當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英文口語 第70期:解釋誤會(3)

職場英文口語 第70期:解釋誤會(3)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7.39K 次

The wind must have blown the note for Tom under my desk.

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">職場英文口語 第70期:解釋誤會(3)
一定是風把留給湯姆的字條吹到我桌子底下的。

Tom left the window open overnight.

湯姆讓窗戶開了一晚上。

Our papers were blown all over the place.

我們的文件被吹得到處都是。

I see, well, golly gosh. In that case, well done, Anna!

我明白了,天啊。這樣的話,幹得好,安娜!

Excellent work, even though you weren't meant to do it.

幹得太好了,雖然本來不該你做的。

And Tom, your ideas are still welcome of course. Thanks.

湯姆,當然,你有想法的話我仍然歡迎,謝謝。

Sorry Tom.

抱歉,湯姆。

What? Oh, I'm not bothered.

什麼?我不介意。

I've still got some great ideas in my head anyway.

我仍然有一些很好的點子。

Yeah, right! Let's leave Tom to get on with his 'great ideas' and listen again those phrases Anna used to explain the misunderstanding.

沒錯!讓湯姆繼續完成他那“很好的點子”吧,再聽一遍安娜解釋誤會時用到的表達。

I think there's been a misunderstanding.

我認爲有個誤會。

There's been a bit of a mix up.

這裏有一點混亂。

Let me explain what happened.

讓我解釋一下發生了什麼。

Well, the mix up gave Anna a chance to shine – Paul certainly seemed impressed with her work.

這場混亂給了安娜一次展現自己的機會。保羅肯定對她的工作印象深刻。

Maybe it will bring her new opportunities.

也許這會給她帶來新的機遇。

Until next time, bye!

下次見,再見!