當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 辦公室英語 > 110句商務常用英語口語

110句商務常用英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 8.96K 次

下面是本站小編整理的110句商務常用英語口語,以供大家學習參考。

110句商務常用英語口語

1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

我特地爲你們安排使你們在北京的逗留愉快。

2 We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?

我們對合同各項條款全無異議,下週籤合同如何?

3 We had expected much lower prices.

我們希望報價再低一些。

4 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.

這些報價比其他任何地方都要低得多。

5 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.

我可以把比貴公司報價低得多的價目表給你看看。

6 When you compare the prices,you must take everything into consideration.

當你在考慮對比價格時,首先必須把一切都要考慮進去。

7 So our evenings will be quite full then?

那麼我們的活動在晚上也安排滿了嗎?

8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.

如果你們願意的話,我們想留幾個晚上供你們自由支配。

9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.

我們想用點時間來研究討論一下白天談判的情況。

10 That'll put us both in the picture.

這樣雙方都能瞭解全面的情況。

11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing

那麼我們就會心中有點兒數,知道你們需要什麼了。

12 I can't say for certain off-hand.

我還不能馬上說定。

13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

有些實際材料拿到手總比坐着閒聊強。

14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

這樣就容易進行實質性的談判了。

15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?

你們不願意在北京多待一天嗎?

16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.

儘管我們很想這樣做,但恐怕不行了。

17 We've got to report back to the head office.

我們還要回去向總部彙報情況呢。

18 Thank you for you cooperation.

謝謝你們的合作。

19 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.

我們已經很順利地把活動日程安排好了。

20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your d you please have a look at it?

這是我們爲你和你的朋友擬定的活動日程安排。請過目一下,好嗎?

21 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.

如果對某些細節有意見的話,請提出來。

22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

我相信你在制定這個計劃上一定花了不少精力吧。

23 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.

我們真誠地希望你們在這裏過得愉快。

24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.

我想能否在我們訪問結束時爲我們安排一點時間購物。

25 Welcome to our factory.

歡迎到我們工廠來。

26 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.

我一直都盼望着參觀貴廠。

27 You'll know our products better after this visit.

參觀後您會對我們的產品有更深的瞭解。

28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.

也許我們可以先參觀一下設計部門。

29 Then we could look at the production line.

然後我們再去看看生產線。

30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.

牆上的圖表是工藝流程表。

31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.

表述着每道工藝間的銜接情況。

32 We are running on two shifts.

我們實行的工作是兩班倒。

33 Almost every process is computerized.

幾乎每一道工藝都是由電腦控制的。

34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.

工作效率大大地提高了,而勞動強度卻降低了。

35 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.

所有產品在整個生產過程中得通過五道質量檢查關。

36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.

我們認爲質量是一個企業的靈魂。

37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.

因而,我們總是把質量放在第一位來考慮。

38 Quality is even more important than quantity.

質量比數量更爲重要。

39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.

我希望這次來參觀沒有給你們增添太多的麻煩。

40 Do we have to wear the helmets?

我們得戴上防護帽嗎?

41 Is the production line fully automatic?

生產線是全自動的嗎?

42 What kind of quality control do you have?

你們用什麼辦法來控制質量呢?

43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

所有產品出廠前必須要經過嚴格檢查。

44 What's your general impression,may I ask?

不知您對我們廠總的印象如何?

45 I'm impressed by your approach to business.

你們經營業務的方法給我留下了很深的印象。

46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.

我認爲你們的產品可以使你們勝過競爭對手。

47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.

就質量而言,沒有任何廠家能和我們相比。

48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.

我想也許將來我們可以合作。

49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.

我們想把生意擴大到中國市場。

50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.

我此行的目的正是想探詢與貴公司建立貿易關係的可能性。

51 We would be glad to start business with you.

我們很高興能與貴公司建立貿易往來。

52 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.

洽談中請你們多加關照。

53 We are happy to be of help.

我們十分樂意幫助。

54 I can assure you of our close cooperation.

我保證通力合作。

55 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?

可以讓我參觀一下你們的產品陳列室嗎?

56 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.

如果全部參觀的話,那得需要好幾個小時。

57 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.

我敢保證我們向你提供的價位是合理的。

58 I don't think you'll have any difficulty in pushing sales.

我認爲你推銷時不會有任何困難。

59 But the market prices are changing frequently.

但是市場價格隨時都在變化。

60 It's up to you to decide.

這主要取決於你。

61 The demand for our products has kept rising.

要求定購我們產品的人越來越多。

62 How long will your offer hold good?

一般你們報盤的有效期是多長?

63 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.

我們有補償貿易和合資經營。

64 I think a joint venture would be beneficial to both of us .

我認爲合資經營對雙方都是有利的。

65 Please give us your proposal if you're ready for that.

如果你們願意做合資經營,請提出你的方案。

66 Please go over it and see if everything is in order.

請過目一下,看看是否一切妥當。

67 Do you have any comment on this clause.

你對這一條款有何看法?

68 Don't you think we should add a sentence here like this?

難道你不覺得我們應該在這兒加上一句話?

69 If one side fails to observe the contract,the other side is entitled to cancel it.

如果一方不履行合同協議,另一方則有權終止合同。

70 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.

造成的損失必須由毀約方承擔。

71 We should add a clause regarding arbitration of differences.

我們應該附加一條關於仲裁分歧的條款。

72 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.

這個合同基本上囊括了所有我們在談判中所達成協議。

73 Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.

你還有什麼問題要提出來供雙方討論的嗎?

74 We agree to insert a clause giving you a ten-day grace period.

我們同意給你加上一條10天寬限期的條款。

75 When the grace peroid expires, the contract is annulled.

當這個寬限期屆滿,你仍未執行合同的話,該合同就終止了。

76 I don't want to imply that every point in this contract is negotiable.

不用我說,該合同中的每一條都要嚴格執行的,沒有討價還價的餘地。

77 I hope no questions about the terms.

我看合同的條款沒有什麼問題了。

78 It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.

重合同、守信用是我們的一貫原則。

79 I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.

我很高興這次洽談圓滿成功。

80 I hope this will lead to further business between us.

我希望這次交易將使我們之間的貿易得到進一步發展。

81 We'll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.

我們將要用中文和英語分別簽署兩份原件。

82 I am ready to sign the agreement.

我已經準備好了籤合同。

83 I'm sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.

我知道你們需要的是原件,不是傳真件。

84 So I will receive and sign it overnight.

那麼,我明天就可以收到並且簽上名了。

85 We'll still be able to meet the deadline.

我們還是可以趕上最後期限的。

86 I will keep you posted.

我會與你保持聯絡。

87 What is your hurry?

什麼事讓您這麼着急呢?

88 I'm sorry to burst in on you like this, but I'm really upset.

我很抱歉這樣突然地找您,但我真的很心煩。

89 What on earth has happened to trouble you so?

到底發生什麼事讓您如此發愁?

90 If you insist, I will comply with your request.

如果你堅持,我們會遵照你的要求。

91 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.

我們必須強調這些付款條件對我們很重要。

92 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.

請了解這一點對我們至關重要。

93 I don't know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.

我不知道你是否瞭解,但是,這個條件對我們是必要的。

94 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.

我們的方針是不授與專賣權。

95 There should always be exceptions to the rule.

凡事總有例外。

96 I would not waste my time pursuing that.

如果是我的話,不會將時間浪費在這裏。

97 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?

你可以回答我有關保證的問題嗎?

98 I don't know whether you care to answer right away.

我不知道你是否願意立即回答。

99 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.

我必須提出一些比較尷尬的問題。

100 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?

抱歉,你可以重複剛剛所說的嗎?

101 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.

請你儘量放慢說話速度。

102 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?

你能詳細說明你們的論據嗎?

103 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.

這會幫助我瞭解你們的重點。

104 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.

我們如果不瞭解你們對付款方式的意見,便不能進一步檢討。

105 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.

事實上,我關心的是貴公司對我們產品市場的考量。

106 We really need more specific information about your technology.

我們需要與貴公司技術相關更專門的資訊。

107 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?

這個計劃必須儘速進行。一個月的時間應該夠了吧?

108 I will try, but no promises.

我會試試看,但是不敢保證。

109 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?

我沒聽清楚你們的問題,你能重複一次嗎?

110 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.

以下的答案必須再經過正式確認纔有效。