - days, weeks, years? - but about the time we have now.

可能只有當我們全然接受人生必死的現實,才能意識到當下的人生是多麼鮮活。死亡讓人省視,讓人迴歸生命。它詰問我要怎樣生活。有一個在收容所工作的朋友告訴我,最近她照顧過一個只有數天生命的人。他們談及了他的孩提時期,她問病人,是什麼讓生命美好?原話如下:“當我們不理所當然,當我們給予多過索取,當我們少欲少求,當我們常常微笑,當我們夢想遠大,當我們時時開懷,當我們意識到人生多麼寶貴而身心愉悅。”人生多麼寶貴。詩人Rilke說,“活着,幸甚至哉。” 不管你認爲死亡是終結,或者像我一樣,認爲死亡是開始,生命顯然不在於我們還能活多久——幾天,幾周,幾年?——而在於我們活着的當下這一刻。

  必背經典英語美文3篇閱讀

做最好的自己

If you can't be a pine on the top of the hill,

如果你當不了山巔的一棵勁鬆,

Be a scrub in the valley-but be

就做山谷裏的灌木--但一定

The best little scrub by the side of the rill;

要做溪邊最棒的一棵;

Be a bush if you can't be a tree.

估一棵灌木,如果你成不了樹。

If you can't be a bush be a bit of grass,

如果你當不了灌木,就做一株小草,

And some highway happier make;

給路邊帶去更多歡笑;

If you can't be a muskie then just be a bass-

如果你當不了大梭魚,就做一尾小鱸魚

But the liveliest bass in the lake!

--但要做湖裏最活潑的那條!

We can't all be captains, we've got to be crew,

我們不能全當船長,總得有人做船員,

There's something for all of us here.

但我們每個人都有事可做,

There's big work to do, and there's lesser to do,

有大事去做,有小事去做,

And the task you must do is the near.

我們必須着眼於眼前。

If you can't be a highway then just be a trail,

如果你當不了大道,就做一條小徑,

If you can't be the sun be a star;

如果你當不了太陽,就做一顆星星;

It isn't by size that you win or you fail-

勝負不在於大小--

Be the best of whatever you are!

不論做什麼,一定要做到最好!

  必背經典英語美文3篇學習

展翅高飛

Spread Your Wings

Close your eyes, open your heart,

閉上眼睛,打開心扉,

Concentrate hard, get ready to start.

集中精力,準備出發。

It is almost time to lift off and fly.

幾乎是振翅起飛的時候了。

Believe in yourself and you'll fly very high.

相信自己,你會飛得很高。

Open your wings, spread them out.

張開羽翼,展開翅膀。

This is what flying is all about.

這是飛行的全部。

I know you can make it through this test.

我知道你能通過這個測試。

Come on now. Do your best.

來吧,現在。盡你的全力!

Now that you can fly and soar,

既然你能展翅翱翔,

You can enter that successful door.

你便能進入成功之門。

You've spread your wings and lifted your voice.

展開翅膀,放聲歌唱。

lt's now time for others to make the right choice.

現在是時候讓別人做出正確的選擇。