當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 實用英語 > 找工作面試頻率高的問題

找工作面試頻率高的問題

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.35K 次

想找一份滿意的工作嗎? 面試中面對外國老闆連珠炮似的提問, 有沒有覺得心慌意亂、無所適從?。接下來,小編給大家準備了找工作面試頻率高的問題,歡迎大家參考與借鑑。

找工作面試頻率高的問題

Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在兩分鐘內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!)

A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent1 in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical2 and interpersonal skills.(依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個項目都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。)

Q:Give me a summary of your current job description. (對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。)

A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我幹了五年的電腦程序員。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟件供應方面的支持。)

Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你爲什麼離職呢?)

A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。)

A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement3. (我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峯,即沒有升遷機會。)

Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?)

A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (憑藉我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認爲自己很有競爭力。)

A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。)

Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?(你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?)

A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。)

Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎麼認爲你對我們有價值呢?)

A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。)

Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?)

A:My graduate school training combined with my internship4 should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。)

Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?) or

Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?)

A:Yes, I think so.

A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。)

Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你個性上最大的特點是什麼?)

A:Helpfulness and caring.(樂於助人和關心他人。)

A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(適應能力和幽默感。)

A:Cheerfulness and friendliness5.(樂觀和友愛。)

Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?)

A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。)

They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。)

A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined6 person. (他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。)

Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣賞哪種性格的人?)

A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。)

A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"實際行動"的人。)

Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative7 personnel?(作爲行政人員,你有什麼樣的領導才能?)

A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標。)

A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。)

Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何處理別人的批評?)

A:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive8 criticism. (沈默是金。不必說什麼,否則情況更糟,不過我會接受建設性的批評。)

A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我會等大家冷靜下來再討論。)

Q: What do you find frustrating9 in a work situation?(在工作中,什麼事令你不高興?)

A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated10. (胸襟狹窄的人,有時使我泄氣。)

A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)

Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?)

A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized11 manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方瞭解我的觀點。)

Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎樣對待自己的失敗?)

A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個機會改正我的錯誤。)

  擴展:面試中常被問及的問題

1. ″What can you tell me about yourself﹖″ This is not an invitation to give your life history. The interviewer is looking for clues about your character, qualifications, ambitions and motivations. The following is a good example of a positive response. ″In high school I was involved in competitive1 sports and I always tried to improve in each sport I participated in. As a college student? I worked in a clothing store part-time and found that I could sell things easily. The sale was important? but for me? it was even more important to make sure that the customer was satisfied. It was not long before customers came back to the store and specifically2 asked for me to help them. I'm very competitive and it means a lot to me to be the best.″

??

1.“關於你自己,你能告訴我些什麼?”這一問題並非在請你大談你的個人歷史。僱主是在尋找有關你性格、資歷、志向和生活動力的線索。下面是一個積極正面回答的好例子:“在高中我參加各種競爭性體育活動,並一直努力提高各項運動的成績。大學期間,我曾在一家服裝店打工,我發現我能輕而易舉地將東西推銷出去。銷售固然重要,但對我來說,更重要的是要確信顧客能夠滿意。不久便有顧客返回那家服裝店點名讓我爲他們服務。我很有競爭意識,力求完美對我很重要。”

2.?″What is your greatest weakness﹖″

You cannot avoid this question by saying that you do not have any? everyone has weaknesses. The best approach is to admit your weakness but show that you are working on it and have a plan to overcome it. If possible? cite1 a weakness that will work to the company's advantage. ″I' m such a perfectionist that I won't stop until a job is well done. ″

?? 2.“你最大的弱點是什麼?”

你不應該說你沒有任何弱點,以此來回避這個問題,每個人都有弱點。最佳策略是承認你的弱點,但同時表明你在予以改進,並有克服弱點的計劃。可能的話,你可說出一項可能會給公司帶來好處的弱點,如可說:“我是一個完美主義者。工作做得不漂亮,我是不會撒手的。”