當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 跟艾米莉一起學口語 第583期:還記得第一次坐飛機的場景嗎?

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第583期:還記得第一次坐飛機的場景嗎?

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.89W 次

nerve-wracking
緊張的
The interview was an nerve-wracking experience.
面試是令人緊張的經歷。

pound
撲通跳動;連續重擊
My heart is pounding.
我的心很緊張。
His heart was pounding with excitement.
他的心緊張的撲通撲通跳。

shake in one's boots
某人嚇得發抖
I'm shaking in my boots.
我嚇得發抖。
Here we go.
開始行動;現在試試
I'm not quite good at singing and dancing, but anyway, here we go.
我不是很擅長唱歌和跳舞,不管怎樣,試試吧。

freak out
嚇壞
I'm totally freaking out.
我完全被嚇壞了。
A: This is nerve-wracking.
這讓我好緊張。
B: Relax. There's nothing to worry about. Thousands of airplanes fly millions of flights every year.
放心鬆,沒有什麼好擔心的。每年有數千架飛機在上百萬條航線航行。
A: I've never flown before and my heart is pounding.
但我從來沒有坐過飛機,我的心一直怦怦跳。
B: Everything will be fine. If you want to, you can hold my hand while we take off.
不會有事的。如果你想要的話,飛機起飛時你可以抓住我的手。
A: Thanks. How many flights have you been on?
謝謝你,你坐過幾次飛機了?
B: None. This is my first.
沒做過,這是我第一次做。
A: You're so brave and I am shaking in my boots.
你好勇敢,而我嚇得直髮抖。
B: Not me. I think it's exciting. I can't wait until we're flying like a bird, high in the sky. Here we go, we're finally taking off.
我纔不會,我覺得這很刺激,我等不及可以像鳥一樣在高空翱翔。出發啦,我們終於可以起飛了。
A: Wow, this is fun, it's so fast. Awesome, we are flying.
哇,好有趣,飛的好快,我們飛起來了!
B: Hold my hand. I'm totally freaking out. This is terrifying.
抓住我的手,我完全被嚇壞了,這好恐怖呀。

跟艾米莉一起學口語 第583期:還記得第一次坐飛機的場景嗎?