當前位置

首頁 > 英語詞彙 > 英語短語 > 擋道的英語短語

擋道的英語短語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.22W 次

在過馬路時,不要停下來,擋住行人的道路。下面是本站小編給大家整理的擋道的英語短語,供大家參閱!

擋道的英語短語
  擋道的英語短語篇1

1. Get out of my way, buddy!

別擋道了, 你這傢伙!

2. He took my hand to help me over a boulder that blocked the way.

他牽着我的手帶我爬過那塊擋道的卵石.

3. A passer-by told the driver to Move his car so that it was not causing an obstruction.

一個過路人叫那個司機把他的車挪一挪,免得擋道。

4. A long line of cars was unable to pass that road hog.

一長串的車子無法超越那個擋道的汽車駕駛.

5. Mind out ( of the way ) you're blocking the passage.

讓讓 ( 路 ) --你擋道了.

6. Stand clear of the doors.

別站在門口擋道.

7. Life, long time, there is always the way trials and tribulations.

人生路, 慢慢長, 總有艱難困苦擋道.

8. Let's push the big stone away. It's in the way.

我們把那大石頭推開 吧! 它擋道了.

9. Lean the board against the wall, it is in the way.

把板子靠在牆上, 它擋道.

10. The chair is in the way. let us move it.

椅子擋道, 咱們把它搬開吧.

11. Fran _ Blinebury: Sorry I was a little late. I was wading through rumors.

很 抱歉,我來得晚了點,流言擋道啊, 我是好不容易纔衝出來的.

12. Dont stand in the way.

別擋道或妨礙別人.

13. You're in the way.

你擋道了.

14. Your car is causing an obstruction.

你的汽車擋道了.

15. Mind out you're blocking the passage.

讓讓--你擋道了.

  擋道的英語短語篇2

別站在門口擋道。

Stand clear of the doors.

讓讓(路)--你擋道了。

Mind out (of the way) you're blocking the passage.

椅子擋道,咱們把它搬開吧。

The chair is in the way. Let's move it.

  擋道的英語短語篇3

你僅僅只需要把一切都安排好,這樣就不會有人擋道了。

You just arranged matters so that no one was in the way.

當提到他的部隊殺了一名站在反抗者身邊的伊拉克婦女時,他說“我感到抱歉,但是,誰叫她當時擋道了呢。”

We killed a lot of people." Noting that his troop killed an Iraqi woman standing near a militant, Schrumpf adds, "I'm sorry, but the chick was in the way."

把那些擋道的東西送人或仍掉,以把生活中的雜亂無章清除。

Clear up the clutter in your life by giving away or throwing away the things that get in your way.

你是否需要影響他們,把擋道的人變成支持者?

Do you need to influence them to convert your blockers to supporters?

有一面很厚的水泥牆擋道,但是看起來這堵牆的存在早在他意料之中。

He is dwarfed by a massive cement wall, but seems unsurprised by its presence.

這種人從來無所畏懼,只會讓那些擋道的壞傢伙們聞風喪膽,恐懼都寫在臉上。

He is, therefore, unfalteringly fearless, and necessarily scares the life out of every bad guy who crosses his path. You can see it in their faces.

不要在首頁上放滿了'訂閱'和'給我投票'的鏈接,除非你有訪客特別喜歡你的博客,以致可以忽視這些(它們通常只是擋道)

Don't put 'subscribe' and 'vote me' links all over the front page until you have people that likeyour blog enough to ignore them (they're usually just in the way).

這把椅子擋道。把它挪開。

The chair is in the way. Move it away.

假如它擋道,就把它推到一邊走。

Push it aside if it is in the way.

這張書桌擋道了,請把它挪掉吧。

The desk is in the way, please move it.

女人:是啊,沒錯,我腰圍也曾經是24英寸。你已經失去了,現在麻煩借過,好狗不擋道。

Woman: Yeah, well, I had a 24-inch waist. You lose things. Now come on, get outta my way.

答案已經在前面的部分提到了——爲了不讓它擋道,這個問題必須得到解釋。

The answer has already been suggested in the preceding section---- it must be explained in order to get it out of the way.

看來你的汽車擋道了。

I"m afraid your car is in the way."

爲追究犯罪分子, 首相發誓要將監控攝像頭錄下的暴亂人員面目公之於衆,並且絕不會讓"虛僞的人-權關注擋道"。

In an effort to track down offenders, he vowed to publish images of rioters captured by closedcircuit cameras, and not to "let any phony concerns about human rights get in the way."

如果它擋道,就把它推到一邊去。

Push it aside if it is in the way.

他們在新公司中照搬用原公司的做法,並清除一切擋道的人。

In their new companies they applied the same approach they had in the old one, mowing downanyone in their way.

爲什麼每次我要趕時間時,似乎總會被路豬擋道?

Why is it that whenever I'm in a hurry, I always seem to get behind a road hog.

窮人集會命令擋道的馬車讓路時,那個趕牲口的嘴裏罵個不停。

A teamster cursed as the Poor Fellows ordered his wagon out of the way.

對探險隊來說最棘手的挑戰是找出一條翻越“越南長城”的路,這是韓鬆洞深處擋道的一片懸掛着的石簾。

The trickiest challenge for the expedition team was to find a way over the Great Wall ofVietnam, an overhanging mass of flowstone that blocked the way deep inside Hang Son Doong.

錢方如遇擋道的物體或行走的顧客,機器人身上的運動傳感器可對其發出暫停指令。

They have motion sensors designed to stop when objects or people are in their way.

錢方如遇擋道的物體或行走的顧客,機器人身上的運動傳感器可對其發出暫停指令。

They have motion sensors designed to stop when objects or people are in their way.