當前位置

首頁 > 英語詞彙 > 英語短語 > 關於環境保護的英語口語

關於環境保護的英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.73W 次

小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語,英語口語在英語裏還是重要的,但是同學們學習英語千萬不可以偷懶哦,大家一定要多多看看哦,大家趕緊行動起來吧,這樣纔可以提高成績哦

關於環境保護的英語口語

  一龍捲風警報Tornado warning

AThere is a tornado warning on. My mother just told me she heard it on the radio.

有一個龍捲風的警報,我媽剛剛告訴我她從收音機聽到的。

BWhat is a tornado warning?

什麼是龍捲風警報?

AIt means that a tornado has been seen somewhere in the area.

就是有一個龍捲風已經在這個區域出沒。

BReally? In New Berlin?

真的?在新柏林?

ANo. Not necessarily in town. But in southern Wisconsin somewhere.A tornado has been spotted. They have two stages is what is called a tornado watch. That means that the weather conditions are perfect for a tornado.

不,並不一定在城裏,但在南威斯康辛州某處。有一個龍捲風已經被監控。他們分爲兩個等級,現階段稱做龍捲風警戒,表示天氣狀況是形成龍捲風的最佳狀態。

BI understand. They think a tornado might come.

我懂了,他們認爲龍捲風可能會來襲。

AYes. People should look out, because maybe there will be tornadoes it's called a watch.

是的,大家要當心,因爲也許龍捲風就要來襲,所以稱做警戒。

BAnd the second stage is called a tornado warning.

而第二等級稱做龍捲風警報。

AYes. If a tornado has been spotted, they announce a tornado if there's a tornado warning on, it means a tornado is out there somewhere.

是的,如果龍捲風已經被監測到,他們就會宣佈龍捲風警報。因此,若已提出龍捲風警報,那表示一個龍捲風已在某處。

BIt's scary.

真可怕。

AWell. Tornadoes can be dangerous, it's we hear something like a loud train coming, then we have to go in the basement.

嗯,龍捲風可以很危險的,是真的。如果我們聽到什麼像轟隆的火車接近聲的,我們必須進入地下室。

BWhat do you mean a loud train?

什麼是轟隆的火車?

AThat is what tornadoes sound like. They sound like trains. They're very loud.

那就是龍捲風聽起來的聲音,他們聽起來像火車聲,非常大聲。

BBut if you hear them coming, isn't it already too late?

但是如果你聽到它們來臨了,不是已經太晚了嗎?

AMaybe. It depends on the can move across the ground at 200 miles an is very fast. Others aren't so fast.

很可能,要視龍捲風而定。有些一小時可以在地面橫越兩百里。那是非常快的,其他的沒這麼快。

BHave you seen a lot of them?

你看過很多龍捲風嗎?

AI've only seen one in my life. I was looking out the window. It was around two miles away. It was very interesting to it was heading toward my friend's house. So I quickly called them on the phone.

我這生只看過一次,從窗戶望出去的,大概在二里外的地方,觀看是很有趣的。但是它直掃向我朋友的房屋,所以我趕緊打電話給他們。

BDid it hit their house?

它有打中他們的房屋嗎?

ANo, it didn't. But they are glad I called them.

沒有,但是我朋友很高興我打電話給他們。

BWhat were they doing when you called?

你電話時,他們在做什麼?

AThey were all sitting in the living room watching had no idea a tornado was coming toward their it had hit them, they could have all been killed.

他們全都坐在客廳看電視,一點也不知道龍捲風正向他們的房子接近。如果當時真打中他們,他們可能全都一命嗚呼。

BThat's terrible. Do many people die in tornadoes?

真是太可怕了。有很多人喪生於龍捲風嗎?

ANot so many really. But a lot of houses are destroyed sometimes.

是不太多啦,但是有時候很多房屋被摧毀

  二環境保護Protect the environment

AWhat did you do over the weekend?

這個週末你都幹什麼了?

BI went a global warming rally in London. It was fantastic to be around so many people who care about the environment.

我到倫敦去參加一個有關全球變暖的集會.周圍有那麼多人都在關注環境問題,可真是好事!

ADo you think there's anything we can do to reverse the damage that's been done already?

我覺得要想逆轉目前我們對環境的破壞,有什麼能做的嗎?

BIt might not be possible to fix the problems that we've created for ourselves, but there are lots of things we can do to prevent more damages from happening.

我們自己釀成的惡果已經不大可能解決了,但是爲了防止情況繼續惡化下去我們還是有很多事情可以做的.

ALike what?

比如那些?

BWell, we can use public transport instead of taking our cars for a start.

恩,大家可以乘坐公共交通設施代替自駕車.

AWhat else can we do to protect the environment?

想要保護環境還有什麼其他可做?

BIf you do have to drive, you should make sure that your car runs on unleaded petrol. Also, your home should use sources of renewable energy.

如果非開車不可,那一定要用無鉛汽油.而且,家裏一定要堅持使用可持續能源.

AHow about recycling? Does that actually help?

廢物回收呢?這有幫助嗎?

BYes. You should take your glass, paper, plastic, cardboard, and tin cans to a recycling center.

有的.玻璃,紙張,塑料,硬板紙盒罐頭盒都可以送進回收中心.

AWhat do you think is the biggest worry for our future?

那你覺得未來最令人擔憂的是什麼問題?

BI think that the issue of greatest concern is having enough sources of clean water for everyone.

我覺得最大的問題是是否有足夠的水資源夠每個人使用.

AI had no idea you were such as environmentalist before!

我以前還真不知道你是個環保主義者.

BTo be honest, in order for the earth to continue to be a habitable place, we're all going to have to become more interested in the environment.

坦白說,爲了讓地球能夠一直適合人類居住,我們都應該多關注環保問題.