當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 英語口語最炫潮流(MP3+中英字幕) 第32期:婚姻也跨國

英語口語最炫潮流(MP3+中英字幕) 第32期:婚姻也跨國

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.53K 次

英語口語最炫潮流(MP3+中英字幕) 第32期:婚姻也跨國

01. She is head over heels in love with you.

她全心全意地愛上你了。

02. You are a confident and energetic go-getter.

你是一個自信、熱情又能幹的人。

03. You are always the center of attention.

不管在哪兒,你總是大家關注的焦點。

04. It must be fate. I guess we are meant to be stuck with each other.

我想這都是命運,命中註定我們要相愛。

05. No matter how significant the difference is, we are the ideal lover in each other's minds.

不管我們之間的差異有多麼大,至少現在我們都認爲彼此是對方心裏最理想的愛人。

06. I like his gentility and humour.

我喜歡他的風度和幽默感。

07. He appreciates my independence and unrestrained personality.

他欣賞我獨立和灑脫的個性。

08. For the Me Generation, the cultural differences cannot be the obstacle to a transnational couple.

對於80 後來說,文化的差異並不會成爲異國戀人的障礙。

09. There is no geographical boundary for love.

愛情是沒有國界的。

10. Young people should pursue true love in spite of all the obstacles.

年輕人要追求真愛,就要不怕困難,盡情去愛。

11. Does your father obj ect to your dating with a foreigner?

你爸爸會反對你和外國人約會嗎?

12. Only one thing is certain in my life-I shall love you, want you, and keep on wanting you until I die.

在我一生中只有一件事是確定無疑的一一我會愛你,需要你,且終生需要你,直到我死去的那天。

13. I am so fortunate to get the honor of making your acquaintance.

能夠與你相識,我感到十分榮幸。

14. God favors the brave. He that ventures nothing gets nothing.

上帝惠顧那些勇敢者,處處畏縮不前的人將一無所獲。

15. Naturallove is the way to go.

水到渠成的愛情纔是真正的愛情。

16. Frequent migration across borders, driven by the country's rapid economic development, is a major reason behind the growing number of mixed rnarriages.

跨國婚姻增多的主要原因是我國經濟高速發展所帶來的頻繁移民。

17. The world is beautiful, because there are different seasons, different animals, different people and of course different opinions.

大千世界之所以很美,就在於存在着不同的季節、不同的動物、不同的民族和不同的觀點。

18. There certainly is a difficult period in marriage, no matter whom you marry.

無論你和誰結婚,婚姻中都勢必會經歷一段困難的時期。

19. There are some real difficulties for the transnational couples due to different cultures and habits.

由於文化與習慣的差異,跨國夫妻在生活中會遇到很多困難。

20. Differences between cultures, concepts, languages, customs and habits, and religions make mixed marriage parties lack a sense of belonging and identity.

文化、語言、風俗習慣、信仰等各方面的差異常常會讓跨國婚姻的夫妻雙方缺少歸屬感和認同感。