當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 關於旅遊英語對話練習

關於旅遊英語對話練習

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.38W 次

旅遊英語是爲培養高素質旅遊從業人員和管理人員的必修課程。小編精心收集了關於旅遊英語對話練習,供大家欣賞學習!

關於旅遊英語對話練習
  關於旅遊英語對話練習1

Bob: Look, what a beautiful Island, let’s go and have a look.

看,那小島真美啊。我們過去看看吧。

Nana: Good idea.

主意不錯

Bob: (After arriving) Why is there nobody here?

(到達後)這怎麼沒人啊。

Nana: Yeah, maybe there is a mysterious activity today.

對哦,或許今天有什麼神祕活動?

Bob: Maybe. I don't care it, let’s enjoy ourselves.

或許吧,不管了,我們先玩吧……

Nana: (Till 7:00PM) Nana, the wind is blowing harder and harder.

(晚上7點)鮑勃,天氣有點不對,颳大風了。

Bob: Ah,my god, I forgot something.

啊!我的天!我忘了件事

Nana: What happened?

怎麼啦?

Bob: I forgot that the weather forecast said there would be a typhoon today.

我忘了,今天天氣預報說有颱風登入。

Nana: What should we do now? I am e is nobody here, let’s leave it to chance.

那怎麼辦,我很害怕,四處又沒人,我們聽天由命吧。

Bob: Don’t worry, we have cellphone, we can turn to others through it.

別擔心,我們還有手機可以求救啊。

  關於旅遊英語對話練習2

Ann: Where are we now?

我們現在在哪裏呢?

Lily: Let me see. are in Wuhan now. Look, this long bridge is the Yangtze Bridge. And the tower over there is Yellow Crane Tower.

讓我想想。我們現在在武漢了,看,這座橋是武漢長江大橋,那座塔是黃鶴樓。

Ann: How do you know that? You are the first time to China as me.

你是怎麼知道的。你跟我一樣是第一次來到中國。

Lily: At first, I am not you. We are travelling independently, so before we came to China, I had found some information about the cities we would visit.

首先,我不是你,我們是自助旅行,所以在我們來到中國之前,我已經在網上查了一些我們即將要去的城市的信息。

Ann: Oh, that is great. I worried that we would get lost.

哦,太好了。我還擔心我們會迷路呢。

Lily: Do you want to visit Yellow Crane tower. I read in the Internet that the tower is a good place to visit and there are many famous Chinese poems which are wrote about it.

你想去黃鶴樓看看嗎?網上說那是一個遊覽的好地方,還有很多中國有名的詩是描述它的。

Ann: Is that OK? We don’t have enough time to Yunnan.

這樣好嗎?我們沒有足夠的時間去雲南了。

Lily: It doesn’t matter. We can go to Yunnan next time. We are independent.

沒關係的。我們可以下次再去雲南啊,我們是自助的。

Ann: Great. I am greatly interested in the architectural construction of Chinese tower.

太棒了。我一直對中國塔的建築結構有很大興趣

Lily: OK. We can get off at next stop.

好,那我們下一個站下吧。

  關於旅遊英語對話練習3

導遊: Hello.

你好。

接線員: Hello, this is Beijing Hotel, can I help you?

你好,北京旅店,我能爲你做點什麼嗎?

導遊: I’m a guide from Hong Kong Huanqiu travel agency. I want to book some room at you hotel. Is there a discount for company booking?

我是香港環球旅行社的導遊,我想在你們酒店定幾間房,團體預定房間可以打折扣嗎?

接線員: I should know how many people you have.

我得知道你們有多少人。

導遊: There are 30 people.

三十個。

接線員: OK, lowest discount is 7.5.

好的,恩,最低折扣是7.5折。

導遊: This number is higher than I thought before.

這個數字比我想象的要高。

接線員: Sorry, but could I know how long will you stay here?

不好意思,但是我能知道你們要呆多久嗎?

導遊: It may be a week.

有可能是一個星期。

接線員: OK, I will discuss with my manager and then I will give you a reply.

好的,我會和經裏商量一下,然後再給你回覆。


看了“關於旅遊英語對話練習”的人還看了:

1.關於旅行情景對話

2.有關旅遊情景對話

3.有關旅行情景對話

4.關於旅遊英語口語對話練習

5.關於準備旅遊英語情景對話