當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 有關於母親節的英文詩欣賞

有關於母親節的英文詩欣賞

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.71K 次

母親是春天裏的一把雨傘,母親是冬天裏的一件棉衣,母親是夏天的一根雪糕,母親是秋天裏的一片落葉。本站小編整理了有關於母親節的英文詩,歡迎閱讀!

有關於母親節的英文詩欣賞
  有關於母親節的英文詩篇一

Mother

母親

Howard Johnson

霍華德•約翰遜

"M" is for the million things she gave me,

M表示她爲我做的成千上萬的事情

"O" means only she's growing old, O

表示她正在漫漫變老

"T" is for the tears she shed to save me,

T表示她爲我流下的眼淚

"H" is for her heart of purest gold,

H表示她金子般純淨的心

"E" is for her eyes,with the love-light shining.

E表示她閃爍着愛的光芒的眼睛

"R" means right,and she'll always be,

R表示她永遠都是對的

Put them all together,they spell "MOTHER",

把這些字母拼在一起,就拼成了"母親"

A word that means the world to me.

這個對我來說意味着整個世界的單詞

  有關於母親節的英文詩篇二

獻給無所不能的媽媽

How did you find the energy, Mom

媽媽,你的能量源於何處?

To do all the things you did,

可以完成所有的事,

To be teacher, nurse and counselor

當一個老師,護士,和顧問。

To me, when I was a kid.

在我還是一個孩子的時候。

How did you do it all, Mom,

媽媽,你是如何做到的。

Be a chauffeur, cook and friend,

當一個司機,廚師和朋友,

Yet find time to be a playmate,

還要抽時間陪我玩耍。

I just can't comprehend.

曾經我不能理解,

I see now it was love, Mom

現在我知道了,媽媽。

That made you come whenever I'd call,

是愛讓你在我需要時來到我身邊,

Your inexhaustible love, Mom

是因爲你對我無窮無盡的愛,

And I thank you for it all.

感謝你爲我做的一切,媽媽。

  有關於母親節的英文詩篇三

What rules the World?

(什麼支配着世界)

--BY William Ross Wallace. (1819–1881)

They say that man is mighty,

都說人力無窮

He governs land and sea;

支配着陸地與大海

He wields a mighty scepter

行使着至高無上的王權

O’er lesser powers that be;

統治着弱小的生靈

But a mightier power and stronger,

然而還有更強大的力量

Man from his throne has hurled,

將人從寶座上掀起

And the hand that rocks the cradle

是那雙輕推着搖籃的手

Is the hand that rules the world.

主宰着整個世界


看了“有關於母親節的英文詩”的人還看了:

1.有關母親節的英文詩欣賞

2.關於母親節的詩歌英文精選

3.有關母親節英語小詩歌欣賞

4.母親節簡單英文詩歌欣賞

5.母親節英語詩歌閱讀與欣賞