當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 高頻英語口語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第299期:買學生機

高頻英語口語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第299期:買學生機

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.69K 次

unit 329

買學生機

dialogue

英語情景對話

A:Can I help you?

A:我可以幫你嗎?

B:Yes, I need to buy a computer for this semester. I was told it is cheaper to buy computers here.

B:是的,這學期我需要買一臺電腦,人家告訴我這裏的電腦比較便宜。

A:Well, you heard right. You can c excellent deal on a new computer We have great discounts for students.

A:的確,你聽說的沒錯。在這兒買新電腦你可以拿到很不錯的價格,我們給學生很大的折扣。

B:I don't know much about computers. But I know I want a desktop computer with a lot of meMory. And I need a printer.

B:我對電腦瞭解不多,但是我知道我想要一臺有很大內存的臺式電腦,而且我還要一臺打印機。

A:Well, first let's consider your computer. Here, for example, is a system I highly recommend-the Power Macintosh G3. it comes with 64 megabytes of total memory.

A:好的,我們先考慮你要的電腦。我極力推薦這兒的一套系統———麥金塔G3。它的總內存爲六十四兆。

B:Is that a lot? Sixty-four?

B:那很大嗎?六十四?

A:Yes, it is. It should be enough for any student needs you might have. What department are you in?

A:是的,對任何學生的需求應該是足夠了。你是什麼系的?

B:History.

B:歷史系。

A:Well, so you will mostly be using word processing, for writing papers. I recommend the Corel Word Perfect program for word processing. We can talk about software later. Let's talk about your hardware first. We have a special deal on right now. I should tell you about it, as it only goes until next Tuesday. If you buy one of these fifteen-inch color monitors with a Power Macintosh G3, you can actually get 30 percent off the usual sale price.

A:嗯.所以你會常用文字處理系統來寫論文。我推薦用Corel Word Perfect程式來做文字處理。我們待會再來談軟件,先談硬件吧。我們現在有特價,我應該告訴你,因爲只持續到星期二爲止。如果你購買這套麥金塔G3系統的15寸彩顯的主機,事實上可以拿到平常售價的七折。

B:Thirty percent?

B:七折?

A:Yes.

A:是的。

高頻英語口語對話(MP3+中英字幕) 第299期:買學生機

B:Wow. That's really good. And you think this is really a good system for a graduate student?

B:哇,太好了。你覺得對一個研究生而言,這真是一個很好的系統嗎?

A:Yes. It's an excellent system.

A:是的,是很棒的系統。

B:Hmm. Hey, wait. This has an Apple on it. Is this an Apple computer?

B:嗯。嘿,等等,這上面有個蘋果標誌,這是蘋果電腦嗎?

A:Yes, it's a Macintosh. It's Apple. Mocintosh and Apple are the same thing.

A:是的,是麥金塔,就是蘋果機。麥金塔和蘋果機是一回事。

B:I don't want Macintosh. I want PC.

B:我不想要麥金塔,我要個人電腦。

A:I'm sorry, but our university computer center only sells Macintosh equipment.

A:抱歉,但是我們大學電腦中心只賣麥金塔設備。

B:What? Are you serious?

B:什麼?說真的嗎?

A:Yes.

A:是的。

B:But nobody uses Macintosh!

B:可是沒有人用麥金塔。

A:That's not true. Most of the students and professors in the university here use Macintosh. They find it is better for writing and word-processing, and that is what students mostly do. May I ask where you're from?

A:不會啊,這所大學大部分的學生和教授都用麥金塔。他們發現這套系統對寫作和文字處理比較好,而且大多數學生都在使用它。我可以問你從哪來的嗎?

B:Yes, I'm from Taiwan.

B:我是臺灣來的。

A:Well, I know that in most Asian countries Apple is not very popular. But here in America, especially in universities and publishing companies, Apple is very commonly used.

A:哦,我知道蘋果電腦在亞洲大多數的國家並不是很流行。但在美國這裏,尤其是大學和出版社裏,使用蘋果電腦是非常普遍的。

B:But I need a computer that can handle writing in Chinese.

B:但是我需要一臺可以處理中文寫作的電腦。

A:There are several Chinese writing programs you can use with Macintosh. Chinese is no problem for Apple.

A:有一些中文的寫作程式可以在麥金塔上使用,對蘋果電腦而言,中文不是問題。

B:Hmm. I think I should ask some of my friends for advice before I make a decision. I'm sorry.

B:嘿。我想在做決定前應該請我一些朋友給點建議。很抱歉。

A:No, don't be sorry. It's reasonable to ask your friends. But believe me, most of the students here in the university-Asian students included-most of them use Apple.

A:不會,不需要抱歉。問你朋友是合理的,但是相信我,這所大學大多數的學生———包括亞洲的學生,大部分都使用蘋果電腦。

B:Well, thanks for your advice. I will probably come back later.

B:好的,謝謝你的建議,我可能之後會再回來。

A:You're very welcome. Here is my card, if you need any help.

A:非常歡迎。這是我的名片,如果你需要任何幫忙的話。