當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 購物英語 > 有關購物常用英語口語對話

有關購物常用英語口語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.96W 次

如今購物十分的便利,那麼有關購物的常用英語都有哪些呢?下面本站小編爲大家帶來有關購物常用英語口語對話,歡迎大家學習!

有關購物常用英語口語對話
  有關購物常用英語口語對話(一)

Jim: Lee, what's your hometown famous for?

吉姆:李,你的家鄉因什麼出名?

Lee: My hometown Hunan has many specialties, such as Xiang Lotus, stinky tofu, and the mostfamous hot peppers.

李:我的家鄉湖南有很多特產,比如湘蓮、臭豆腐,還有最著名的辣椒。

Jim: Sounds attractive. I love stinky tofu very much.

吉姆聽起來很誘人。我很喜歡臭豆腐。

Lee: What about your hometown?

李:你的家鄉呢?

Jim: My hometown is very different from yours. Hainan Province has many unique productslike rubber, coconut, pineapple and so on. We also plant areca.

吉姆:我的家鄉和你的大不一樣。海南省有很多獨特的產品,例如橡膠、椰子、菠蘿等等。我們也種檳榔。

Lee: Well, as far as I'm concerned, it's people in Hunan that consume the most arecas in thewhole China.

李:啊,但是據我所知,湖南人才是中國消費檳榔最多的吧。

Jim: Yes. That's a very interesting phenomenon.

吉姆:是啊。那也是很有趣的現象。

Lee: You know? There is a small county called Xiang Tan, people there love arecas very regard arecas as honorable gifts to give and treat their guest.

李:你知道嗎?有個叫湘潭的小縣城,那裏的人們非常喜歡檳榔。他們把檳榔當成是送禮和待客的非常尊貴的東西。

Jim: I think I can work in Hunan in the future. I'm pretty sure that I'll fall in love with thatplace.

吉姆:我想以後我可以去湖南工作。我非常確信我會愛上那個地方。

Lee: I love it too. And it's really a lovable place.

李:我也很愛那個地方。它確實很討人喜歡。

  有關購物常用英語口語對話(二)

Lily: You're too conservative to accept new things. Group purchase is convenient andmoney-saving. I think it's really good.

莉莉:你太保守了,都不接受新鮮事物。團購既方便又省錢,我覺得團購很好。

John: Really? Do you really think they're offering millions of special offers? They are cheatingon your money. Women like you will easily get stuck in it. It seems that you save small money,but you never realize that you buy more useless things just because of the low price.

約翰:是嗎?你真的認爲他們是給你們提供了成千上萬的優惠?他們是在騙你們的錢。像你這樣的女人很容易掉進他們的陷阱。看起來你們是省了小錢,但是你們永遠意識不到僅僅是因爲價錢低,你們就買了很多沒用的東西。

Lily: Nothing is useless, OK? I don't use it right now, but that doesn't mean I'll never use it.

莉莉:沒有任何東西是沒用的,好嗎?我現在不用它不代表我永遠不用它。

John: Why don't you just buy it when you really need it? Why are women always short-sighted?

約翰:爲什麼不能在你真正需要的時候再去買呢?爲什麼女人都這麼目光短淺呢?

Lily: Are you kidding me? We are frugal instead of short-sighted, OK?

莉莉:你是在開玩笑嗎?我們這叫勤儉而不是目光短淺,好嗎?

John: No matter what you say, I don't like group purchase.

約翰:不管你說什麼,我就是不喜歡團購。

Lily: Well, it seems that I have to give you some solid evidence then.

莉莉:好吧,看來我要給你一些確鑿的證據才行。

John: I'm waiting.

約翰:我等着。

Lily: Honey, our dinner yesterday and your pants are both buying through group you give some comments on them?

莉莉:親愛的,我們昨天的晚餐和你的褲子都是通過團購買的。你能給它們一些評價嗎?

  有關購物常用英語口語對話(三)

Lily: Do you have any plan for the coming holiday?

莉莉:接下來這個假期你們有什麼打算嗎?

Ann: Not really. Do you have any good suggestion?

安:沒有。你們有什麼建議?

Lily: I'm thinking about it. What about you, Amy? Do you have any plan?

莉莉:我也還在想。你呢,埃米?你有什麼計劃?

Amy: I'm wondering whether it's possible to have a trip to the suburbs of Beijing.

埃米:我在考慮是否可以去京郊玩兒一趟。

Lily: That's great! We can climb mountains and go sightseeing and stay in rural home inns. Itmust be interesting. Do you want to join us Ann?

莉莉:好主意!我們可以去爬山,看風景,住農家院。肯定會很有趣。安,你要 加入我們嗎?

Ann: That sounds great. But none of us has been there before.

安:聽起來很棒。但是之前我們誰都沒去過那兒。

Amy: Don't worry about that. We can group purchase a rural home inn, and all those get everything ready at home, and enjoy ourselves there.

埃米:不用擔心這個。我們可以團購一個農家樂和所有的門票。我們在家就把所有事情安排妥當,然後去那裏盡情玩兒就可以了。

Lily: Great! I'll do the purchase job.

莉莉:太棒了!我來團購。

  有關購物常用英語口語對話(四)

Cora: Honey, what do you want for our dinner?

科拉:寶貝,你晚餐想吃什麼?

Jack: I've no idea. Do we cook it by ourselves or go out?

傑克:我沒想法。我們自己做還是出去吃?

Cora: I'd like to go out. We have cooked for a whole week, and I'm a little bit bored.

科拉:我想出去吃。我們已經自己做了一週的飯了,我有點兒煩了。

Jack: OK. Then which restaurant do you prefer?

傑克:好吧。那你想去哪家餐廳?

Cora: Nothing particular. Why don't we search the Internet and see what other peoplerecommend?

科拉:沒有什麼特別的。爲什麼我們不上網搜搜別人推薦的是什麼呢?

Jack: Good idea. Ah! This guy say there is a restaurant serves very fantastic steak. Do youwant to have a try?

傑克:好主意。啊!這有個人說有一家餐館做的牛排很棒。你想去嚐嚐嗎?

Cora: I like steak. But, it seems a little bit expensive.

科拉:我喜歡牛排。但是,好像有點兒貴。

Jack: Let me see. There is group-purchase informatio. It charges only 98 yuan for two. Whatdo you think?

傑克:讓我看看。有團購呢,兩個人只要98元,怎麼樣?

Cora: That's acceptable. Let's go!

科拉:這還可以接受。咱們走!

Jack: OK.

傑克:好的。