當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 雙語新聞 > 最萌身高差的確很萌 但副作用也很大

最萌身高差的確很萌 但副作用也很大

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.26W 次

1. You can't share clothes unless you're keen on a very tight wardrobe.

你們不能換着穿衣服,除非你對緊身衣特別感興趣

2. Taking selfies together is a difficult skill to master, and someone always gets cut out. Usually you.

一起自拍是一門高難度的技術活,總有人出框。說的就是你。

3. Sharing a doona can cause issues, and you always seem to end up with your feet sticking out the end.

靠在一起睡覺覺也會出問題,最後你的腳總是伸出牀外。

4. But you do get to be the default big spoon, which is the best spoon to be because you just get to cuddle them.

你總能被他/她“小鳥依人”一把,這是最好的姿勢,因爲對方太嬌小了,你不得不抱着他/她。

5. If you share a car, you spend a lot of time moving the seat around.

如果你們開同一輛車,你得花很多時間調整駕駛座椅。

6. When you want to wear heels, you'll just have to deal with being gigantic when you stand next to them.

如果你想穿高跟鞋,你站在他/她身邊時就會顯得特別巨大,你不得不接受這一點。

7. Hugs usually just end up with them getting a face full of boob or chest.

當你們擁抱時,他/她的小臉總是深埋總是你的胸器或胸懷中。

8. Though resting your chin on their head while hugging is ~very cute~.

不過抱抱的時候能把你的下巴擱在他/她的頭上也挺“萌萌噠”。

9. Holding hands is never comfortable for you both.

牽手的姿勢會讓你們雙方都覺得不舒服。

10. Kissing while standing up or putting your arm around their shoulder can often be hard.

想要站着接吻或者把你的胳膊枕在他/她的肩頭都很困難。

最萌身高差的確很萌 但副作用也很大

11. You never get to be the cute one, who daintily sits in their partner's lap.

你永遠不會是優美的坐在對方大腿上的嬌小的那一個。

12. But you do have the prestigious honour of being able to give many a piggy-back ride and pick-up cuddles.

不過你總是享有殊榮,可以讓他/她玩“騎大馬”或是“舉高高”的遊戲。

13. It's very easy to hide things like presents and your junk food stash – just put them on the top shelf.

想要把禮物或者你的私貨零食藏起來總是很容易——放在櫃子頂格就行。

15. Though, short people usually are very resourceful.

不過,矮個子往往都有大智慧喲。

16. You always have to moderate your walking speed so that your partner's little legs can keep up.

你不得不放慢自己走路的速度,這樣他/她的小短腿才能追上你。

17. And if you want to have a bath together, be prepared to have cold legs.

如果你們想一起泡澡,就等着腿晾在外面吧!

18. Though there are struggles, you can't deny that their size makes them pretty cute and somehow even more loveable.

雖然有許多小困擾,不過你不得不承認,他/她嬌小的身材確實非常萌,而且讓你莫名的更喜歡他/她了。