當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 秒殺情景英語對話之有車一族 第23期:維修保養

秒殺情景英語對話之有車一族 第23期:維修保養

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.65W 次

7 Car Repairing Dialogue

7 保養維修 對話

Steven drives his car out. Unfortunately there is something wrong with his car. He has to find a garage to have his car repaired.

史蒂文開車出門,不幸的是車子出毛病了,他必須找一個汽車修理廠來修下車。

Steven: Excuse me. There is something wrong with my car. Can you help me check it?

史蒂文:打擾一下,我的車出毛病了。你能幫我檢查一下嗎?

Repairman: Of course. I will check it for you at once.

修理工:當然可以。我馬上幫你檢查一下。

padding-bottom: 75%;">秒殺情景英語對話之有車一族 第23期:維修保養

Steven: My car won't start; I don't know why;it just won't crank up.

史蒂文:我的車發動不了,我不知道爲什麼,它就是發動不起來。

Repairman: There is hardly any water in the radiator. It's dangerous, sir! You could break down because of the heat, you know.

修理工:水箱面沒有水了。先生,這很危險的。你該知道它會因爲過熱而損壞的。

Steven: Please fill it up with water, then. Could you check my tyres, too? I think they need air.

史蒂文:那就加點水吧。你能幫我也檢查一下輪胎嗎?我想輪胎需要充氣了。

Repairman: No problem, sir. Should I check the air in the spare tyre as well?

修理工:沒問題,先生。還要找幫你檢查下備用胎嗎?

Steven: I don't think so. It's brand-new.

史蒂文:我覺得沒必要,備用胎是全新的。

Repairman: Shall I clean the wind shield for you?

修理工:還要我給你清潔一下擋風玻璃嗎?

Steven: Yes. You had better make the car start after you do it. I'm afraid it still can't start.

史蒂文:好的,在你清潔完後最好幫我發動一下汽車,我擔心仍發動不起來。

Repairman: OK. I promise you that it will be OK.

修理工:好的。我保證汽車沒問題