當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文文章作品 > 2016英語美文欣賞

2016英語美文欣賞

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.13K 次

經典美文的背誦是中學生學習英語的基本的方法與經驗,是提高學生英語素養的主要途徑。下面是本站小編帶來的2016英語經典美文,歡迎閱讀!

2016英語美文欣賞
  2016英語經典美文篇一

夏天的歌 Song of Graduation

By Vitamin C.

So we tAlked all night about the rest of our lives

我們曾整夜討論以後的生活

Where we're gonna be when we turn 25

不知25歲時我們會在哪裏

I keep thinking times will never change.

我堅持認爲時代不會更替

夏天的歌 Song of Graduation

Keep on thinking things will always be the same

堅持認爲事物會亙古不變

But when we leave this year we won't be coming back

但當今年離開,我們就不再回來

No More hanging out cause we're on a different track

不會再呆在一起,因爲我們會過着不同的生活

And if you got something that you need to say

如果你有需要講的話

You'd better say it right now cause you don't have another day

最好現在就說吧,因爲你不可能再多有一天

夏天的歌 Song of Graduation

Cause we're moving on and we can't slow down

因爲我們在往前走,不能放慢腳步

These memories are playing like a film without sound

記憶就像在播放無聲電影

And I keep thinking of that night in June

我經常想起六月的那個夜晚

夏天的歌 Song of Graduation

I didn't know much of love but it came too soon

我對愛還了解太少

And there was me and you

但它又來得太快

And then we got real cool

我和你在一起

夏天的歌 Song of Graduation

Stay at home talking on the telephone

呆在家裏和我在電話裏聊天

We'd get so excited, we'd get so scared

我們興奮,也很害怕

Laughing at ourselves thinking life's not fair

自嘲自樂,認爲生活不公

And this is how it feels...

這就是全部的感受

夏天的歌 Song of Graduation

So if we get the big jobs

如果我們身居要職

And we make the big money

賺得很多錢

When we look back now

當我們回顧今天

Will our jokes still be funny?

是否我們的玩笑仍然有趣?

Will we still remember everything we learned in school?

是否我們的玩笑仍然有趣?

Still be trying to break every single rule

是否還試着打破每一個條例?

夏天的歌 Song of Graduation

Will we think about tomorrow like we think about now?

是否我們會考慮未來就像我們考慮現在?

Can we survive it out there?

是否我們在社會上能挺下來?

Can we make it somehow?

是否我們能獲得某種成功?

I guess I thought that this would never end

我猜這永遠都不會結束

夏天的歌 Song of Graduation

And suddenly it's like we're women and men

但突然好像我們都已經長大成人

Will the past be a shadow that will follow us 'round?

是否過去會像影子一樣跟隨我們?

Will these memories fade when I leave this town

是否當我離開這個地方,這些記憶會褪色?

I keep thinking that it's not goodbye

我堅持,堅持認爲這並不是再見

夏天的歌 Song of Graduation1

Keep on thinking it's our time to fly

堅持認爲已到了展翅高飛的時候

As we go on, we remember

當生活繼續,我們記得

All the times we had together

所有我們在一起的時光

And as our lives change, come whatever

當生活在改變,但無論發生什麼

We will still be, friends forever

我們永遠是朋友

  2016英語經典美文篇二

Facing the ocean, in the warmth of spring with flowers in bloom

《面朝大海,春暖花開》

By Haizi

海子

From tomorrow on, I will be a happy man

從明天起,做一個幸福的人

面朝大海 春暖花開

Feeding the horse, chopping firewood, traveling the world

餵馬、劈柴,周遊世界

From tomorrow on, I will concern myself with grains and vegetables

從明天起,關心糧食和蔬菜

面朝大海 春暖花開

I will have a house facing the ocean, in the warmth of spring with flowers in bloom

我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花開

From tomorrow on, I will write to each of my loved ones

從明天起,和每一個親人通信

Telling them about my happiness

告訴他們我的幸福

面朝大海 春暖花開

That happiness told to me by the lightning

那幸福的閃電告訴我的

I will tell each and every person

我將告訴每一個人

面朝大海 春暖花開

I will give each river and each mountain a tender name

給每一條河每一座山取一個溫暖的名字

I will also say a blessing for you, my dear stranger

陌生人,我也爲你祝福

面朝大海 春暖花開

Wishing you a bright future

願你有一個燦爛的前程

Wishing you everlasting love

願你有情人終成眷屬

面朝大海 春暖花開

Wishing you all the happiness on earth

願你在塵世獲得幸福

I only wish to stand facing the ocean, in the warmth of spring with flowers in bloom

而我只願面朝大海,春暖花開

1989.1.13

  2016英語經典美文篇三

Clear Your Mental Space

清理心靈的空間

Think about the last time you felt a negative emotion---like stress, anger, or frustration. What was going through your mind as you were going through that negativity? Was your mind cluttered with thoughts? Or was it paralyzed, unable to think?

想下你最近一次感受到的消極情緒,例如壓力,憤怒或挫折。當你處於那種消極情緒時你在想些什麼?是充滿了混亂的思緒?還是陷於麻木,無法思考?

The next time you find yourself in the middle of a very stressful time, or you feel angry or frustrated, stop. Yes, that's right, stop. Whatever you're doing, stop and sit for one minute. While you're sitting there, completely immerse yourself in the negative emotion.

下次當你發現自己處於非常緊張的狀態時,或是你感到氣憤或受挫時,停下來。是的,對,停下來。不管你在做什麼,停下來坐上一分鐘。坐着的時候,讓自己完全沉浸在那種消極情緒之中。

清理心靈的空間 Clear Your Mental Space

Allow that emotion to consume you. Allow yourself one minute to truly feel that emotion. Don't cheat yourself here. Take the entire minute---but only one minute---to do nothing else but feel that emotion.

讓那種消極情緒吞噬你,給自己一分鐘的時間去真切地體會那種情緒,不要欺騙自己。花整整一分鐘的時間 – 但只有一分鐘 – 去體會那種情緒,別的什麼也不要做。

When the minute is over, ask yourself, "Am I willing to keep holding on to this negative emotion as I go through the rest of the day?"

當一分鐘結束時,問自己:“我是否想在今天餘下的時間裏繼續保持這種消極情緒?”

清理心靈的空間 Clear Your Mental Space

Once you've allowed yourself to be totally immersed in the emotion and really fell it, you will be surprised to find that the emotion clears rather quickly.

一旦你允許自己完全沉浸在那種情緒當中並真切體會到它,你就會驚奇地發現那種情緒很快就消失了。

If you feel you need to hold on to the emotion for a little longer, that is OK. Allow yourself another minute to feel the emotion.

如果你覺得還需要點時間來保持那種情緒,沒關係,再給自己一分鐘的時間去體會它。

When you feel you've had enough of the emotion, ask yourself if you're willing to carry that negativity with you for the rest of the day. If not, take a deep breath. As you exhale, release all that negativity with your breath.

如果你覺得自己已經充分體會了那種情緒,那就問自己是否願意在今天餘下的時間裏繼續保持這種消極情緒。如果不願意,那就深呼吸。呼氣的時候,把所有的消極情緒都釋放出去。

清理心靈的空間 Clear Your Mental Space

This exercise seems simple---almost too simple. But, it is very effective. By allowing that negative emotion the space to be truly felt, you are dealing with the emotion rather than stuffing it down and trying not to feel it. You are actually taking away the power of the emotion by giving it the space and attention it needs. When you immerse yourself in the emotion, and realize that it is only emotion, it loses its control. You can clear your head and proceed with your task.

這個方法似乎很簡單 – 幾乎是太過簡單了,但卻非常有效。通過給自己空間真正體會消極情緒,你是在處理這種情緒,而不是將其壓制下去然後儘量不加理會。通過給予消極情緒所需的空間和關注,你實際上是在消解其力量。當你沉浸在那種情緒之中,並且明白它只是一種情緒時,你就擺脫了它的控制。你可以清理頭腦並繼續做事。

清理心靈的空間 Clear Your Mental Space

Try it. Next time you're in the middle of a negative emotion, give yourself the space to feel the emotion and see what happens. Keep a piece of paper with you that says the following:

你下次籠罩消極情緒時,試一下這種做法,給自己一點空間來體會那種情緒並看看會發生什麼。隨身帶一張寫着如下字句的紙條

Stop. Immerse for one minute. Do I want to keep this negativity? Breath deep, exhale, release. Move on!

停下來。沉浸一分鐘。我想保持這種消極情緒嗎?深吸氣,呼氣,放鬆。繼續做事!

清理心靈的空間 Clear Your Mental Space

This will remind you of the steps to the process. Remember; take the time you need to really immerse yourself in the emotion. Then, when you feel you've felt it enough, release it---really let go of it. You will be surprised at how quickly you can move on from a negative situation and get to what you really want to do!

這會提醒你該怎樣去做。記住,要花你所需要的時間去真正沉浸於那種情緒之中。然後,當你感到自己已經充分體會到了它。你會驚奇地發現,你很快就能擺脫消極情緒,並開始做你真正想做的事情!


看了“2016英語經典美文”的人還看了:

1.2016經典英語美文欣賞

2.2016英文勵志美文摘抄

3.2016英語美文段落摘抄

4.2016青春英語勵志美文

5.2016經典英語美文背誦