當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於簽證的英語對話短文閱讀

關於簽證的英語對話短文閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.24W 次

簽證(Visa)是一國政府機關依照本國法律規定爲申請入出或通過本國的外國人頒發的一種許可證明。本站小編整理了關於簽證的英語對話短文,歡迎閱讀!

關於簽證的英語對話短文閱讀
  關於簽證的英語對話短文一

Mary:Do you know how to apply for a visa to the U.S.?

你知道怎麼申請赴美簽證嗎?

John:Yes. Log on to the website of the United States Embassy in Beijing and fill in the application forms.

登陸美國駐華大使館的網站,填一下申請表。

Mary:And then?

而後呢?

John:Then make an appointment by telephone and wait for the interview.

而後電話預約,等着到大使館面談吧。

Mary:What's the fee for application?

個別簽證申請費是多少?

John:780 RMB.

七百八。

  關於簽證的英語對話短文二

A:Hi. Today, I am the interviewer for your visa application.

你好。今天我負責對你的簽證申請進行面試。

B:OK. Here is my application form and all the documents.

好的,這是我的申請表和申請資料。

A:Can you tell me why do you want a visa to America?

能告訴我你爲什麼想要申請美國的簽證嗎?

B:Because I want to have a view of the exotic landscapes to extend my views and understanding of the world.

因爲我一直想要領略一下異域風光,以擴展自己的視野,增進對世界的瞭解。

A:OK. Do you plan to go to America all by yourself or with your family?

好的,你打算自己去還是和家人一起去呢?

B:Myself.

我打算一個人去。

A:Have you finished all you preparation?

那你對你的行程都準備好了嗎?

B:Yes. Everything is ready.

是的,都準備好了。

  關於簽證的英語對話短文三

B: Hello miss. Can I see your ticket number?

小姐你好。我能看下你的飛機票嗎?

W: Sure, here you are. And here are my application forms as well.

當然,給你。這是我的申請表。

B: Thank you . I'm Bob Jones and I'll be handling your application.

謝謝,王小姐。我是鮑勃·瓊斯,我負責處理你的申請。

W: Nice to meet you Mr. Jones.

很高興見到你,瓊斯先生。

B: The first step is to determine your eligibility for a U.S. visa. Let's see 're applying for a special business visa. Why is that?

第一步是要確定你美國簽證的合法性。讓我看下這裏……你已經申請了特別的商務簽證,爲什麼呢?

W: Well, my first order of business will be attending a conference in Seattle, but after that I intend to spend two weeks visiting my friends. I assumed a business visa would be required.

嗯,我第一件要處理的是去西雅圖開會,然後打算花兩週的時間去看望我的朋友。我想商務簽證應該可以行得通。

簽證官Bob說,首先要確定王小姐是否符合申請美國簽證的標準,eligibility 是符合標準的意思。簽證官問王小姐爲什麼要申請一種特殊商務簽證,a special business visa.。王小姐解釋說,她是先到西雅圖開會,first order of business 意思是第一件要處理的事情,然後還準備去看朋友。

B: I think a regular visitor's visa should suffice. With this visa, you can stay in the United States for up to 90days.

我認爲旅遊簽證就已經足夠了,有了這張簽證,你可以在美國待上90多天。

W: So I can attend conferences and do business on that visa?

所以我也可以用這樣的簽證在那兒辦公咯?

B: Yes. You are free to do temporary business with this visa. If you were planning on setting up a new business in the U.S. you might need to apply for a long-term visa.

是的。你可以持着這張卡在那裏暫時的辦公。如果你打算在美國建立新的業務,你可能需要辦一張長期的簽證。

W: Oh, I see. I think 90 days is more than enough time.

哦,我知道了,我想90天足夠了。

簽證官覺得,王小姐申請一般的旅遊簽證a regular visitor's visa,就可以了,suffice 是足夠的意思,她憑旅遊簽證能在美國停留90天,而且也可以做生意。王小姐說,90天的時間已經足夠了。

B: You said you plan to attend a conference. May I see your official invitation letter?

你說你想去參加一個會議。我能看下你的官方邀請函嗎?

W: Of course...I've also attached two reference letters from my senior management who can confirm my itinerary.

當然……我還收到附帶的兩份公司主管的信,使他們給我安排了行程。

B: I see. Your passport has quite a few international stamps in it. You do a lot of business traveling?

我知道。你的護照上有一些國際印章在上面。你曾常商務旅遊嗎?

W: I'm out of the country almost half a year. I'm a Chinese antiquities consultant and advisor. Our company has an office in Zurich.

我幾乎半年都在出差。我是中國古蹟顧問。我們的公司在蘇黎世有辦公處。


看了“關於簽證的英語對話短文”的人還看了:

1.關於基本的英語對話短文閱讀

2.關於英語情景對話

3.關於英語對話短文閱讀

4.關於簡單英語對話短文閱讀

5.關於旅遊的英語對話短文