當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文文章作品 > 超適合朋友圈或QQ空間動態的100句英語摘抄美文

超適合朋友圈或QQ空間動態的100句英語摘抄美文

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.36W 次

  下面是小編整理好的100句英語美文摘抄,希望大家喜歡。正如:To see a world in a grain of sand. And a heaven in a wild flower 從一粒沙子看到一個世界,從一朵野花看到一個天堂。這樣的句子真的值得我們去好好品味。

超適合朋友圈或QQ空間動態的100句英語摘抄美文

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

對於世界而言,你是一個人;但是對於某個人,你是他的整個世界.

Let’s write that letter we thought of writing "one of these days".

曾"打算有那麼一天"去寫的信,就在今天寫吧.

I think of other ages that floated upon the stream of life and love and death and are forgotten, and I feel thefreedom of passing away.

只管走過去,不必逗留着採了花朵來保存,因爲一路上花朵自會繼續開放的.

To see a world in a grain of sand. And a heaven in a wild flower

Hold infinity in the palm of your hand. And eternity in an hour

從一粒沙子看到一個世界,從一朵野花看到一個天堂

把握在你手心裏的就是無限,永恆也就消融於一個時辰.

No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is worth make you cry.

沒有人值得你流淚.值得讓你這麼所的人,不會讓你哭泣.

The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can’t have them.

失去某人,最糟糕的莫過於,他近在身旁,卻猶如遠在天邊.

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

對於世界而言,你是一個人;但是對於某個人,你是他的整個世界.

Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

縱然傷心,也不要愁眉不展,因爲你不知道是誰會愛上你的笑容.

Don’t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn’t willing to waste their time on you.

不要爲那些不願在你身上花費時間的人而浪費你的時間.

Just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to doesn’t mean they don’t love you with all they have.

愛你的人如果沒有按你所希望的方式來愛你,那比能夠不代表他們沒有全心全意地愛你.

Don’t cry because it is over, smile,because it happened.

不要因爲結束而哭泣.微笑吧,爲你的曾經擁有.

Life is a chain of moments of enjoyment, not only about survival

生活是一串串的快樂時光,我們不僅僅是爲了生存而生存

And forever has no end.

永永遠遠,永無止境.

Life is a pure flame, and we live by an invisible sun within us.

生命是一束純淨的火焰,我們依靠自己內心看不見的太陽而存在.

生如夏花之絢爛,死如秋葉之靜美.

Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.

有一次,我們夢見大家都是不相識的.我們醒了,卻知道我們原是相親相愛的.

Once we dreamt that we were strangers. We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.

我的心是曠野的鳥,在你的眼睛裏找到了天空.

My heart, the bird of the wilderness, has found its sky in your eyes.

是大地的淚點,使她的微笑保持着青春不謝.

It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom.

如果你因失去了太陽而流淚,那麼你也將失去羣星了.

If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

你看不見你自己,你所看見的只是你的影子.

What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.

瀑布歌唱道:我得到自由時便有了歌聲了.

The waterfall sing, I find my song, when I find my freedom.

你微微地笑着,不同我說什麼話.而我覺得,爲了這個,我已等待得久了.

You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.

人不能在他的歷史中表現出他自己,他在歷史中奮鬥着露出頭角.

Man does not reveal himself in his history, he struggles up through it.

我們如海鷗之與波濤相遇似地,遇見了,走近了.海鷗飛去,波濤滾滾地流開,我們也分別了.

I love you not because of who you are,

Because of who I am when I am with you .

我愛你,不是因爲你是一個怎樣的人,

而是因爲我喜歡與你在一起時的感覺.

Like the meeting of the seagulls and the waves we meet and come seagulls fly off, the waves roll away and we depart.

當我們是大爲謙卑的時候,便是我們最接近偉大的時候.

We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.

決不要害怕剎那--永恆之聲這樣唱着.

Never be afraid of the moments--thus sings the voice of the everlasting.

完全爲了對不全的愛,把自己裝飾得美麗.

The perfect decks itself in beauty for the love of the Imperfect.

錯誤經不起失敗,但是真理卻不怕失敗.

In my solitude of heart I feel the sigh of this widowed evening veiled with mist and rain.

我們把世界看錯了,反說它欺騙我們.

We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.

人對他自己建築起堤防來.

Wrong cannot afford defeat but Right can.

這寡獨的黃昏,幕着霧與雨,我在我的心的孤寂裏,感覺到它的嘆息.

Man barricades against himself.

使生如夏花之絢爛,死如秋葉之靜美.

Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.

我想起了浮泛在生與愛與死的川流上的許多別的時代,以及這些時代之被遺忘,我便感覺到離開塵世的自由了.

Thoughts pass in my mind like flocks of lucks in the sky.I hear the voice of their wings.

誰如命運似的催着我向前走呢?那是我自己,在身背後大跨步走着.

Who drives me forward like fate?The Myself striding on my back.

我們的慾望把彩虹的顏色借給那隻不過是雲霧的人生.

Our desire lends the colours of the rainbow to the mere mists and vapours of life.

Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away. And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sigh.

夏天的飛鳥,飛到我窗前唱歌,又飛去了. 秋天的黃葉,他們沒有什麼可唱的,只是嘆息一聲,飛落在那裏.

The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.

偉大的沙漠爲了綠葉的愛而燃燒,而她搖搖頭、笑著、飛走了.

The sands in you way beg for your song and your movement,dancing you carry the burden of their lameness?

跳著舞的流水啊!當你途中的泥沙爲你的歌聲和流動哀求時, 你可願意擔起他們跛足的重擔?

Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.

憂愁在我心中沈寂平靜,正如黃昏在寂靜的林中.

Do not linger to gather flowers to keep them, but walk on,for flowers will keep themselves blooming all your way.

思想掠過我的心上,如一羣野鴨飛過天空.我聽見它們鼓翼之聲了.

They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back.

把燈籠背在背上的人,有黑影遮住前路.

Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.

休息隸屬於工作,正如眼瞼隸屬於眼睛.

I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me.

我不能選擇那最好的,是那最好的選擇了我.

The waterfall sings, '' I find my song, when I find my freedom.''

瀑布歌道:「當我得到自由時,便有了歌聲.」

We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.

當我們極謙卑時,則幾近於偉大.

The sparrow is sorry for the peacock at the burden of its tail.

麻雀因孔雀馱著翎尾而替它擔憂.

“I give my whole water in joy,“ sings the waterfall, '' though little of it is enough for the thirsty.''

瀑布歌唱著:「雖然渴者只需少許水便足夠,我卻樂意給與我的全部」

The woodcutter's axe begged for its handle from tree, the tree gave it.

樵夫的斧頭向樹要柄,樹便給了它.

the stars are not afraid to appear like fireflies.

羣星不會因爲像螢火蟲而怯於出現.

The scabbard is content to be dull when it protects the keenness of the word.

劍鞘保護劍的鋒利,自己卻滿足於它自己的遲鈍.

The cloud stood humbly in a corner of the sky, The morning crowned it with splendour.

白雲謙卑地站在天邊,晨光給它披上壯麗的光彩.

The dust receives insult and in return offers her flowers.

塵土承受屈辱,卻以鮮花來回報.

He who wants to do good knocks at the gate; he who loves finds the gate open.

想要行善的人在門外敲著門;愛人的,看見門是敞開的.

Not hammer-strokes, but dance of the water sings the pebbles into perfection.

不是錘的敲打,乃是水的載歌載舞,使鵝卵石臻於完美.

God's great power is in the gentle breeze, not in the storm.

上帝的大能在柔和的微風中,不在狂風暴雨中.

By plucking her petals you do not gather the beauty of the flower.

採擷花瓣得不著花的美麗.

God is ashamed when the prosperous boasts of his special favour.

當富貴利達的人誇說他得到上帝的恩惠時,上帝卻羞了.

The great walks with the small without fear. The middling keeps aloof.

大的不怕與小的同遊,居中的卻遠避之.

'' The learned say that your lights will one day be no more.'' said the firefly to the stars made no answer.

螢火蟲對羣星說:「學者說你的光有一天會熄滅.」羣星不回答它.

God loves man's lamp-lights better than his own great stars.

上帝喜愛人間的燈光甚於他自己的大星.

Praise shames me, for I secretly beg for it.

榮譽羞著我,因爲我暗地裏追求著它.

The pet dog suspects the universe for scheming to take its place.

小狗懷疑大宇宙陰謀篡奪它的位置.

The little flower lies in the dust. It sought the path of the butterfly.

小花睡在塵土裏,它尋求蝴蝶走的路.

Let this be my last word, that I trust in thy love.

我相信你的愛」讓這句話作爲我最後的話.

Dark clouds becomes heaven's flowers when kissed by light.

黑雲受到光的接吻時,就變成了天上的花朵.

I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.

我愛你,不是因爲你是一個怎樣的人,而是因爲我喜歡與你在一起時的感覺.

No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won‘t make you cry.

沒有人值得你流淚,值得讓你這麼做的人不會讓你哭泣.

The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can‘t have them.

失去某人,最糟糕的莫過於,他近在身旁,卻猶如遠在天邊.

Don‘t cry because it is over, smile because it happened.

不要因爲結束而哭泣,微笑吧,爲你的曾經擁有

Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.

在遇到夢中人之前,上天也許會安排我們先遇到別的人;在我們終於遇見心儀的人時,便應當心存感激.

Don‘t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn‘t willing to waste their time on you.

不要爲那些不願在你身上花費時間的人而浪費你的時間.

Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

縱然傷心,也不要愁眉不展,因爲你不知是誰會愛上你的笑容.

Just because someone doesn‘t love you the way you want them to, doesn‘t mean they don‘t love you with all they have.

愛你的人如果沒有按你所希望的方式來愛你,那並不代表他們沒有全心全意地愛你.

Don‘t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.

不要着急,最好的總會在最不經意的時候出現.

Life has become richer by the love that has been lost.

生命因爲失去愛情而更豐盛.