當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 求職英語 > 職場英語詢問工作怎麼說

職場英語詢問工作怎麼說

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.97W 次

下面本站小編爲大家帶來職場英語詢問工作怎麼說,歡迎大家學習!

職場英語詢問工作怎麼說

 1.詢問工作口語句子:

I'm inquiring about the job as an accountant.

我想問一下有關這份會計工作的情況。

I come to inquire about this position.

我來是想了解一下這個職位的情況。

I'm calling about the job as an English teacher.

我打電話想了解一下英語教師這個職位的情況。

Do you mind if I ask something about work?

您介意我問一些有關工作方面的事嗎?

ask about sth.“問(某人)關於某事”

Would you please tell me something about the job?

能否請您談談關於工作方面的事情?

tell sb. sth.“告訴某人某事”

Would you please tell me what's the specific work?

您能告訴我具體是哪方面的工作嗎?

Could you explain it in detail?

您能詳細地解釋一下嗎?

specific a. 詳細而精確的,具體的

in detail“詳細地”

Could you give me a brief introduction to the office work?

悠能簡單地介紹一下辦公室的工作嗎?

brief a. 簡短的

What do I do?

= What are my duties?

我需要做什麼工作?

It's said that your company is very strict with the staff. Is that correct?

據說你們公司對員工要求很嚴,是嗎?

staff a. (全體)員工, (全體)工作人員

be strict with sb.“對某人要求嚴格”

“It's said that.”的意思是“據說…”,類似結構還有“It's reported that.(據報道…)”等等。

Working here involve8 a busy 8chedule and overtime. Is this true?

在這裏工作很忙,還要經常加班,對吧?

overtime n. 加班 ad. 加班地

Am I going to be In charge of th18?

我要負責這個嗎?

Is it my duty?

這是我的職責嗎?

Could you toll me about the work schedule?

您能告訴我工作時間表嗎?

What're the working hours?

工作時間怎麼安排?

Do you need me to travel often for this job?

這份工作需要經常出差嗎?

Does the work demand overtime often?

這份工作需要經常加班嗎?

 2.情景對話

Tina: Excuse me. Do you mind if I ask some things about work for this company?

蒂娜:打擾一下。您介意我問一些有關這個公司的工作方面的事情嗎?

Receptionist: Not at all. Go ahead.

接待員:不介意。你問吧。

Tina: I've heard that the company is very strict with its staff. Is that true?

蒂娜:我聽說這家公司時員工要求很嚴。是這樣嗎?

Receptionist: Not really. so long as you follow all the regulations.

接待員:也不一定,只要你遵守全部規章制度就沒問題。

Tina: If you make mistakes in your job, you'll be fired. Is it right?

蒂娜:如果工作中犯了錯誤,就會被炒魷魚。是這樣嗎?

Receptionist: No. Everyone has a chance to correct his or her mistakes. The most important thing is to be responsible for

your work.

接待員:不是的。每個人都有改正錯誤的機會。最重要的是要對你的工作負責。

Tina: Working here involves a busy schedule and overtime. Is that true?

蒂娜:在這裏工作很忙,還要經常加班。是真的嗎?

Receptionist: Yes. That's true. We are always busy. The company attaches great importance to high efficiency. Sometimes we

have to work overtime, but not always. And we have extra pay for extra work.

接待員:是的。確實是這樣。我們總是很忙。公司非常講究高效率。有時我們得加班,但並不總是這樣。而且加班的時候有加班費。

Tina: It seems that working in a foreign enterprise is not the same as I expected. Thank you for your help.

蒂娜:看來在外企工作和我以前想像的不一樣。謝謝您。

  3.詳細解說

1.“Do/Would you mind...?”爲禮貌用語,意爲“您介意…嗎?”,在這裏用於禮貌性地請求別人的允許或准許,常用於“Do/Would you mind if…?”的結構,例如:Would you mind if I came with you?(您介意我跟你一起來嗎?)(注意:Would you mind if…後面的從句要用虛擬語氣,謂語動詞要用過去式。)另外,還可以用於禮貌性地要求別人做某事,常用於“Do/Would you mind doing...?”結構,例如:Would you mind waiting outside?(您介意在外面等嗎?)

2.“so long as 的意思是“只要”,可引導條件狀語從句,相當於"as long as”。

3.“attach importance to.”表示“重視…,看重…,認爲…很重要”,“importance”前面可以出現“great, profound, some, much, no”等形容詞表示重視的程度,例如:They attach no importance to it.(他們不重視這個。)