當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 求職英語 > 員工培訓職場英語口語

員工培訓職場英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.93W 次

下面本站小編爲大家帶來職場面試英語口語對話,歡迎大家學習!

員工培訓職場英語口語

 職場英語口語:員工培訓

1、我是來向經理報到上班的。

I am asked to report to the manager.

For example:

A: What do you wish to see him about?你找他有什麼事嗎?

B: I am asked to report to the manager.我是來向經理報到上班的。

2、我現在就開始幹活嗎?

Shall I begin my job now?

A: Shall I begin my job now?我現在就開始幹活嗎?

B: Wait a minute, please. Here is your job description. Have a look at it first.

等等,這兒有你的工作職責說明。先看一下吧。

3、她來的正是時候。

She couldn't have come at a better time.

For example:

A: Mr. Jones, I have Ms. Wang with me.瓊斯先生,王女士來了。

B: She couldn't have come at a better time.她來的正是時候。

4、她可以開始工作了。

She's ready to start work.

5、很高興你能加入我們的行列。

Glad to have you with us.

Very glad to work with you.

For example:

A: Glad to have you with us.很高興你能加入我們的行列。

B: Thank you. I'm glad to be here,謝謝,我很高興能到這裏工作。

6、如果有什麼問題可以來問我。

If you have any question,I'm the person to ask.

For example:

A: If you have any question, I'm the person to ask.

如果有什麼問題可以來問我。

B: Sure, l will.好的,我會的。

7、希望各位在今後的工作中多多關照。

I hope you will help me in work.

8、你是新來的吧?

Are you a newcomer?

For example:

A: Hello. Are you a newcomer? 嗨,你是新來的吧?

B: Yes. This is the first day I come to work.

是的,今天是我上班的第一天。

9、關於你的工作還有什麼意見嗎?

Do you have anything to say about your work?

For example:

A: Do you have anything to say about your work?

關於你的工作還有什麼意見嗎?

B: No, Miss Jenny.沒有,珍妮小姐。

10、我具體做哪方面工作?

What the specific work is to me?

For example:

A: What the specific work is to me?我具體做哪方面工作?

B: After you are familiar with all these jobs, we will discuss the problem.

我想在你熟悉各項工作後,再與你討論這個問題。

11、你的工作說明書是怎樣寫的?

What does your job description say?

For example:

A: What does your job description say?你的工作說明書是怎樣寫的?

B: As an assistant to the director, my job requires that I prepare all incoming and outgoing overseas letters, take care of all the contract agreements and keep all the files in order.

作爲主任助理,我的工作要求處理海外寄出和寄來的信件,管好所有的合同和文檔。

12、我管理辦公用品嗎?

Do I take care of office supplies?

For example:

A: Do I take care of office supplies?我管理辦公用品嗎?

B: No. One of the monthly duties of the office secretary is to take inventory of office supplies and place orders for those items in low supply.

不,辦公室祕書的每月任務之一就是清點庫存辦公用品,並預訂那些 庫存不多的用品。

• take care of 照顧,照料

13、你是怎樣整理所有的檔案呢?

How do you keep all the files in order?

For example:

A: How do you keep all the files in order?你是怎樣整理所有的檔案呢?

B: Let me show you how our filling system works.

我來告訴你我們的檔案系統是怎樣運行的。

14、這裏的上班之前,還有什麼事情需要交待嗎?

Is there anything else I should know before starting to work here?

For example:

A: Is there anything else I should know before starting to work here?

在這裏上班之前,還有什麼事情需要交待嗎?

B: You'll get a copy of the manager's manual.

你會拿到一份經理手冊的影印本。

15、我想問一些有關公司工作方面的事,你不介意吧?

Do you mind if I ask you something about work in the company?

For example:

A: Do you mind if I ask you something about work in the company? 我想問一些有關公司工作方面的事,你不介意吧?

B: Not at all, go ahead.沒關係,你問吧。

• Do you mind if…如果 ......你不介意吧?

16、我聽說在這家企業工作要求很嚴,是吧?

It's said that the company is very strict with the staff. Is that right?

For example:

A: It's said that the company is very strict with the staff. Is that right?

我聽說這家企業工作要求很嚴,是吧?

B: Not really. As long as you act on the regulations.

也不一定。只要照章辦事就行。

• It's said that...據說

17、這裏的工作很忙,還要經常加班嗎?

Does working here involve a busy schedule and overtime?

For example:

A: Does working here involve a busy schedule and overtime?

這裏的工作很忙,還要經常加班嗎?

B: Yes, it's true. We are always busy.在外企工作的確很忙。

18、感覺工作怎樣?

How do you feel about the job?

For example:

A: How do you feel about the job?感覺工作怎樣?

B: Not bad. Thank you for your help.還不錯,多謝你們幫助。

19、我一直忙於工作,感到有點兒累。

I'm always busy with the job. I feel a bit tired.

20、我想到你辦公室來彙報工作。

I'd like to go to your office and report the work.

For example:

A: I'd like to go to your office and report the work.

我想到你辦公室來彙報工作。

B: Ok. Come at 10 o'clock.好吧,請 10 點鐘來。

21、這裏都有哪些工會?

Which unions are active here?

For example:

A: Which unions are active here?這兒都有哪些工會?

B: I'll come back to that after we've looked at this...

我等一會兒就會談到它……

22、工作前我是否要接受一些培訓呢?

Shall I receive some training before I get to work?

For example:

A: Shall I receive some training before I get to work?

工作前我是否要接受一些培訓呢?

B: Yes. All our new employees will go through our in-house training.

是的。我們所有的新員工都要參加公司內部培訓。

23、我想馬上工作。

I want to get to work.

For example:

A: I want to get to work.我想馬上工作。

B: Don't worry. You will be working soon.別擔心,你馬上就能工作了。

24、我希望在給你佈置工作前你先看一下產品目錄。

I'd like you to look over the products brochures before I give you some assignment.

25、培訓計劃要多少時間?

How long will the training program be?

For example:

A: How long will the training program be?培訓計劃要多少時間?

B: About three weeks.大約三個星期。

• how long 多久

26、你準備好接受在職培訓了嗎?

Are you ready to have the on-the-job training?

For example:

A: Are you ready to have the on-the-job training?

你準備好接受在職培訓了嗎?

B: Yes. I can't wait to know what kind of job I will do.

是的。我迫不及待地想知道我要做哪些工作。

• on-the-job training 在職培訓

27、如果我遇到了一些問題,我該怎麼做?

What will I do if I come into some problems?

For example:

A: What will I do if I come into some problems?

如果我遇到了 一些問題,我該怎麼做?

B: You can ask those experienced colleagues and consult your boss.

你可以向經驗豐富的同事們請教,也可以問你的上司。

• come into 遇到

28、我是獨自工作嗎?

Will I work alone?

A: Will I work alone?我是獨自工作嗎?

B: Of course not. If it is a big deal, a lot of people will do it together.

當然不是。如果是筆大買賣,會有很多人一起做的。

29、你被安排在海外部。

You will be assigned to the overseas section.

• assign sb. to...委派到……,本句使用了其被動語態。

30、你的桌子在陳先生旁邊,他是部門主管。

Your desk will be next to Mr. Chen's. He's the Section Chief.

31、到了月底,工作會變得比較緊張。

Things get rather hectic around the end of the month.

• hectic(adj.)興奮的,激動的,鬧哄哄的

have a hectic time.鬧哄哄地亂了一場

32、有關薪水的問題,你要去問陳先生。

I'm afraid you'll have to ask Mr. Chen about your salary.

33、人事部要通知我們的新員工來簽約。

Personnel want me to inform our new employee to come in and sign the contract.

• sign contract 簽約