當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 時尚英語話題第34期:Confirming just making sure 複查—勿當事後諸葛亮

時尚英語話題第34期:Confirming just making sure 複查—勿當事後諸葛亮

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.18K 次

Confirming- just making sure

時尚英語話題第34期:Confirming- just making sure 複查—勿當事後諸葛亮

複查——勿當事後諸葛亮

I can't tell you how many times double checking something has saved me a lot of pain.

我不能告訴你多少次因爲複查爲我避免多少痛苦。

Likewise, there are many times when I haven't taken the time to double check or confirm something and I came to regret it later on.

同樣地,很多時候,我沒有花更多的時間去複查或確認些什麼,以至於讓我事後諸葛亮追悔莫及。

Did you ever make reservations at a restaurant, a hotel or for a flight and not confirm the details only to find out there was some confusion.

你有沒有預定一家餐廳,一間酒店或一次航班,而不去確認細節,才發現其中有一些混亂。

Have you ever had a phone conversation and taken down some information but failed to read the info back to the person you were talking to?

你曾有過一次電話對話,並且記錄下一些信息,但之後沒有讀懂與之談話的人的信息?

And because of that you ended up getting some of the details wrong,

因爲,你最終的一些細節錯了,

like a phone number or a name.

好比一個電話號碼或是一個名字。

When you plan to meet a friend at a place do you just go or do you confirm the time and specific location more than once?

當你計劃去看一個地方的一位朋友,你是直接就去還是不止一次確定時間和具體位置?

I find that it's a bit inconvenient when you double check things but you can avoid an incredible amount of pain when you do,

我覺得複查確實使你有些不方便,但是當你實際去做的時候,可以避免數量驚人的痛苦。

it's worth it. But making a habit is no small task.

它是值得的。但是養成這樣一個習慣並非易事。

推薦閱讀

  • 1combustion engine with exhaust gas (waste gas) for sucking combustion residues from cylinders是什麼意思、英
  • 2日本巨資援助"湄公河五國" Japan boosts aid to $6.1bn for Mekong five nations
  • 3必背英文面試口語 第34期:你可以同時進行多項工作嗎? Are you able to work on several assignments at once?
  • 4諸葛亮當軍師歇後語
  • 5Report: Knox jurors found no planning, malice in Kercher's s
  • 6暑假中最重要的事情 The Most Significant Thing During This Summer Vacation
  • 7女大學生找工作難的問題Female University Students is Difficult Finding Jobs
  • 8checking up on and modifying statutes on joint management是什麼意思、英文翻譯及中文解釋
  • 9諸葛亮讀後感
  • 10時尚雙語:Sleep loss,air conditioning make us fat想苗條?多睡覺,免空調
  • 11美式英語正音訓練第38期:Exercise 1 47 Regular Transitions of Adjectives and Verbs
  • 12時尚雙語:悉尼APEC:領導人們今年穿什麼?No skimpy bathing suits for APEC&
  • 13諸葛亮當軍師歇後語
  • 14時尚英語話題第4期:Nice Surprises
  • 15關於諸葛亮的散文:諸葛亮與五丈原
  • 16adjusting device for packages for winding machines是什麼意思、英文翻譯及中文解釋
  • 17IMF改革終獲美國國會放行 Jack Lew hails end to US foot dragging on IMF reforms
  • 18The english we speak(BBC教學)第204期:Like turkeys voting for Christmas 像火雞支持過聖誕節一樣
  • 19美語情景對話 第1319期:What do you do first thing in the morning? 你早上做的第一件事是什麼?
  • 20我當諸葛亮的第一件事600字