當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 實用英語 > 關於日常英語句子帶翻譯

關於日常英語句子帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.1W 次

日常英語句子是我們學習英語最主要的,也是我們提高自身口語能力的一個重要積累點,那麼日常英語句子都有哪些呢?接下來小編在這裏給大家帶來關於日常英語句子帶翻譯,希望對你有所幫助!

關於日常英語句子帶翻譯

will you wear for the party? 晚會上你穿什麼?

2.I’ll wear my blue dress 我會穿我的蘭色裙子。

’t you think it’s too formal? 你不覺得太正式了嗎?

? What will you wear? 爲什麼?你會穿什麼?

my shirt and jeans 我就穿襯衣和牛仔褲。

should have your suit cleaned and ironed 你應該把你的套裝拿去洗燙一下。

’d better put on your jacket It’s cold outside 你最好穿上夾克,外面冷。

blouse no longer fits me 這件襯衣不再合我身了。

son has outgrown these trousers 我兒子已經長的穿不了這條褲子了。

shoes are worn-out 這鞋已經不能穿了。

11.I don’t like wearing the uniform 我不喜歡穿制服。

you want to change before the banquet? 宴會前你想換衣服嗎?

shoe lace is loose 你的鞋帶鬆了。

forgot to fasten the collar buttons 你忘了繫鞋帶。

off your hat It doesn’t fit 取下你的帽子,它不適合你。

is a very creative student 他是個很有創造力的學生。

you have said about this is very interesting 你說的很有意思。

18.I cannot agree with you on this point 在這一點上,我不能同意你的意見。

’ve got the point 你抓住了問題的實質。

’s the point 這正是問題的關鍵。

whole class is in a heated discussion 全班同學正在熱烈討論。

’s just run through the arguments for and against 我們來看一下贊成和反對的理由。

se sum up what you said just now 請把你剛纔說的總結一下。

anybody else anything to say on this? 關於這點,誰還有什麼別的要說嗎?

anybody share David’s opinion? 有誰同意大衛的觀點嗎?

there any evidence to support what you have said? 有什麼證據可以支持你的說法嗎?

, it depends 這得視情況而定。

28.I don’t think it’s necessary for us to discuss this question any further 我想我們沒有必要進一步討論這個問題。

e are always two sides to everything 每件是都有兩面性。

lly, we came to an agreement 最後我們達成了一致。

31.I want to be a journalist after graduation 畢業後我想當記者。

it doesn’t rain tomorrow, we’ll have a picnic 如果明天不下雨,我們就去野餐。

soon as he comes, we’ll let him know 他一來,我們就告訴他。

can stay as long as you pay the rent on time 只要你按時交房租,你就能住這兒。

she leaves, he’ll cry for a day 她走時,他會哭一天。

will go into business when she wants to 她想經商時就會去經商。

37.I’ll leave for London if I finish my work today 如果我今天完成工作,我就會去倫敦。

38.I’ll work for years and then go back to school 我會工作五年,然後會學校。

will become a writer if he goes on doing well in writing 如果他仍寫的這麼好的話,他將成爲一個作家。

40.I hope he will meet me at the airport 我希望他能到機場接我。

41.I’m thinking of quitting the job 我在考慮辭職。

42.I plan to learn photography 我打算學攝影。

do you say we have a party this weekend? 我們週末開個派對,你覺得怎麼樣?

will certainly remain single 她肯定會保持獨身。

will probably follow in his father’s footsteps 他可能會繼承父業。

46.I would have had a much better holiday if I had stayed at home 我要是呆在家裏的話,假期會好過的多。

have you been doing since I saw you last time? 自從我上次見到你以後你都在幹什麼?

I had got enough money yesterday, I would have bought that tape 如果我昨天錢夠的話,我就買了那盒磁帶了。

ing back on it, I think I shouldn’t have given up the contest so easily 回過頭來看,我想我不應該如此輕易的放棄那次比賽。

I taken a taxi, I wouldn’t have been late 如果我打的去的話就不會遲到了。