當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 常用商務英語口語學習 第116講:怎樣提出訂購

常用商務英語口語學習 第116講:怎樣提出訂購

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.3K 次

星級典句:

常用商務英語口語學習 第116講:怎樣提出訂購

第一句:We find both price and quality of your products satisfactory to our client.
我們認爲你方產品的價格和質量都很符合我方客戶的需求。

A: Mr. Brown, have you received our offer?
布朗先生,您收到我方的報價了嗎?
B: Yes. We find both price and quality of your products satisfactory to our client.
是的。我們認爲你方產品的價格和質量都很符合我方客戶的需求。

第二句:So we are pleased to give you an order for the items on this sheet.
所以我們很願意訂購單子上的貨品。

A: Oh, that's fine.
噢,那太好了。
B: Yes. So we are pleased to give you an order for the items on this sheet.
是的。所以我們很願意訂購單子上的貨品。
A: OK. Can you tell me more details?
好的。您能再說的詳細一些嗎?
B: We are pleased to give you an order for 3,000 computers in current stock at the price you quoted.
我們想訂購3000臺你們庫存的電腦,價格和你方所定。

其他表達法:

We wish to order from you according to this purchase order.
我們想按這張購物單向你方訂貨。

Thank you for your offer dated May 20th. And this is our official order for 10 palace lanterns.
感謝您5月20日的報盤。這是我方的正式訂單,訂購10盞宮燈。

一般的訂購不會像會話中那麼簡單,要經過發盤,報盤,還盤等多個階段。