當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 有關酒店環境的英語口語

有關酒店環境的英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.55K 次

學習英語是一件非常重要的事情,英語在我們生活中還是經常用到的哦,今天小編給大家整理了有關英語口語的情景對話,這樣才能更快的提升英語成績哦,大家快點行動起來吧,有需要的可以收藏起來哦,大家要好好看看這些文章哦

ing-bottom: 100%;">有關酒店環境的英語口語

  一飯店有游泳池嗎

AHmm. Let me try . I have a reservation for someone named Jang here. But it's spelled JANG. It's not spelled JIANG. It's for a Mr.C Jang.

嗯,讓我試試。等等,這裏有姓張的是 J - A - N - G,不是 J - I - A - N - G。是給一位張先生訂的。

BOh, that must be me! Probably they typed the name husband's English isn't so good.

那應該是我,也許他們打錯了。我先生的英文不是很好。

AYes, sometimes it happens, Ma''s why it is always good to carry your confirmation number.I'm sorry about the inconvenience.

這種情形不是沒有。所以隨身攜帶登記號碼總是比較好,不便之處還請見諒。

BIt's okay. It's probably my husband's there a pool in this hotel?

沒關係,也許是我先生的錯。飯店有游泳池嗎?

AYes, of pool is open until 10:00 p.m. So you still have about 45 minutes.

有的。游泳池開放到晚上十點,你還可以用四十五分鐘。

BGood.

那太好了。

AHere is your key. Your room is can find the elevators just around that corner there, down the y your stay, Ma'am.

這是你的鑰匙,房間是 379。電梯在大廳樓下的轉角那兒。祝您愉快。

BThank you.

謝謝你。

  二所有房間都訂滿了

ADo you have a reservation?

你有預約嗎?

BYes,here's our confirmation slip.

是的,這就是我們的確認單。

AI'm afraid we have no reservation by this name.

我恐怕我們找不到這個名字的預約。

BNo reservation?Well,then,do you have any rooms available?

沒有預約?哦,那麼你們還有空房間嗎?

AI'm afraid all the rooms are fully booked.

我恐怕所有房間都訂滿了。

BYou mean we can't stay in this hotel tonight?

你意思是我們今晚不能進住這家飯店嗎?

AYou're have no more rooms available for tonight.

你說對了。我們今晚沒有多餘的空房間了。

BThen,would you recommend any other nearby hotel?

那麼,請你推薦附近其他飯店好嗎?

AOK,I'll call ahead.

好的,我就打電話.