商務英語情景對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第8期:在餐廳
A: Excuse me, sir. Are you ready to order?
A:對不起,先生。您準備好點菜了嗎?B: Yes, I am. But there're so many things on the menu that look fine. Could you recommend me something special?
B:準備好了。只是菜單上有好些菜看起來都很好。能給我推薦些特色菜嗎?A: Yes, sir. We have a very nice vegetable today , wine flavored bamboo shoots. It's our chefs recommendation. The bamboo shoots is local, so it's a little bit different from others. It's delicious and worth a try.
A:好的。今天我們有很好的蔬菜,酒醉冬筍是我們主廚的拿手菜,冬筍是本地的,有些不同於其他的筍,味道好,值得一嘗。
B: OK. I'll take it, I know little about Chinese food. What do you mean by Luo Han Zhai?
B:好吧。我就要這個菜。對中國菜我所知甚少。你說羅漢齋是什麼?A: It's typical Cantonese dish. In English it means mixed vegetable.
A:羅漢齋是一種典型的粵菜。在英語中它的意思是素什錦。B: Hm, I'll have it.
B:嗯,我要這道菜。A: What about jasmine with white Fungi?
A:萊莉銀耳怎麼樣?B: What a nice name! I'd like this dish, too.
B:多好昕的菜名!我也點這個了。A: Sir, you'd like wine flavored bamboo shoots, mixed vegetable and jasmine with white Fungi. Am I right?
A:先生,您點了酒醉冬筍、素什錦和萊莉銀耳,對嗎?B: Yes, exactly.
B:對,沒錯。A: Sir, your dishes will take about 15 minutes to prepare. While waiting, would you have something to drink?
A:先生,您的菜要15分鐘才能做好。等菜時,要喝點什麼嗎?B: OK. I'll have whiskey.
B:好吧。喝點威士忌。A: Thank you.
A:謝謝。