當前位置

首頁 > 英語學習 > 英語學習方法 > 有關平時聊天的英語情景口語

有關平時聊天的英語情景口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3W 次

同學們要知道,英語口語在英語裏是很重要的,小編今天帶來的是英語的口語,這樣才能更快的提升英語成績哦,大家快點行動起來吧,要多多讀讀和背一背哦。

有關平時聊天的英語情景口語

  一你會說英語嗎?

ACan you speak English?

你能說英語嗎?

BYes I can. I speak it very well.

是的我會。我說得很好

AWhere did you learn it?

你是在哪兒學的?

BI lived in England when I was a child.

當我還是個孩子的時候我在英國住過。

AWhat else can you speak?

你還會說其他語言麼?

BWell, I know a little Italian.

好吧,我知道一點意大利語。

  二人之初 性本善

AI understand your feeling. When someone is feeling at loose ends, we may show mercy on him. This is what we call the "milk of human kindness".

我能理解你的感受。當一個人心理沒有着落的時候,我們就會對他憐憫有加。這就是我們通常說的“人之初,性本善。”

BThat's right. But feeling sorry for someone is one thing, and sticking to our principles is another. We must make a clear cut between them.

說對了。但是同情人是一回事,堅持原則又是另一回是。我們必需明確區分二者。

AYou've take the words out of my mouth.

這正是我想說的。

  三道別Saying Goodbye

ANow you two have a safe drive back. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed your staying with us. You're perfect boarders.

現在你們兩個平安開車回到這裏。真無法形容我有多喜歡你們住在這裏的那段時間。你們真是完美的房客。

BAnd you're the perfect hostess, Mrs Van Helsing. Thanks for everything you did for us. You really made us feel right at home.

而你也是完美的女主人,凡赫爾辛太太。謝謝你爲我們所做的一切。你真的令我們賓至如歸。

AMy pleasure. And when can we expect the honor of your visit again?

這是我的榮幸。那麼什麼時候我們有榮幸能期待你們再度光臨呢?

BKathy and I were discussing that. You know, we really racked up a lot of bills this trip, so we'll both have to find jobs and work hard after we return to New York.

我和凱西剛剛還在討論這件事。你知道的,這趟旅行我們花了許多錢,所以我們兩個回到紐約後必須找到工作苦幹一番。

AThat's only natural. Here's my hostel's card. Make sure you visit me if you come back to the Netherlands again!

那是理所當然。這裏是我旅社的名片。如果你們再來荷蘭,務必要來看我!

BOf course! We wouldn't dream of not seeing you again. Well, I'm afraid we'll have to get going. The taxi's here. You know we have to be at the airport two hours before our international flight leaves.

當然!我們一定會再來拜訪你的。嗯,恐怕我們得出發了。出租車來了。你知道的,我們必須在國際班機起飛前兩個鐘頭抵達機場。

AYes. I know. Oh, I'm going to miss you so!

是的,我知道。哦,我會很想念你們的!

BPlease don't cry, Mrs Van Helsing. We promise we'll write and keep in touch. Really, we promise!

凡赫爾辛太太,請不要哭。我們保證會寫信和你保持連絡的。真的,我們保證!

AOh, I hope so! God bless you both. Bon voyage!

哦,我希望如此!上帝保佑你們兩個。一路順風!