當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 外貿英語 > 外貿英語口語情景對話

外貿英語口語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.2K 次

中國國際地位的迅速提升,對外交流的日益頻繁,在這一大背景下,許多成年人把使用英語作爲日常用語,今天小編就給大家分享一下外貿英語,要好好學習哦

外貿英語口語情景對話

  建立貿易

J:Good morning. My name is John. I'm from Japan. Here is my business card.

約翰:早上好。我是約輸,來自日本。這 是我的名片。

W: Good morning. My name is Wang. Take a seat, please.

王:早上好。我姓王。請坐吧。

J: Thank you. I'm here because I admire your company's fame. Your leather shoes have a very high reputation. So, I'm thinking to establish trade relations with you.

約翰:謝謝。我到貴公司是慕名而來。你 們的皮鞋享有很高的聲譽。所以我 想和你們建立貿易關係。

W: We are willing to cooperate with you. Our products are of high quality and each product is through strict inspection. Would you like to see our catalogue and samples first?

王:我們很願意和你們合作。我們的產品確實有很好的質量,並且每一個產品都是經過嚴格檢驗的。你要先 看一下我們的產品目錄和樣本嗎?

J: OK. Thank you. Your shoes all seem very beautiful.

約翰:好的,謝謝。你們的鞋看起來都很漂亮。

W: Of course. Each of our products is elaborate, and they are not only beautiful in design, but also durable in use.

王:那是當然。我們的每一個產品都是 我們精心設計的,他們不僅漂亮而 且還經久耐用。

J: That's great. If the price is reasonable, I'd like to buy some for trial in our market. But I have to consult my manager. Can we discuss the details of purchase tomorrow?

約翰:太好了。如果價錢也合理,我想買 一些在我們的市場上試賣。但是我 必須諮詢一下經理。我們能明天詳 細討論一下購買的細節嗎?

W: Sure. See you.

王:沒問題。再見。

J:See you.

約輸:再見。

T: Hello, I'm Tom. Here is my card.

你好,我是湯姆。這是我的名片。

L: Hello, I'm Lin Yang, the sales manager. What can I do for you?

你好,我是林洋,銷售部經理。我能爲你做點什麼嗎?

T: We are interested in your products, and hoping to develop direct contact with you. We believe this will be of great benefits to both of us.

我們對你的產品很感興趣,想和你們建立 直接的聯繫。我們相信這會對我們雙方都 有好處。

L: We are looking forward to trading with people in any country on the basis of equity and mutual benefit, and our foreign trade is expanding every year. I'm glad to do what I can do for you.

我們很期望與任何一個國家的人民在平等互 利的基礎上建立貿易關係,我們的對外貿易 每年都在不斷擴大。我會很高興盡力爲你做 些事情的。

T: That's great. We are willing to exchange with you what we have for what we need.I hear your company mainly handles foodstuff. Is that right?

太好了,我們想和你們互通有無。聽說你們 公司主要經營食品,是嗎?

L: Yes, that's right.

是的。

T: Can you give me an introduction of your company and your product?

你能介紹一下你們公司和你們的產品嗎?

L:Sure. Our company is a joint-venture. Many of our advanced equipments are imported from Germany. Our raw materials all come from regular channels, and our products all pass strict inspection, so they are both tasty and safe.

當然。我們公司是一個合資企業。許多先進 的設備都是從德國進□的。我們的原料都來 自於正規渠道,產品都要經過嚴格檢驗。因 此我們的產品既美味又安全。

Well,I believe they must be supreme in quality. With the communication between our countries becomes increasingly close, I think we need your product. Can I place an order of 100 tons for your products?

哦,那我想你們的產品質量一定都很好。我 們兩國之間的交流日益密切,我想我們需要 你的產品。我可以訂購100噸的產品?

We can easily supply that. If our transaction goes smoothly, we can give you a discount.

我們很容易能供應那些。如果我們的交易順 利的話,我還可以給你們一個折扣。

Thank you. I'll come this afternoon to sign a contract.

謝謝了。我會今天下午來籤一個合同。

That's good. See you in the afternoon.

好的。下午見。

See you.

再見。

  迎接外商

Mr. Smith, an American business man, arrived at an Baiyun airport. He walked to Ms. Wang Yang and Mr. Yuan Jiang who are from Guangdong Textiles Import and Export Corporation, after seeing his name on board they held

美國商人史密斯先生到達白雲機 場。當看到來自廣東紡織品進出 □公司的王陽小姐和袁江先生手 裏舉着寫有自己名字的牌子後, 向他們走去。

W: Excuse me, are you Mr. Smith from America?

王陽:請問,你是來自美國的史密斯先 生嗎?

S: Yes, it's me.

史密斯:是的,就是我。

W: Nice to meet you, Mr. Smith. I'm Wang Yang from ile Import and Export Corporation,and this is Mr. Yuan Jiang, the region manager of our corporation. We are here to meet you.

王陽:很高興見到你,史密斯先生。我 是來自廣東紡織品進出□公司的王陽,這位是袁江先生,我們公 司的地區經理。我們是到這裏來 迎接你的。

S: Thank you. Nice to meet you, too.

史密斯:謝謝。我也很高興見到你們。

W: You are welcome. That's what we should do. Is this your first time to come to China?

王陽:不用客氣,這是我們應該做的。這是你第一次到中國來嗎?

S: No, I've been here some years ago. But I'm really impressed by what a great change has been made in China these years.

史密斯:不是,幾年前我來過一次,但是我真的被中國這幾年的巨大變化深深 吸引了。

W: Thank you for saying that, but we do make great progress every year, and I hope we can cooperate happily.

王陽:謝謝你能那樣說,但是我們真的 每年都在發展着,希望這次我們 合作愉快。

S: So do I.

史密斯:我也很希望。

W: Are these all your luggage?

王陽:這是你所有的行李嗎?

S: Yes, a travelling bag and a 's all that I bring.

史密斯:是的,一個旅行包和一個公文包,這是我所胡的行李。

Y: Let me take this bag for you.

王陽:讓我幫你拿這個包吧。

S: Oh, thank you.

史密斯:哦,謝謝。

W: Mr. Smith, did you have a good journey?

王陽:史密斯先生,你的旅途愉快嗎?

S: Very well, thank you.

史密斯:還不錯,謝謝。

W: This way, please.

王陽:請這邊走。

S: OK.

史密斯:好的。

At the reception desk of the Hotel

在賓館接待臺前

A: Good afternoon. What can I do for you?

下午好。請問我能爲你們做點什麼?

W: Good afternoon. I've booked a room for my client, Mr Smith, from America.

你好,我爲來自美國的史密斯先生預訂了一 個房間。

A: Let me see. Oh, yes. It's Room 1102,on the eleventh floor. Welcome to our hotel, h.

讓我看一下。哦,是的,是1102房間,在11樓。史密斯先生,歡迎入住我們賓館。

S: Thank you.

謝謝。

A: Mr. Smith, here is the guest registration form. Please fill it up. And will you give me your passport?

史密斯先生,這是我們的客人登記表,請填一下。另外,能給我你的護照嗎?

S: Sure, (after finishing the form) Here you are. Is It all right?

當然。(填好表格後)給你,這樣好了嗎?

A: Well, let me have a look. That's right. Here are your passport and the key to your room, Mr. Smith. Please call us if you need anything else.

我看一下,是的,這樣就好了。這是你的護照和房間鑰匙,史密斯先生。如果你另外需要什麼,請給我們打電話。

S: Yes,I will. Thank you.

好的,我會的。謝謝。

A: You are welcome. Now I'll lead you into your room. This way, please. (In the front of the room) Here you are. May you have a good time here. Goodbye.

不客氣。現茌我帶領你們去你的房間。請這 邊走。(在房間門前)到了,祝你在這裏過 得愉快,再見。

S: ,what a good room!(Towards Wang Yang and Yuan Jiang) Thank you very much for your consideration and arrangements.

再見。啊,多好的房間(轉向王陽和袁江)非常感謝你們的照顧和安排。

W: Don't mention it. Well, you should have a good rest today and we can discuss our business tomorrow.

客氣。好了,你今天應該好好休息一下,明天我們再討論我們的業務。

S: That's good. What time shall we meet tomorrow morning.

好的,明天我們什麼時候見呢?

Y: How about 9:00 o'clock?

9點怎麼樣?

S: OK. See you then.

好的,那會兒見。

W: See you.

再見。

  Sending Proforma Invoice 寄形式發票

1)We thank you for your inquiry of ... and have pleasure in enclosing our Proforma Invoice No. ... As soon as you have handed in your application for import license, please send us a copy for reference.

感激你方的...月...日詢盤。現附上我方形式發票第...號。一俟你方交上進口許可證申請,請即寄我方複製件一份,以供參考。

2)Enclosed please find our Proforma Invoice No. ... for...

附上我方...形式發票第...號,請查收。

3)We are pleased to send you our Proforma Invoice No. ... in triplicate as requested.

按要求,茲寄上我方形式發票第...號, 一式三份.

4)We have been informed by ... that you are thinking of purchasing... and have pleasure in enclosing our Proforma Invoice in duplicate.

我方從...獲悉你方正在考慮購買...,現附上我方形式發票,一式兩份。