當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英文口語 第41期:表示不同意(3)

職場英文口語 第41期:表示不同意(3)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.07K 次

But 20% is a lot – maybe 5% would be better.

職場英文口語 第41期:表示不同意(3)
但八折太多了,也許九五折更好。

But if we're going to make a special offer, we should make it so good that everyone will say yes!

但如果我們將要弄一個特價的話,我們應該讓每個人都對它感興趣

But people might think there's something wrong with our lemons and that we're desperate to get rid of them.

但人們可能以爲我們的檸檬有問題,所以要迫不及待的處理掉它們。

I see your point, but, if we explain this is just a special offer for special clients, they'll understand.

我明白你的意思,但是如果我們解釋說這是給特殊顧客的特價,他們會明白的。

I like that idea. Good: 20% off for all regular clients just for this month.

我喜歡這個主意。很好。本月給常客八折優惠。

Anna, you'll be making the presentation to Citrus Ventures, so make sure you include that offer. Yes.

安娜,你將會給Citrus Ventures做報告,確保包括這項出價。 好的。

Right, next, what photos do we have of the lemons?

好的,下一個,關於這個檸檬,我們有什麼照片?

Finding the right words to disagree in meetings isn't always easy, but Anna managed in the end.

會議上很難找到合適的詞表示不同意見,但是安娜最後做到了。

She started sentences with this short word to show that she was about to disagree with what had just been said: But...

她在句子開始用這個簡單的詞彙表示出她將不同意剛纔說的話:但是……

And used these phrases: I'm not so sure about that......

並且用了這些表達方式:我對此不確定……

I see your point, but actually I think...

我明白你的意思,但事實上我認爲……

The next big challenge for Anna will be her presentation to Citrus Ventures.

對於安娜來說,下一個最大的挑戰將是她要給Citrus Ventures作報告。

Join us again soon to find out what happens!

下次儘快加入我們看看會發生什麼!

I've got to do a good job but it's going to take me ages.

我要做好工作,但是要花好長時間。

Ah well, I had better get started otherwise I'm going to be here all night!

我最好馬上開始,否則我將要整晚待在這裏了!