當前位置

首頁 > 英語學習 > 英語聽力 > 有聲雙語美文:烏雲過後,必是陽光

有聲雙語美文:烏雲過後,必是陽光

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.33W 次

 

有聲雙語美文:烏雲過後,必是陽光

It had been cloudy, chilly, rainy and gray for three days.

三天以來氣溫持續偏低,天空不是烏雲密佈就是陰雨連綿。

It was November. The colorful Autumn leaves had reached their peak and were now falling fast.

11月的秋葉已經走過了它們最輝煌的時期,如今正簌簌落地。

The hillsides were dotted with the skinny skeletons of bare trees.

瘦骨嶙峋的樹幹光禿禿的,點綴着蒼茫的山坡。

I pulled my jacket tighter around me as I walked through the gusty winds and saw the leaves swirling to the ground.

我逆着風向前走,看着樹葉打着旋兒落下,我把自己的夾克衫裹得更緊了些。

I tried to smile but couldn't. In spite of delightful intentions the dark, dreary days were dragging me down.

我想爲自己笑一笑,卻笑不出來。雖然我很想爲自己打打精神,陰沉的天氣卻讓我高興不起來。

I walked on through the wet leaves while my shoes slowly got soaked.

我踩着潮溼的落葉向前走,鞋子慢慢被溼透了。

My cold toes didn't bother me as much as my damp spirits.

我感到自己的腳尖冰涼,但比起我低沉的情緒,這還不算什麼。

My body was tired. My energy was low.

我感到疲乏,精神怏怏。

Suddenly, though, I felt something warm.

沒想到,突然間,我感到一陣溫暖。

A break in the clouds had appeared and sunbeams were streaking through it down to the earth once again.

烏雲中突然出現了一道亮光,太陽的光線穿過雲層,大地重又溫暖起來。

I closed my eyes and turned my face to the sweet sunshine .

我閉上眼睛揚起臉,讓肌膚感受溫暖的陽光。

It's warmth washed over me.

我從頭到腳感到一陣暖意。

I looked around and saw the remaining leaves on the trees sparkling in the sunlight.

我環顧四周,看到樹枝上殘留的樹葉在陽光下熠熠生輝。

It made their colors even more bright and beautiful.

陽光的照耀下,它們看上去更加色彩鮮豔,美麗動人了。

I felt my spirits rising again as well.

我感到自己的精神重又振奮起來。

I smiled and thanked Nature for this everyday miracle.

我面露微笑,對大自然展現的這個奇蹟而心存感恩,雖然這本是日常小事。

Those few minutes of light had filled me with joy.

日光乍現的那短短几分鐘讓我的心充滿了喜悅。

I felt renewed, ready to bring light and love to the world myself once again.

我感到煥然新生,感到我本人已經準備好了,再次將光明和愛意傳播到整個世界。

I walked back home grateful to Nature and amazed at what a little break in the clouds can do.

我帶着對自然的感恩步行回家,內心感到敬畏,撥雲見日的景象竟然能對我產生如此重大的影響。

In our lives here we all are faced with times when the world seems cold, dark, and gray.

在我們的一生中,我們都會遭遇這樣的時刻,我們會覺得整個世界暗無天日,陰雲密佈,寒冷刺骨。

It is in these times when Nature calls on us to break through the clouds ourselves and share our light with the world.

正是在這種時刻,大自然引領我們穿破慘淡愁雲,引領我們發光發射,把光明與全世界分享。

It doesn't take much either. A simple hug, a kind word, a caring note can warm and uplift another's spirits.

這不會花費你多少時間精力。一個淺淺的擁抱,一句善意的問候,一張寫滿關懷的字條,這些足以讓另一個人感到內心溫暖,精神一振。

A helping hand, a shared smile, a tiny act of love can shine light into another's heart.

一隻援助的手,一個友好的微笑,一點表達愛意的微小舉動足以讓光明照亮另一個人的心房。

When the gray days come then don't just sit in the dark.

當陰暗的日子來臨,不要傻傻的在黑暗裏坐以待斃。

Break through the clouds! Share your love! Let the light shine through you!

穿破陰雲吧!分享我們的愛吧!讓光明照亮你的生命!

 

(翻譯:小木)