當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文經典名句 > 英語求職萬能句子帶翻譯

英語求職萬能句子帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.01K 次

隨着中國經濟的發展和與國際社會聯繫日益緊密,中國人對於英語的重視也與日俱增,對於英語學習的狂熱程度愈發高漲。小編精心收集了英語求職萬能句子帶翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!

英語求職萬能句子帶翻譯
  英語求職萬能句子帶翻譯1

About Enclosure 隨函附寄物(附件)

1. You will find enclosed an outline of my education and business training and copies of two letters of recommendation. 有關本人的學歷,工作經驗等項的概要,謹同函呈上兩件推薦函,請察覈。

2. Enclosed please find a resume and a photo. 隨函寄上簡歷表及相片各一份。

3. I attach schedule of my qualification and experience. 隨信附上我的履歷表。

4. I am enclosing my curriculum vitae together with my photograph. 隨函附上履歷表及近照。

5. A copy of my transcript is enclosed. 附寄成績單一份。

6. Enclosed you will find a letter of recommendation from my former teacher of English. 隨函附上我英文老師的推薦函。

7. You can see from the data sheet that is enclosed that. 你可以從附上的資料表上看出……

8. I enclose a resume and one of my publications. 隨函寄上簡歷表及作品。 About Salary 關於薪金待遇

1. The salary I should require would be HK$6,500 per month as a start. 待遇方面,本人希望月薪六千五百元起薪。

2. I should require a salary of 4,500 a month to begin with. 本人希望,月薪由四千五百元起薪。

3. The salary I should require would be 60,000 a year, plus 1% commission on all sales. 關於薪金,要求年薪六萬元,同時希望獲得售價1%的分紅。

4. The salary at which I should desire to commence is 10,000 dollars. 本人希望起薪10,000元。

5. The salary required is 12,000 per month, living in the house. 希望待遇月薪一萬二千元,另供應宿舍。

6. I should require a commencing salary of 9,600 dollars a month. 本人希望,月薪九千六百元起薪。

7. I am quite willing to start with a small salary. 起薪多少,本人並不計較。

8. As regards salary, I leave it to you to decide after experience of my capacity. 關於薪金,請考驗本人的能力再作定奪。

9. However, the matter of remuneration will take care of itself, as it always does, if other things are all right. 不過,如其他條件具備,待遇問題,自會解決。

10. I am willing to serve on trial for some months at a small salary. 開始試用,本人願以低微的薪金工作數月。

  英語求職萬能句子帶翻譯2

Reasons for leaving 說明離職原因

1. My reason for leaving my present employment is that I am desirous of getting broader experience in trading. 本人離職的理由:希望在貿易方面,能獲得更廣泛的經驗。

2. my reason for leaving the company is that I wish to get into the advertising business. 本人去職原因,是希望在廣告業方面發展。

3. I am leaving our office to be with my mother and care for my aged mother in a distant city. 我爲照顧住在遠地的年老母親,而申請辭職。

4. My reason for leaving my present emplyment is simple because I see no chance of advancement. 本人離職的理由是這樣:本人深知無升遷的機會。

5. I am desirous of leaving the office in order to gain more experience in an exporter's office. 本人希望在出口公司能獲得更多的經驗,故願轉職。

6. I am desirous of leaving the employment in order to improve my position and have more responsiblility. 由於希望獲得更高的職位負更多的責任,而離開現職。

7. I left them a fortnight ago, owing to a disagreement with the president Mr. Lau. 由於本人與董事長劉先生意見不合,兩星期前去職。

8. I left the position with the sesire of improving my position. 我爲了找更高之職位,而請求去職。

9. I left the office on acount of the discontinuance of the business. 由於所服務的公司解散,只好去職。

10. I left the company because I found a full-time job after graduation. 畢業後因找到工作辭去兼職。

11. The only reason why I am leaving the present position is I want an object to better myself. 本人所準備離開目前的工作崗位,唯一理由是爲謀求更高的職位。

  英語求職萬能句子帶翻譯3

Ending: Request for Interview 結尾:請求面談及客套語

1. I should be glad to have a personal interview and can furnish references if desired. 如獲面試,則感幸甚,如需保證人,本人也可提出。

2. I solicit the favor of an interview, and assure you that if appointed, I will do my best to give you satisfaction. 懇請惠予面試之榮。如蒙錄用,本人必竭盡所能,爲貴公司服務,以符厚望。

3. If you desire and interview, I shall be most happy to call in person, on any day and at any time you may appoint. 如貴公司有意麪試,本人一定遵照所指定的時日、前往拜訪。

4. Should you think favorably of my application, kindly grant me an interview. 如對本人之應徵優先考慮,懇請准予面試。

5. Should you think favorably of my application, I would like to have an interview. 如對本人之應徵優先考慮,懇請惠予面試之機會。

6. I hope that you will be kind enough to consider my application favorably. 懇請惠予考慮本人之申請爲盼。

7. I trust that you will give this appliation your favorable consideration. 本人相信,貴公司會將本人的申請給予考慮。

8. Should you give me a trial, I will do my utmost to afford you every satisfaction. 如有試用的機會,本人必盡力而爲,以滿足貴公司的要求。

9. Should this application meet with your favorable consideration, I will do my utmost to justify the confidence you may repose in me 對此申請,貴公司如惠予考慮,本人將盡最大的忠誠與努力。

10. I assure you that if my application be successful, I will do my very best to please you. 假如應徵成功,而能在貴公司服務,本人保證將盡所能爲貴服務。

11. Should you entertain my application favorably, I would spare no trouble to acquit myself to your satisfaction. 假如應徵獲得青睞而進入貴公司服務,本人必以排除萬難之決心,爲貴公司工作,以符厚望。

12. I wish to assure you that, if successful, I would endeavor to give you every satisfaction. 如蒙不棄,惠予錄用,本人將盡力服務,使諸事滿意。


看了“英語求職萬能句子帶翻譯”的人還看了:

1.英語求職信的萬能句子

2.英語求職信萬能句子

3.英文求職信範文帶翻譯

4.英語求職信作文的萬能句型

5.英語求職信作文帶翻譯