當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 購物英語 > 關於超市購物英語帶翻譯

關於超市購物英語帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.08W 次

英語對話教學是中學英語教學的重要組成部分,它對提高學生英語口語水平,培養學生的語言交際能力都有很大的作用。本站小編整理了關於超市購物英語帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!

關於超市購物英語帶翻譯
  關於超市購物英語帶翻譯篇一

A:Would you give me some fruits? How much are these oranges?

能給我一些水果嗎?這些橘子要多少錢?

B:Seventy cents a piece.

一個7角。

A:How about this one?

這個怎樣?

B:Sixty cents a piece.

6角一個。

A:Well, I'll take five of the seventy cent ones, and those grapefruits sweet?

哦,我要5個7角的,另外這些葡萄柚甜嗎?

B:Sure! They are very fresh, first of all. We sell at a bargain, and you make a wise purchase if you buy them today. Eighty cents only,a piece.

當然甜!最重要的是新鮮。我們便宜賣,如果你今天買就很划算了,一個只要8角。

A:I follow you and I'll take three just for my trial.

我聽你的,我買3個試試。

B:Thank you very much and anything else?

非常謝謝你,還要其他東西嗎?

A:That's k you.

就只要這些了。謝謝。

  關於超市購物英語帶翻譯篇二

STEVE: We need to buy some beer too. Where is the beer?

史提夫:我們還需要買一些啤酒,啤酒在哪裏?

DEREK: They don't have beer in this supermarket. We have to go to the liquor store.

狄瑞克:超市是不賣啤酒的,我們要到賣酒的店買才行。

STEVE: Huh? They don't have beer. How can that be?

史提夫:什麼?這裏不賣酒,怎麼可能?

DEREK: It's a state state doesn't allow supermarkets to sell beer. Only in liquor stores.

狄瑞克:這是州立的法律。這個州不允許超市賣酒,只有賣酒的店纔有。

STEVE: That's too strict. It's silly.

史提夫:這太苛刻,也很愚蠢。

DEREK: I know. I agree with you.

狄瑞克:我同意你的說法。

DEREK: Excuse me. Do you sell organic vegetables here?

狄瑞克:請問你們賣有機蔬菜嗎?

EMPLOYEE: Yes, we do. They're right in front of organic vegetables are marked with the blue label. Here. Do you see?

店員:有的,就在你前面。有機蔬菜都有藍色的標籤。在這裏,看到了嗎?

DEREK: Sure. Thank should have a sign. That way people could identify which are organic and which aren't.

狄瑞克:唔,謝謝。你們應該要有標示,讓顧客知道哪些是有機蔬菜,哪些不是。

EMPLOYEE: They're labeled on the packet, sir.

店員:它們在包裝上有標示,先生。

DEREK: One more question.

狄瑞克:還有一個問題。

EMPLOYEE: Yes?

店員:請說。

DEREK: We need to buy some soy sauce. Which aisle is the soy sauce in?

狄瑞克:我們想買一些醬油,醬油在哪一個走道?

EMPLOYEE: That would be in aisle 7, with the condiments. It is right next to the ketchup.

店員:在第七走道,和調味品一起,就在蕃茄醬的旁邊。

DEREK: Thank you. Do you want paper or plastic bags?

狄瑞克:謝謝。你要紙袋或塑膠袋?

STEVE: Plastic bags.

史提夫:塑膠袋。

DEREK: And do you want to drive up?

狄瑞克:你需要搬運服務嗎?

STEVE: What do you mean?

史提夫:什麼意思?

DEREK: We can have someone put the bags in our trunk for us. We just drive up to that door over there.

狄瑞克:他們可以幫我們把東西搬到卡車上。我們只要把車子開到那扇門那兒。

STEVE: Wow! That's convenient. But I think we can take the groceries by ourselves.

史提夫:哇,好方便!不過我想我們可以自己提這些雜貨。

DEREK: Yes, our car is not parked far away.I'll tell the cashier we don't want to drive up. It should be about ninety dollars all together.

狄瑞克:好的,我們的車子沒停多遠。我告訴收銀員不要這項服務,全部大概要90美元錢。

STEVE: Here is one-hundred. I will go look at the magazine rack, okay?

史提夫:這裏是100美元。我可不可以去雜誌架那兒看看?

  關於超市購物英語帶翻譯篇三

貝蒂:

Here, take one of these trolleys. What do you want exactly?

這兒。來推一輛手推車。你都想買些什麼啊?

瓊:

I`m looking for things to stuff dumplings and spring rolls with; I also need some soy sauce and vinegar. Oh, and some lichens or honeydew melon.

我想買一些水餃和春捲餡。還想買醬和醋。哦。回去路上還想買點兒荔枝和蜜瓜。

貝蒂:

The fruit and vegetables are over there.

蔬菜和水果在那邊。

瓊:

Capsicums, eggplants, coconuts, pineapples? They do have everything! Look at the price for these bean sprouts-65 pence a pound. Now, that is expensive.

辣椒。茄子。椰子。菠蘿--這裏的東西很全阿!看看這些豆芽的價格-每磅要65美分。這太貴了。

貝蒂:

You`d probably get them cheaper in Sohu. But that`s a long way to go just to buy vegetables.

如果你去Sohu的話可能會便宜一些。但只是爲了買蔬菜要跑很遠。

瓊:

Where do I pay?

在哪兒付錢?

貝蒂:

Just put what you want in the trolley. We pay at the checkout. What else do you need?

只需把你想要的放在車裏就行了。在外面的收銀臺結賬。你還需要什麼?

瓊:

Over there.

那邊看看。


看了“關於超市購物英語帶翻譯”的人還看了:

1.關於超市購物英文口語

2.關於超市購物英文對話

3.超市購物英文怎麼說呢

4.關於超市購物英語對話短文

5.關於購物英語對話帶翻譯閱讀