當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 電話英語 > 常用的電話英語

常用的電話英語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.19W 次

下面是本站小編整理的常用的電話英語,希望對大家有幫助。

常用的電話英語

Hello. Is there Susan speaking?喂,是蘇珊嗎?

Who?誰啊?

Tian Yuan.田園。

You must have the wrong number.你一定打錯電話了。

Oh, I'm sorry.噢,對不起。

Is Li Ying in?李英在家嗎?

Wrong number.打錯電話了。

Isn't this the Nanjing University?請問是南京大學嗎?

No. It's not.不是。

Oh. I'm sorry.噢,對不起。

May I please speak to Ling Ling?我可以和玲玲講話嗎?

There is no one here by that name.這裏沒有玲玲這個人。

Is this five-two-one double eight six-four?這裏是521-8864嗎?

No. This is five-two-one double eight three-five.不,這裏是521-8835。

Oh. I'm sorry.噢,對不起。

That's all right.沒關係。

Are you sure you are dialing the right number?你確定你打的號碼是對的嗎?

What number are you trying to dial?你要的電話是什麼號碼?

No one lives here by that name.這裏沒有人叫那個名字。

I'm sorry. I dialed the wrong number.對不起,我打錯電話了。

May I speak to the head of the household?我可以請戶主聽電話嗎?

May I ask who's calling?請問你是誰?

I am calling on behalf of the Private Teacher company.我代表家教公司給您打電話。

This is Susan with Jiaotong University student. May I have your name, sir?我是交通大學的在校生蘇珊,請問您貴姓?

My name is Li.我姓李。

Excuse me, Mr. Li. Do you have children, Mr. Li?打攪了,李先生。您有孩子嗎?

Yes.有。

Great. I believe you must care for his educations.太好了。我相信你肯定很關心他的教育吧。

You probably heard about it. We have private teachers in our holiday.或許你已經聽說過。我們交大的學生在假期間做家教。

We will help your children in learning lessons in their free time.我們可以幫助您的孩子在他們空閒時學習功課。

We are running a special offer on this holiday.我們在這個假期有個特價優惠。

You might want to know more about it.我想你肯定想多瞭解點吧。

May I ask who I am talking to?請問你是誰?

I am a representative of Politics Association.我是政治協會的代表。

I am calling for the A company.我是代表A公司打電話來的。

This is Wang with China Bank.我是中國銀行的王先生。

Maybe you read our ads in the newspaper.也許你在報紙上看過我們的廣告。

Maybe you saw our commercials on TV.也許你在電視上看過我們的廣告。

Let me give you more detail.讓我來詳細說明。

I would like to tell you more about it.我很樂意向你說得更詳細一點。

本新聞共6頁,當前在第1頁 1 2 3 4 5 6

Mr. Lu, we are very pleased to be able to offer this product to you.陸先生,我們很高興能提供這個產品給您。

Would you please repeat your offer again?能否再說一遍您的優惠?

Oh. Your offer sounds interesting.哦,您所給的優惠聽起來蠻吸引人的。

Yes. This product will save you a lot of money and time.是的。這個產品可爲你節省很多的錢和時間。

And plus, if you are not completely satisfied, you can return it to us.並且,如果您不是百分百的滿意,你可以將產品退還給我們。

So, it's virtually risk-free for you.所以,事實上對您而言,是完全沒有風險的。

Hello. This is a representative of Zhongyou Department Store.喂,您好。我是中友百貨的。

Sir, everything now is offered with a great discount.先生,所有的東西都在打很大的折扣。

I am sure you would like to know more about it.我相信您一定想知道詳情。

I am sorry. I am not free right now.對不起,我現在很忙。

Sir, this offer will expire this week.先生,這次特價這個禮拜就結束了。

This is the last chance you can get up to 60 percent discount.這是您可以得到6折的最後機會。

Yeah, and I have to finish this report by four.是,我在四點之前得完成這個報告。

Hello, I wish to speak to Xiao Fu.喂,我想和小付通話。

This is Xiao Fu speaking.我就是。

Oh, how do you do, Xiao Fu. This is Mary.哦,你好,小付。我是Mary。

Mary, I'm glad you called ,很高興你給我打電話。`

I'm calling to ask you some questions about Susan.我打電話是想問一些關於蘇珊的事。

Sure. Oh, sorry, Mary, I'd better go now.可以。哦,抱歉,Mary,我要掛電話了。

Is the boss coming by?是老闆過來了嗎?

OK. I'll let you get back to your work.好,你過去工作吧。

I'll call you again later, OK?我以後再打給你,好嗎?

OK.好的。

Oh, Somebody's at the door. I have to go.哦,有人來了,我得去開門。

"Sorry, I have to say ""good-bye""."我不得不說再見了。

I'll think about it and call you back soon, OK?我考慮一下,回頭我儘快打電話給你,好嗎?

Sorry. I have a meeting right now.抱歉,我馬上有個會議要開。

Emergency Assistance, may I help you?緊急事故救援中心,有什麼需要幫助的嗎?

I've just been robbed. What should I do?我剛剛被搶劫了,現在不知道該怎麼辦?

Are you injured, sir?先生,您受傷了嗎?

No, no, I'm just a little upset.沒有,沒有受傷,只是情緒有點不穩。

Please remain calm, sir. Just give me your name and your location.請保持鎮靜,先生。告訴我你的名字和所在地點。

My name is Lu Wei. I am beside Beijing Hotel on Changan Street.我叫陸偉,在長安街北京飯店旁邊。

Please stay where you are, we'll have a patrol car there in two minutes.請您呆在原地,兩分鐘之內我們派巡邏車過來。

I've just been the victim of a robbery.我被搶劫了。

A thief has just robbed me. Can you send the police?一個盜賊搶劫了我,你能替我報警嗎?

Please try to keep relaxed, sir.別太緊張,先生。

Just give me your name and the place where you are calling from?請給我您的姓名與地點所在。

San Francisco General Hospital.這裏是舊金山總醫院。

Hello. This is an emergency. Can you please send an ambulance?喂,這兒有急病患者,請派一部救護車來。

OK, OK- just try to calm down, sir.好,好,請冷靜下來,先生。

And tell me where you are and what's happened.告訴我你在哪裏,發生了什麼事?

OK. Right. Uh, We're at La Traviata restaurant in North Beach.是,對。我們在North Beach的La Traviata餐廳。

And my wife is- uh-我的太太她-

Is your wife ill?是你太太病了嗎?

Uh, in a way.嗯,是呀。

Sir, I thought this was an emergency.先生,我想這是一位急病患者。

It is! She's having pains a minute apart!是啊。她隔一分鐘就會痛呀。

You mean from the food?是不是吃東西引起的?

From the baby!是胎兒引起的。

She's having a baby?她懷孕了嗎?

Yeah!是啊!

Well, why didn't you tell me?! Now, what's the restaurant's address?那你爲什麼不早告訴我?餐廳的地址是?

Uh, uh, it's 888 Grant Avenue. It's a block east of Washington Square.嗯,哦,是Grant大道888號。華盛頓廣場東邊的一個街區。

OK, sir, just sit tight, and we'll have an ambulance there in about ten minutes.好的,先生。你就在那邊等着,救護車10分鐘之內到。

Thanks a lot.多謝,多謝!

本新聞共6頁,當前在第2頁 1 2 3 4 5 6

There is an emergency. Please send a fire engine.這有火災,請儘快派消防車來。

There's been a car accident, please call the police.這發生了車禍,請快報警。

Take it easy, sir. I'll need your name, in full, and what's happened.彆着急,給我你的全名和事情的情況。

May I speak with Mr. Chen, please?可以請陳先生聽電話嗎?

Sorry, but he is out at the moment.抱歉,他現在出去了?

Then, please tell him that Zhao Li called.這樣好了,請轉告他趙力來過電話。

Yes. I'm sorry, but how do you spell your last name, sir?好的,不過對不起,先生你的姓怎麼拼?

It's Zhao, Z-H-A-O.姓趙,Z-H-A-O。

Please tell him that Lu Ming tried to contact him.請你轉告他陸明正設法跟他聯繫。

Please inform him that Chen Gang was calling.麻煩你通知他陳剛來過電話。

Please give him the message.請轉告他。

What's the spelling of your family name, sir?您的姓怎麼拼,先生?

May I speak to Miss Tan, please?可以請譚小姐聽電話嗎?

Sorry, but she is with someone right now.抱歉,她正在會客。

I see. May I leave her a message then?噢,那我可以留話給她嗎?

Certainly.當然可以。

Please ask her to call me at 6225-9438.麻煩你請她打5225-9438找我。

Yes. I will.好的。

I'd like to leave a message for him, if you don't mind.你若不介意的話,我想留話給他。

Can I leave him a voice in mail?我可以在他的語音信箱裏留話嗎?

Can you relay this to Mr. Li?你能傳話給李先生嗎?

May I speak to Miss Hu, please?可以請胡小姐聽電話嗎?

Sorry, but she is out for lunch right now.抱歉,她現在出去吃午飯了。

I see. What time will she come back?哦,那她幾點會回來?

She'll be back around 2:30.大概兩點半會回來。

I'll have her call you as soon as she comes back.等她一回來, 我就請她馬上回電。

That's nice. I'll be waiting for her call. Thank you.太好了,那我就等她的電話。謝謝。

I'll give him your message as soon as he's available.他一有空我就轉告他您的留言。

Shall I tell him you called?我告訴他你來過電話,好嗎?

I'll be here when he calls back. Much appreciated.他打電話時我會在這,太感謝你了!

That's fine. I'll await his return call.很好。我會等他的來電。

Barker's Service Station.這裏是巴克爾維修站。

I need your help badly. My car can't start. Can you send somebody over?我急需你們的幫助。我的車啓動不了,能派人來修嗎?

We can have somebody come by, but it won't be right away.我們可以派人去,但現在不行。

What time can you send one over?那你們什麼時候能派人來呢?

Oh, let's see. It'll be about 3:30 before we have anybody free.哦,讓我想想。大概要到3:30我們纔有空。

Can it be earlier than that?能早點嗎?

I doubt it, sir. We'll try, but I can't promise anybody before 3:30.我沒把握,先生。我們會盡早的,但我不敢許諾3:30以前行。

If I had it towed over there, could you work on it right away?如果把車拖到你們那裏,能馬上修嗎?

Sure, if you had it towed here to the garage, we could get right on it.當然能。您把車拖過來的話,我們馬上就修。

Can you send your tow truck over here?你們能派輛拖車來嗎?

No. I'm sorry, but we can't send out our tow truck to get you.不能,真對不起,我們不能派拖車來。

Why not?爲什麼不能?

Our tow truck's being repaired.我們的拖車正在修理呢。

That's too bad. Bye.太糟了。再見。

Bye.再見。

Will you help me?可以幫助我嗎?

Please help me to get things straight.請幫助我把事情搞好。

Will you be so kind as to help me out of the difficulty?幫助我克服困難,好嗎?

I don't know how to solve the problem. Will you help me out?我不知道該怎麼解決這個問題。你能幫我嗎?

Will you come over to help me with the tough job?您能否來幫助我做這項艱苦的工作?

Can you assist me in this matter?這件事您能幫助我嗎?

I'm in great need of your assistance.我特別需要您的幫助。

I'm calling for your assistance.我打電話是要您幫助我。

My name is Wang Feng and I'm calling to cancel plane ticket.我叫王峯,我想取消我預定的飛機票。

When was your reservation?您預定的是什麼時候?

It's 5:00 p.m. today.今天下午5點整。

Would you like me to reschedule you for another time?要不要我再另外爲你安排別的時間?

No. Thank you.不用了,謝謝。

Beijing Hotel.北京飯店。

Hello, my name is Li Ming and we have a reservation for party tonight.喂,您好。我叫李明,我們在你們這預定了今晚聚會。

Yes, what can I do for you?是的,我能爲您效勞嗎?

I need to cancel that. We have had a last minute change of plans.我要取消預約,我們臨時改變計劃了。

I see. Would you like me to reschedule you for another night?我明白了。要不要另外爲你安排別的晚上。

OK, we have let you know as early as possible.好的,我們會讓你們儘早知道。

By the way, will we be able to get a refund on this cancellation?順便問一下,我們取消後可拿回定金嗎?

Certainly.當然可以。

Thank you very much.謝謝你。

That's all right. I hope we can help you at some other time. Good-bye.好了,希望我們今後還能給你幫助。再見。

Good-bye.再見。

本新聞共6頁,當前在第3頁 1 2 3 4 5 6

I'm calling to know if it would be at all possible to cancel our reservation.我打電話想知道我們的預約是否有可能取消。

I have to postpone our appointment.我要把我們的約會延期。

Is it too late to cancel our plans?現在取消我們的計劃是否太遲了?

How much notice of cancellation is necessary to get my deposit back?想把定金拿回來,要提前多長時間通知你才行?

Hello, my name is Susan and I am calling to confirm my reservation.喂,你好,我叫蘇珊,我大電話確定我的預定。

Yes, Miss Susan, we have you down for a deluxe room tonight.您好,蘇珊小姐,我們已爲您定好了今晚一間豪華房間。

Great and please make sure the room has a nice view of the park.很好,要定那個可以看到公園美麗景色的房間。

Yes, Miss. I will.好的,小姐。我會注意的。

Thanks a lot!多謝了!

Not at all.不客氣。

Hi. This si Peter from Dr. Alice's office.嗨,你好,我是埃里斯診所的彼得。

Hi, Peter.彼得,你好。

I'm just calling to confirm your appointment tomorrow at 3:00 p.m.我打電話確認明天下午3點你約定的時間。

Thank you. I will be there on time.謝謝你,我會準時到的。

I need to confirm my reservation.我要確認我的預定。

Can you confirm that the meeting is at 9:00 a.m.?你能否確認一下,開會的時間是早上9點嗎?

I just want to confirm that the arrangements have been made.我要確認所有計劃都安排好了。

I'm looking for whoever is in charge of your company.我要找你們公司的負責人。

And I want to know a certain product of yours.我想問一下你們的產品。

What about it? I may possibly be of help.什麼產品?也許我能效勞。

Well. I'm sorry to inform you of this, but we got cloth that are all the wrong color.哦,很抱歉告訴你,我們發現你們寄送的布匹顏色搞錯了。

We asked for black and green, but we got white and red.我們要黑的和綠的,但你們送來的是白的和紅的。

I'll check on it immediately. What would you like us to do?我馬上給你覈對一下,你們想怎麼辦呢?

Do you need us to replace them, or would you prefer a discount on the ones you've received?要我們重新給您換貨,還是對已收到的這批貨打折扣呢?

Let me think about it. I'll let you know when you find out.讓我考慮一下,具體怎麼辦我會通知你。

I'd like to talk to the person responsible for sale.我想同你們負責銷售的人談談。

I'd like to be connected to your person who handles sale.我想和你們負責銷售的人聯絡。

What's the matter?出什麼事了?

What's wrong with it?電話英語

I hate to tell you of this。很抱歉通知您。

But we found that there are some faulty materials in goods which we have shipped to you.我們發覺前不久寄送給你們的那批貨裏有一些劣質品。

Oh, that's quite unusual for your company, isn't it?哦,你們公司向來很少會出這種事情,不是嗎?

Well, I'm flattered.嗯,不敢當。

What can we do to fix things?那現在我們要怎麼辦呢?

We would like you to ship back all the goods to us.我們希望您能把整批貨寄送回來。

And we will send you a replacement right now.我們會馬上補寄一批貨過去。

OK. We will do.好,我們照辦。