當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 成都旅遊英語有哪些實用的

成都旅遊英語有哪些實用的

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.14W 次

如果你是導遊有外國朋友到成都去玩,你會如何用英語和他(她)交談?在這裏簡單的列出了一些,可以幫助大家和外國朋友交談!

成都旅遊英語有哪些實用的

Travel in Chengdu English 100

Welcome to Chengdu -- The Land of Ease!

(歡迎來到成都-休閒之都)

Transportation(交通)

1、How was your flight?(旅程怎麼樣啊?trip)

It’s OK.(還好.)All right

2. How can I get to Minshan hotel?(我怎樣才能到civil aviation hotel?)

You can get there by bus or by taxi(你可以坐公共汽車或是坐出租車.)

3. Where can I find the bus to downtown?(我在哪兒能乘坐到市中心的公共汽車?)

Out the door, turn right, and you will see it.(出門向左轉你就會看到了.)

4. How long dose it take from the airport to downtown?(從機場到市中心要多長時間?)

Around 30 minutes.(大概要30分鐘.)

5. I hope you’ll enjoy your time in Chengdu.(希望你在成都玩得愉快.)

6. Excuse me, how can I get to tianfu Square?(請問,我怎樣才能到天府廣場?)

It’s 10 minutes walk down that way.(朝那個方向走10分鐘就到了.)

7. Can I take this bus to Sichuan university?(我能乘這輛車到四川大學嗎?)

Yes. It’s only two stops from here.(是的,兩站就到.)

8. Please let me know when we arrive at Xinnanmen bus station.(到新南門車站時請告訴我.)

No problem.(沒問題.)

9. It there a foreign language bookstore nearby?(這附近有外文書店嗎?)

Yes there is a big one downtown. It’s 15 mintes by taxi.(是的,在市中心有家很大的書店.坐出租車只要15分鐘.)

10. Excuse me, where can I post a parcel overseas?(請問,哪裏可以寄國際包裹?)

Here in the hotel.(酒店裏就有.)

11. I need to see a doctor. Where should I go ?(我需要看病.我應該去哪裏?)

You can go to the west china hospital.(你可以去華西醫院.)

12. How often is the train to ?(去峨眉山的火車多長時間一班?)

Just a minute,Let me check the schedule for you.

(每天都好幾班.我給你查一查時刻表.)

13. Is it a long trip?(旅程時間長嗎?)

Well. it’s about 2~3 hours.(大概2~3個小時.)

you have a direct flight to Europe? (有直達歐洲的班機嗎?)

Yes ,y week there are two direct flights to Amsterdam. (有的.每週有兩班直達阿姆斯特丹的飛機.)

should I check in at the airport?(我應該什麼時候到機場辦理登機手續?)

Usually 3 hours before departure for international flights.(國際航班要提前3個小時.)

you think you can get me to the airport by 3:30 pm?(你能在下午3點半以前帶我到達機場嗎?)

Sure,no problem.(當然,沒有問題.)

17. Enjoy your flight.(祝你旅途愉快.)

Welcome to Chengdu –the Land of Dreams!

(歡迎來成都,夢想之都!)

Accommodation (住宿)

18. Do you speak English?(你能講英語嗎?)

Yes can I help you? (是的.需要幫忙嗎?)

19. My name is Henry Stark.I have a reservation for a single room.(我叫亨利.斯塔克,我想登記入住.)

Yes,of course. Mr stark.(好的,斯塔克先生.)

20. Is there a safe in the room?(房間有保險箱嗎?)

I am afraid not. But you can deposit your valuables at the reception desk.

(沒有.但您可以把貴重物品存放在接待處.)

21. What time is breakfast?(早餐是什麼時間?)

From 6:00 to 9:30(早上6點到9點.)

22. I would like room service.(我想要客房服務.)

How can I help you?(需要什麼服務呢?)

23. I’d like a wake—up call at 9:00am.(我需要9點叫早.)

Yes 9:00 o’clock in the morning.(好的,是在早上9點.)

24. Where can I make an international call?(我在哪裏可以撥打國際長途?)

You can use the phone in your room.(您可以使用房間電話.)

25. I lost my key. Can you help me?(我的鑰匙丟了,你能幫我嗎?)

Yes. right away.(馬上.)

26. I don’t have hot water.(這裏沒有熱水.)

I’m sorry. I’ll send someone up right away .(對不起,我馬上派人來檢查.)

27. What’s the phone number of the hotel?(酒店的電話是多少?)

85583333. It’s on This card(85583333,這張卡片上就有.)

28. Where is the gift shop?(請問禮品店在哪裏?)

It’s on the second floor.(在第二層)

29. Excuse me. What is the exchange rate?(請問匯率是多少?)

The exchange rate is $100 to 800 RMB.(匯率是100美元兌換800人民幣.)

30. Do you have a city map?(有城市地圖嗎?)

Well, You can buy one in the gift shop.(有.在禮品店可以買到.)

31. Can I store my luggage here?(可以把我的行李寄存在這裏嗎?)

Yes, of course.(當然可以.)

32. What is this charge for? I didn’t use the mini-bar.(這筆費用是什麼?我沒有使用過房間的迷你吧.)

Let me double-check.(讓我覈對一下.)

33. How would you like to pay, cash or credit card?(您想以什麼方式支付,現金還是信用卡?)

Credit card. Please.(用信用卡,謝謝.)

34. How much is the taxi fare to the airport?(從這裏坐出租車到機場要多少錢?)

About 50 RMB.(大約50元人民幣.)

Welcome to chengdu –the land of flavors!

(歡迎來成都——美食之都)

Food 美食

35 Welcome to our restaurant! How many in your group, please?(歡迎光臨,請問幾位?)

Two of us.(兩位.)

This way, please.(這邊請)

36 Would you like a booth or a table?(要坐包廂還是桌子?)

Table, please.(桌子就可以了)

37 It is quieter upstairs. Would you like to have a look?(樓上更安靜些,要去看一下嗎?)

Yes please.(當然)

38 This way ,please your step.(這邊請,請小心.)

39 Would you prefer a private party room?(你們要單間嗎?)

No, thanks.(不用,謝謝.)

40 Is this table ok? (坐這裏可以嗎?)

Great.(很好)

41 What would you like to order?(請問今天點什麼菜?)

Jiaozi (餃子.)

42 Would you like something to drink first?(先喝點什麼?)

Yes, ice water, please.(冰水,謝謝.)

43 Do you have an English menu?(有英文菜單嗎?)

Sorry, our menu is in Chinese only, but we do have a picture-menu.

(抱歉,只有中文的,但我們有帶照片的菜單.)

44 What do you recommend?(你可以推薦什麼菜嗎?)

Would you like to try mapo Tofu?(要不要試一下麻婆豆腐?)

45 Would you like your food not spicy, mild or very spicy?(您的菜要不辣,微辣,還是很辣?)

Mild, please.(微辣.)

46 Excuse me, some more tea?(打擾一下,要加茶水嗎.)

Sure.(是的.)

47 Where is the restroom?(洗手間在哪?)

Down the hall.(在大廳那邊)

48 Hope you have enjoyed your dinner. Would you like a doggy bag?(希望您今天用餐滿意,要打包嗎?)

No, thanks. Check, please.(不用,謝謝!現在買單.)

49 Thank you for coming. Hope to see you again soon!(謝謝光臨,請再惠顧!)

Welcom to Chengdu—the Land of Beauty!

(歡迎來到成都--“錦繡之都”)

Sightseeing 觀光

50 What is the most popular place to visit?(遊客最喜歡去那裏)

Many people would say Dujiangyan, a world –famous cultural heritage(許多人都會推薦都江堰這一世界文化遺產地.)

51 What is it famous for?( 它以什麼聞名呢?)

It’s a water project with a history of over 2000 years, and it’s still in use today(它是一個具有2000多年曆史的水利工程,今天它仍然還在使用.)

52 Where can I see giant pandas?( 在哪裏我能看到大熊貓?)

I highly recommend the Giant Panda Breeding Research Base in the north of the eity.(我推薦您參觀位於城北的大熊貓繁育研究基地.)

53 Why is Jiuzhaigou so popular? 爲什麼九寨溝那麼出名?

Because it’s the best-known natu-ral wonder in China.

(因爲它是中國最著名的自然景觀.)

54 What’s the best way to go to Jiuzhaigou National Park?

去九寨溝最佳的方式是什麼?

Most people fly, but you can also take a one-day bus 大多是乘飛機,但您也可以坐大巴.

55 What is the easiest way to get there ? 到那裏去哪種方式最容易?

I suggest you take a guided tour. 我建議您參加旅行團.

56 What is the oldest site in Chengdu? 什麼是成都最古老的遺址?

The site of Jinsha Relic. It is the cradle of the Shu Culture. 金沙遺址.它是蜀文化的搖籃.

57 Where is Sanxingdui Museum located? 三星堆博物館在哪裏?

It’s about 60 kilomerers to the north of the city (城市以北60公里.

58 Are there many tourist attractions downtown? 在市區有很多景點嗎?

Yes. There are Temple of Marquis Wu, Du Fu’s Thatched Cottage,Qingyang Temple and so on.

是的有武候祠、杜甫草堂、青羊宮等.

59 I like hiking in the ’s your recommentation?

我喜歡爬山,我應該去哪裏?

I would say cheng. You can enjoy its fresh air and great views.

我推薦您去青城山,你可以在那裏享受清新空氣和宜人風景.

60 Can I take a bicycle to get around? 我可以騎車四處逛逛嗎?

Yes, but you’d better get a guide to go with you(可以,但您最好找一個嚮導一起去.)

61 Can you show me around here? 您可以帶我四處看看嗎?

It will be my pleasure. 我非常樂意.

62 Where can I get a bird’s eye view of Chengdu? 在哪裏可以鳥瞰成都?

In the revolving restaurant at the top of Shudu Mansion.在蜀都大廈頂上的旋轉餐廳.

63 Do you have something like Tiananmen Square here in chengdu..

在成都有天安門廣場那樣的廣場嗎?

Yes, It’s called Tianfu Square. (有啊,名叫天府廣場.)

64 Is there a subway in Chengdu? 成都有地鐵嗎?

Well it’s under construction. 成都地鐵正在建設中.

65 I want to file a complaint. What should do? 我要投訴.怎麼辦?

You may dial 96927 你可以撥打電話96927

Welcom to Chengdu--thr Land of Charms!

(歡迎來到成都--“魅力之都”!)

Entertanment(娛樂)

66. What can I do with my leisure time?休閒有什麼好去處?

You may go to watch Sichuan Opera. 你可以去看川劇.

e can I watch Sichuan Opera? 哪裏可以看到川劇?

At the popular Jingjiang Theater on Huaxing Street.

華興街的錦江劇場很有名.

68 Can I see the unique face-changing performance there? 那兒有獨一無二的變臉表演嗎?

Yes, every night. 是的,每晚都有.

69 What do local people usually do in their spare time?

通常本地人在閒暇時刻都做什麼呢?

Many would spend time with friends in a teahouse.

很多人都和朋友一起泡茶館.

70 What does a typical traditional teahouse look like?

地道的老茶館是什麼樣的?

It is the open air,and they serve tea in covered tea sets.

在露天,都用蓋碗茶.

71 Where can I find a traditional teahouse?

地道的老茶館在什麼地方?

At People’s Park or Wangjinglou Park 人民公園,或者望江公園.

72. Are there any good places for children? 有孩子們玩的地方嗎?

Yes,Chengdu Amusement Park is a good choice. 有啊,你可以帶他們去成都遊樂園.

73. Are there any options? 還有什麼選擇嗎?

You may take them to Chengdu Wildlife World in Jintang county.

還可以帶他們去金堂的成都野生世界.

74. Where can I enjoy the city’s evening? 在哪兒可觀看城市的夜景?

You can stroll along Qintai Road to get a taste of the old city.

你可以去琴臺路走走,感受一下老成都的味道.

75. How can I get to know more about the locals? 我怎樣才能更多瞭解當地人呢?

You can join the English Speaking Corner by Jinjiang River near Minshan Hotel

你可以去錦江河邊岷山飯店附近的英語角.

76. I like to go bar-hopping? 我想去泡吧.

Well, there are a lot of bars around the Yulin area.

哦,在玉林附近有好多酒吧.

77. Are there any night clubs or disco near here?

這附近有夜總會或者迪斯科餐廳嗎?

Yes, there are quite a lot around Jiuyanqiao Bridge.

有,九眼橋附近有很多.

78 Do you have a drinks menu in English? 你們有英語的飲料菜單嗎?

Yes, here you go. 有的,給您.

79 . What kind of beers do you have? 你們有什麼啤酒?

We have a nice selection here. 品類很多,供您選擇.

80. Where can I get a good cup of coffee? 上哪兒可以喝到好咖啡?

You may mant to try Starbucks or Coffee Beanery.

去星巴克或賓諾咖啡吧.

81. Have a good time! 祝您玩得愉快!

Wecome to Chengdu-the Land of Abundance!

歡迎來到成都-天府之國!

Shopping 購物

82. I ‘d like to buy some milk and paper towels 我想買一些牛奶和紙巾.

Let’s go to the super market. 我們去超市吧.

83 Where are the shopping carts? 推車在哪兒?

They’re beside the escalator. 在自動扶梯旁.

84 I’d like some low-fat milk. 我想要些低脂牛奶.

Right over there. 就在那兒.

85. Can I help you? 我能幫助您嗎?

Thank you. I’m just looking. 謝謝,我只是隨便看看.

86. Can you tell me what it is, please? 您能告訴我這是什麼嗎?

Sure. It’s a Chinese knot,a symbol of happiness.

當然,這是中國結,它是幸福的象徵.

87 Where is it made? 它是在哪生產出來的?

It’ s made in Chengdu. 在成都.

88. How much is this toy panda? 這個熊貓玩具多少錢?

It’ s 50 yuan. 50元.

89. How many would you like? 您需要多少?

Two would be fine. 兩個就可以了.

90. What stylt of shirts would you prefer? 您想要什麼樣式的襯衣?

Short sleeve,please. 短袖的.

91. What’s your size? 您穿什麼尺寸的?

Size 36, perhaps. 大概36碼.

92. Can I try it on? 我能試試嗎?

Go ahead. 請便.

93. Where is the fitting room?試衣間在哪兒?

Follow me, please. 請跟我來.

94 Do you have other colors? 有沒有其它顏色的?

Yes, we also have it in black and white. 有,我們還有黑色和白色.

95. What’s it made from? 是什麼面料的?

It’ s made from silk. 它是用絲綢做的.

96 . I’m afraid it’ s too expensive. Can you give me a disecount?

我覺得太貴了,你能給我打個折嗎?

Sorry, it’s already on sale. 對不起,這已經在減價了.

97. Do you have our discount card? 您有沒有打折卡?

Yes, here you are. 有的,給你.

98 . I’ve come to exchange this shirt.我來換這件襯衣.

What’s the problem?是什麼問題呢?

99 It doesn’t fit right. It’s too small. 它不合身,太小了.

I see. Can I get you a bigger one? 我知道了,幫您換一件大的好嗎?

100. Where can I buy some traditional Sichuan handicrafts? 哪兒能買到傳統的四川手工藝品?

You can go to jinli street next to the Temple of Marquis wu. 你可以去武侯祠旁的錦裏.

成都 旅遊英語