坐公交:Where to Get Off 在哪下車1
7. Where to Get Off (1)
7.在哪下車(1)
A: What's wrong? You seem unsure about something.
A:怎麼了?你似乎對什麼不確定。
B: I'm unsure of where to get off the bus.
B:我不確定在哪裏下車。
A: Where are you coming from?
A:你從哪來?
B: I got on the bus in Pasadena.
B:我在帕薩迪納上的車。
A: Where are you heading to?
A:你要去哪?
B: I'm trying to go downtown.
B:我想要去市中心。
A: I could tell you where to get off.
A:我可以告訴你在哪裏下車。
B: You can? That would be very nice of you. Thank you.
B:你可以?那真是太好了。謝謝你。
A: I'm happy to help a stranger anytime.
A:我總是很願意幫助陌生人。
B: What's the street that I should get off on?
B:我應該在哪條街道下車?
A: You're going to get off on Wilshire.
A:你要在威爾希爾下車。
B: How much further is that stop?
B:離那站還有多遠?
A: The bus is fifteen minutes away from there.
A:還有15分鐘的車程。
B: We're pretty close then.
B:我們離得很近了。
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載