當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 美語情景對話 第298期:Food 食物

美語情景對話 第298期:Food 食物

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.05W 次

Todd: Raphael, let's talk about dinner. (Yes) Did you have dinner tonight?

託德:拉斐爾,我們談談晚餐吧。(好啊)你今天吃過晚飯了嗎?

Raphael: Yes, I did.

拉斐爾:嗯,我吃過了。

Todd: And what did you have?

託德:你吃的什麼?

Raphael: I had sandwiches from the D-mart, and it's not really good.

拉斐爾:我從帝瑪超市買了三明治,味道不怎麼樣。

Todd: Sandwiches from the D-mart! What kind of sandwich? (Sorry!) What kind of sandwich?

託德:從帝瑪超市買了三明治!哪種三明治?(什麼?)哪種三明治?

Raphael: You know the usual ones you find in Japan like tomatoes and then tuna and some mayonnaise, yeah, basic triangle, you know, bread sandwiches.

拉斐爾:就是在日本很常見的那種,裏面有土豆、金槍魚和蛋黃醬,通常是三角形的,你知道,就是麪包三明治。

Todd: Yeah, not good stuff.

託德:嗯,不是太好。

Raphael: No, it's not really good.

拉斐爾:不太好。

Todd: Um, what do you normally have for dinner?

託德:嗯,一般來說你晚上吃什麼?

Raphael: Well, the same kind of things. (Why?) The truth is, like almost everyday I eat outside cause it's quite easy to eat outside in Japan, yeah, but when I eat home like pasta or pizza.

拉斐爾:一般都是這種食物。(爲什麼?)事實上,我幾乎每天都在外面吃飯,因爲在日本去外面吃飯很方便,我要是在家吃飯一般就吃意大利麪或是批薩。

Todd: Oh, OK. Oh, and what can you make? What type (myself) yeah?

託德:好的,你會做什麼?你會做哪種食物?

Raphael: French gratin. Gratin. (Oh, gratin.) Yeah!

拉斐爾:當然是法式脆皮焗菜。沒錯!

Todd: What is that?

託德:那是什麼?

Raphael: It's basically baked potatoes with milk, onions, bacon, and what else, butter, what, that's it. You can add several things. cheese as well of course.

拉斐爾:基本來說,就是把土豆和牛奶、洋蔥、培根、黃油等一起烘烤,就是這樣。你還可以加其他的東西。當然還要加奶酪。

Todd: So how do you make it?

託德:那要怎麼做?

Raphael: Well, you cut the potatoes in slices and you make like, you put, you need a big dish. Put the potatoes and a bit of bacon and a bit of onions and then you put cheese and potatoes again until you go to the top where you add the milk and you put some butter on top of it make it bake for 45 minutes and it's done.

拉斐爾:把土豆切成塊,或者你想要的形狀,你需要用一個大盤子。把土豆和少量培根、洋蔥放在上面,然後放上奶酪,再放土豆,最上層放牛奶然後再加些黃油,然後烘烤45分鐘,就完成了。

Todd: Sounds good!

託德:聽起來很棒!

Raphael: It's easy. It's quite easy actually. I'm not a good cooker at all. I can smell it though. Yeah, I haven't had dinner so that sounds good.

拉斐爾:做法很簡單。實際上非常簡單。我根本不是好廚師。我現在都能聞到香味了。我沒吃晚餐,那聽上去真不錯。

美語情景對話 第298期:Food 食物

重點講解
1. the same
同樣的;相同的;
eg. The machine developed the same fault again.
這臺機器有出現了同樣的毛病。
eg. He was asked the same question so many times that the answer became mechanical.
同樣的問題人們向他問得太多了,所以他的答案也是千篇一律。
2. be easy to do sth.
容易做某事;
eg. The shower is easy to install.
這種淋浴器安裝起來很簡單。
eg. It's easy to get a seat at the best shows in town.
很容易搞到城裏頂級演出的票。
at all
一點兒也不;根本不;
eg. His illness is not at all serious.
他的病很輕。
eg. It is not at all likely that he will act so foolishly as that.
他決不會那樣愚蠢地行事。