當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 求職英語 > 關於公司的英語對話

關於公司的英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.53W 次

我們在學習英語的時候要持之以恆哦,要慢慢來,所以今天小編特地給大家整理了有關英語口語的情景對話跟分享一下哦,同學們要好好背一背哦

關於公司的英語對話

  一.談論新婚生活的感覺

ASandy. Do you have a minute?

嗨,仙蒂,有空嗎?

BYes, John. I’m on my break. What’s going on?

有,約翰。我正在休息。有事嗎?

ANot much. I just wanted to see how you were. How’s married life treating you?

沒什麼大事。我只想看看你怎麼樣。你對新婚生活感覺如何?

BGreat, except for my mother-in-law! Sometimes I think I married her instead of my husband! How about you?

很好,除了我婆婆,有時我覺得我是和她結婚而不是和我丈夫。你怎麼樣?

  二.下樓請喝杯咖啡

AJohn! Wait a second! I was just heading downstairs for a cup of coffee. You want to come? I’ve got some good news!

約翰,等一下。我正要下樓喝杯咖啡。你想一起來嗎?我有好消息。

BSure. Let me just grab my wallet. You certainly do look happy this morning.

好啊。等我拿錢包。今天早上你看上去真高興。

AI am. Don’t worry about getting your wallet. It’s my treat.

我是高興。別去拿錢包了。我請客。

BThis is a first! You must have won the lottery.

這可是頭一回。你一定是中彩票了吧。

  三.今天是公司便服日

AI can't believe you wear jeans to the office! Are you trying to lose your job?

真想不到,你竟然穿着牛仔褲來上班了。你不想幹了?

BOf course not. I'm just observing casual day. On Fridays, the company doesn't require us to wear formal business attire.

當然不是。我這麼穿也是符合有關便服日的規定的:公司不要求員工在星期五穿正規的職業裝。

AWow! Nobody told me about that. Won't the relaxed dress code damage the company image?

哇!沒人告訴我這個。難道這種善於便服的着裝規定不會損害公司形象嗎?

BWe don't think so. Casual days are becoming more common, and we believe employees can maintain a professional image without wearing uncomfortable clothes.

不會的。實行便服日的這種規定已經越來越普遍了;我們認爲,即使員工穿着舒適隨意一些,也能保持專業形象。

AI guess it lets people express their individual tastes. But won't some people abuse it ?

身穿便服可以體現個人品味。難道不會有人濫用這個規定嗎?

BNot really. Besides, there is a separate dress code for casual day. People can't just wear whatever they want.

不會吧。穿便服有有單獨的規定,員工也不能想穿什麼就穿什麼。

AIt seems that a relaxed atmosphere could hinder productivity.

輕鬆的氣氛會影響工作效率。

BBelieve it or not, it has the opposite effect. Employees are actually more productive on casual days.

不管你相不相信,事實恰恰相反。員工的效率在便服日恰恰是得到了提高。