當前位置

首頁 > 英語詞彙 > 英語短語 > 關於租公寓的英語口語

關於租公寓的英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.83K 次

其實英語口語是沒有同學們想象中那麼困難的哦,小編今天給大家帶來的是關於英語口語的情景對話,有需要的可以收藏起來哦,所以大家快點來記憶一下,同學們快點行動起來吧

ing-bottom: 100%;">關於租公寓的英語口語

  一在公司附近找一套公寓

AAre you going home now?

你現在要回家嗎?

BNo, I'm not.

不,我不是。

AWhat are you going to do? Are you going to work late?

你打算去做什麼?你想上班遲到嗎?

BNo, I'm not. I'm going to look for an apartment.

不,我不是。我想去找一套公寓。

AAn apartment? Why?

一套公寓?爲什麼?

BI'm going to try to find a place near the office.

我想試着在我辦公的地方附近找個房子。

AWhere are you living now?

你現在住在哪裏?

BOut in the suburbs. It's a long trip to work every day.

在郊區。每天去上班路程都很遠。

AHow are you going to find an apartment ?

你打算怎麼找房子?

BI'm going to buy a newspaper and check the classified ads.

我打算買份報紙,看看上面的分類廣告。

AApartments in the city are expensive.

城市裏的公寓都很貴。

BI know, but I'm going to enroll in a night school to take a course in business management.

我知道,但是我想報讀夜校,參加企業管理的課。

  二我們不允許攜帶貓或狗

AGood morning. Do you have a small house for the 18th and 19th of this month?

早上好。這個月18號、19號你們有一套小房子出租嗎?

BLet me or two bedrooms?

讓我查查…一個房間還是兩個房間?

AOne bedroom will be okay.

一個房間就行了。

BFine, sir. We can accommodate you.

好的。先生。我們可以爲你提供住宿。

AYou do allow pets, don't you?

你們允許攜帶寵物的,是嗎?

BNo, sir. We don't allow dogs or cats.

不,先生。我們不允許攜帶貓或狗。

ANo problem. I don't have a dog or a cat.

沒問題。我沒有貓或狗。

BFine. See you on the 18th.

好的。18號見。