當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 金融英語 > 日常業務辦理的金融英語對話

日常業務辦理的金融英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.98W 次

現在在我們的身邊到處都有金融,那麼你會金融的英語句子嗎,今天小編就給大家看看金融英語,希望能幫助到大家。

日常業務辦理的金融英語對話

金融英語:提供託收項目

Chris Morris wants to cash a check his mother sent him for his birthday is talking to the collections clerk at the First National bank.

克里斯·莫里斯想兌換一張他母親爲慶祝他的生日寄來的支票,他正與第一國民銀行的負責託收的職員談話。

Morris:I wanted to cash this check from my mother ,but the teller told me to bring it here.

莫里斯:我想把我母親寄給我的這張支票兌現,出納員讓我把支票交到這裏。

Clerk:Yes,'s an out-of-town personal wouldn't be able to cash it for you until the proceeds are collected from the drawee bank.

職員:好的,先生。這是一張外地個人支票,要等到款項從票據付款行取回來以後,我們才能夠爲您的支票兌現。

M:Well,how do I cash it then ?

莫里斯:哦,那麼我怎樣才能將這張支票兌現呢?

C:We will accept the endorsed check for collection and notify you as soon as it's paid .

職員:我們會收到用於取款的已背書的支票。支票被支付後,我們馬上就會通知您。

Do you have any accounts with us ?

您在我們行裏有帳戶嗎?

M:No,I don't have any bank accounts yet.I've lived here only a few weeks.I'm going to college here .

莫里斯:沒有,我還沒有任何銀行帳戶呢。我到這裏才幾個星期,我就要在這裏上大學。

C:Well,if you will please endorse this check and show me some identification ,I'll prepare a collection receipt for you .

職員:噢,請您在這張支票背面簽字,並讓我看一下您的某種身份的證件,我爲您準備一張取款收據。

M:Do I have to pay for this ?

莫里斯:我必須爲此付錢嗎?

C:Yes,sir must charge a collection fee of $1.50 if you don't have an account with us.

職員:是的,先生。如果您在我行沒有帳戶的話,你就需要支付1.5美元的取款費。

if you'd like to open an account with the proceeds,there will be no charge.

如果您願意用這筆匯款開立一個帳戶,你您就不用付錢了。

M:Yes,I'd better do that.I need an account anyway,so I may as well open one here .

莫里斯:好的,我最好立一個帳戶。無論如何我需要一個帳戶爲好。

C;Will you please go to the New Accounts counter to open your account while I fill out your receipt?

職員:請您到新開帳戶櫃檯去開立您的帳戶,同時,我在這裏爲您填寫收據,好嗎?

M:Fine.I'll come back and get the receipt after I make arrangements to open an account .

莫里斯:好的,等我辦理好開立帳戾的事情後,我就回來取收據。

Thanks very much for all your help.

非常感謝您的幫助。

 金融英語:票據交換所

Bill Hobson is asking his banker about the local Clearing House Association in their city.

比爾·霍布森正向他的銀行從業者打聽有關他們城裏的地方票據交換所的情況。

Hobson:What is meant by the term Clearing House Association ?

霍布森:票據交換是什麼意思?

Banker:It's a voluntary association of the banks in the city which settles interbank debts .

職員:它是城市中各銀行自願結合的組織,用來清理銀行之間互相欠款的問題。

During a business day we accept checks drawn on other banks and other banks accept checks drawn on us.

在營業期間,我們接受從其他銀行開來的支票,而其他的銀行也接受我的開出的支票,

We balance these interbank obligations through the clearing house .

我們通過票據交換所來平衡這些銀行之間的債務。

H:What about the actual checks that you get which are drawn on other banks?

霍布森:你們接受從其他銀行開出的支票的實際意義是什麼呢?

B;Of course ,we must give these checks to drawee bank to collect the funds they owe us .

職員:當然,我們必須把這些支票交給票據付款行,並且收回他們欠我們的資金。

And they give us checks drawn ourselves to collect the funds we owe them .

同樣,他們把我們開出的支票交還給我們,也收回我們欠他們的資金。

H:So the clearing house handles all this ?

職員:因此,票據交換所就是辦理這些事情的。

B:Yes,they separate all the checks according to drawee bank ,

職員:是的,他們按照票據付款行區分開所有的支票,

add the total each bank owes and deduct that from the balance maintained at the clearing house .

把每個銀行對其他行的欠款額加總,再從各銀行保留在標據交換所的餘額中減去其欠款總額。

And ,of course,they add to the balance the amount each bank is owed.

當然,還要把其他銀行對這個銀行的欠款加到餘額中去。

Then they deliver the actual checks to each drawee bank .

然後,票據交換所把這些實際的支票交給每個標據付款行。

H:What about checks drawn on banks outside the city ?

霍布森:那麼,從外地銀行開出的支票又如何處理呢?

B:The clearing house sends those checks to the Federal Reserve Bank's collection and clearing service .

職員:票據交換所把這些支票寄給聯邦儲蓄銀行的託收和票據交換業務部門,

That operates just like a local clearing house ,but deals with out-of-town or out-of-state banks .

這個部門的業務與地方票據交換所的業務性質是一樣的,但是它是與處地或外州的銀行進行業務往來。

So between the local and Federal Reserve clearing houses,checks drawn on any bank in the country can be easily processed .

因此,在地方和聯邦票據交換所之間,國內任何銀行開出的支票都能很容易地得到處理。

 金融英語:電匯

Paul Massey works for a French company in Tokyo is asking a Higashi Bank clerk about sending some money to his brother in Paris.

保羅·馬瑟在東京爲一家法國公司辦事,他正在身東銀行的一位職員詢問有關給他在巴黎的弟弟寄錢的事。

Massey:I'd like to send some money to my brother in Paris .

馬瑟:我想寄點錢給我在巴黎的弟弟,

Can I buy francs from you to send him ?

我可以從你們這裏買些法郎再寄給他嗎?

Clerk:Yes,of course can sell you a remittance check payable in francs and you can send that to him .

職員:當然可以。我們可以賣給您一張應以法郎支付的匯款支票,然後您就可以寄給他了。

M:I would like to send it to him as soon as I write the money to him ?

馬瑟:我想盡快地把錢寄給他,我可以電匯這筆錢嗎?

C:Yes ,we have a telegraphic transfer service for foreign can make arrangements to send it by cable if you would like .

職員:我們有向國外匯款的電匯業務,如果您需要,我們可以替您電匯。

M:That would be fastest ,wouldn't it ?

馬瑟:這是最快的辦法,對嗎?

C:Yes,either a regular or urgent cable would be faster than sending a check or a mail transfer from us to bank .

職員:是的,從我們這裏到他的銀行,無論是普通的或者是加急電匯都比寄支票或郵匯要快。

M:Do you charge extra for cable remittances?

馬瑟:是否電匯要收更多的費用?

C:Yes,sir would add the cost of cable to our regular service charges .

職員:是的,先生。我們要把電匯費用加到我們正常的手續費上。

M:Well,he needs it right away ,so please cable it to his bank .

馬瑟:可以的,我弟弟急需這筆錢,因此,請把這些錢電匯給他的銀行,

I have the bank's name and account number here.

我這裏有那邊銀行的名稱和帳戶號碼。

C;All right d you please fill out this remittance request and check the box that says "bank transfer by cable"?

職員:那好,請您填寫匯款申請單,並標出“經銀行電匯”,好嗎?

We will need your address and telephone number ,too.

另外還需要填上您的地址和電話號碼。

M:Can you debit my savings account here for the amount ,including service and cable charges?

馬瑟:您是否可以將我的匯款金額,包括手續費和電匯費在內的所有花費記入我這裏的儲蓄帳戶的借方。

C:Yes,of course se sign this withdrawal slip and we'll charge this item to your account .

職員:當然可以,請在這張取款單上簽名,我們將把這筆款項記到您的帳上。