美語情景對話 第1367期:Are you good with children? 你和孩子相處的好嗎?
Hannah: Hi! This is Hanna, from Australia.
漢娜:嗨!我是漢娜,來自澳大利亞。Paul: And this is Paul, from South Korea.
保羅:我是保羅,來自韓國。Hannah: So, Paul! Are you good with children?
漢娜:保羅,你和孩子相處的好嗎?
Paul: I think I'm good with children.
保羅:我自認爲和孩子相處的很好。Hannah: Oh, really?
漢娜:哦,真的嗎?Paul: I really enjoy hanging out with them. Some people say I'm a bit childish, that's why I get along with kids so well.
保羅:我非常喜歡和孩子們一起玩。有些人說我有點兒孩子氣,可能那就是我能和孩子友好相處的原因。Hannah: Oh, really?
漢娜:哦,是嗎?Paul: Oh yeah, I do enjoy hanging out with them. I mean, the way they play...
保羅:對,我真的很喜歡和孩子們一起玩。我的意思是,他們玩的方式……Hannah: Yeah?
漢娜:什麼?Paul: Like throwing balls at each other, and like all the sports and all the toys...
保羅:比如互相扔球,還有各種運動和玩具……Hannah: Yeah, you seem like the kind of guy who gets along well with children, actually.
漢娜:嗯,你看起來確實是和孩子相處很好的那類人。Paul: I do. I do.
保羅:沒錯,我是。譯文屬僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載
重點講解:
1. hang out with 閒逛,逗留;
I just came by to see whether you wanna hang out with me.
我過來看看你是否願意和我一起出去玩。
2. get along with (與…)和睦相處;
I want to get along with everyone.
我想和大家和睦相處。
3. each other 彼此;互相;
The new neighbours were getting to know each other.
新鄰居之間正在互相瞭解。