當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於英語對話聽力素材閱讀

關於英語對話聽力素材閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.72W 次

通過創設有效的對話情景,爲學生營造口語對話的氛圍,能夠極大調動學生口語練習的積極性、主動性,提高英語口語學習的效率。本站小編整理了關於英語對話聽力素材,歡迎閱讀!

關於英語對話聽力素材閱讀
  關於英語對話聽力素材篇一

H: Monica, I heard you're trying to buy a new house, is that true?

莫妮卡,你聽說你打算要買房,是真的嗎?

M: yes, but seeing the ever-rising prices, I'm afraid I'll never be able to afford one.

是真的.但是眼看房價越來越高,我擔心買不起啊.

H: oh, that's definitely a problem for most of us wage-earners.

是啊,對我們工薪階層來說,這是個大問題.

M: houses are ridiculously expensive these days.

近幾年,房價高得有點離譜.

H: what about second-hand houses?

那沒有看看二手房嗎?

M: I've been looking but they're not much cheaper and I don't think it's worth all the problems of an older house.

我最近一直在看,但是也不便宜,而且舊房子有很多問題,我覺得不值啊.

H: do you think the government will take some steps to cool down the overheated real estate market?

你覺得政府會不會採取一些措施,控制房地產市場過熱呢?

M: maybe. But I don't think it will make any difference. The demand is too high.

也許吧.但是,我覺得可能不太會起什麼大作用,需求太大了.

H: so what's your budget like?

那你的預算是多少呢?

M: I'm thinking between 3,000 yuan and 7,000 yuan per square meter.

我打算買每平米3000—7000元的.

H: oh, I see. In that case, you need to wait a while.

啊,那樣子的話,你得等一陣子.

M: but I'm afraid it will go from bad to worse. I can't help being worried.

但是我覺得可能越等越貴,我就擔心這個.

H: take it easy. I heard there may be a "bubble" in the real estate market.

彆着急,我聽說房產市場好像存在泡沫.

M: you mean it will burst sooner or later.

你是說泡沫會破裂嗎?

H: yes, the house prices have already gone down in Shenzhen and Shanghai.

是啊,上海和深圳的房價已經降了.

M: that's true. I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed.

這倒是,真希望情況會好轉.

  關於英語對話聽力素材篇二

Infiation 物價上漲

dialogue 英語情景對話 1

E: hi, Lander. What's wrong?

嗨,藍德,怎麼了?

L: I can hardly make ends meet these days.

我都快入不敷出了.

E: same here. I have't brought any new clothes for three months.

我也是.我已經三個月沒買新衣服了.

L: my income remains the same but prices just continue to rise.

我工資沒漲,但是物價一直在上漲.

E: true. The news says that there is a general increase in the price of daily necessilities.

是啊,新聞說,幾乎所有的日用品都漲價了.

L: difinitely. I have to spend 300 yuan more on food every month.

的確,我每月要多花300元錢在食物上.

E: the biggest price jump is for pork, so most people have to turn to chicken.

漲價最厲害的就是豬肉,所以很多人改吃雞肉了.

L: is that inflation?

這就是通貨膨脹嗎?

E: inflation is more than just the rising prices, I guess. But the central bank is warning about the risk of inflation.

我想通貨膨脹不僅僅是物價上漲,但是中央銀行說有通貨膨脹的危險.

L: has the government taken some measures to curb it?

政府採取什麼措施了嗎?

E: yes. The government has banned price hikes in some key industries like energy.

是啊.政府禁止主要行業如能源領域的物價上漲.

L: but I'm afraid the price hikes will spill over from food into other areas of the economy.

但是我覺得物價上漲會波及到食品業以外的其他行業.

E: you said it. I think we should tighten our budget and cut our spending.

所以我認爲我們應該緊縮預算,減少開支.

L: how?

具體怎麼做啊?

E: for a start, we can take the public transport to work. You know, running a car is a big expense.

首先,我們可以乘公交車或坐地鐵去上班,開車花費太高了.

L: sounds a good idea.

好主意.

  關於英語對話聽力素材篇三

L: hey Ella. I was wondering if you could do me a favor.

嗨,艾拉,我正想問你能不能幫我個忙?

E: sure. What is it?

當然了.什麼事啊?

L: it's kind of a big favor. I quit my job last week and I'm hunting for a new one now. Could you introduce me to your company?

可能是個大忙.我上週把工作辭了,現在正在找工作呢,你能把我介紹到你們公司嗎?

E: I'd love me, but we're not hiring at the moment. However, I will ask around in case there is one.

我很願意,但是我們現在好像不招人.但我還是問問吧,說不定有空職位.

L: thanks. I asked for a pay rise last Friday, but my boss refused.

謝謝了!我上週向老闆提出漲工資,但是他拒絕了.

E: so you decided to leave?

所以你決定走人?

L: yes. I really like working there, but my salary just isn't enough to cover the basics. Living expenses keep going up, but my salary stays the same. I can hardly afford food and rent.

是的.我很喜歡在那兒工作,但是工資不夠維持我的基本生活.現在生活費每天都在漲,可我的工資就是沒變,幾乎不夠吃飯租房了.

E: I see. When is your contract up on your apartment?

哦,知道了.你的租房合同什麼時候到期啊?

L: next month. My landlady said I could either move out then or renew my contract for another 6 months.

下個月.我的房東說我要麼搬出去,要麼再續6個月的合同.

E: I'd love to help you out, but I'm a bit short on cash this month as well. If you need you can move in with me when your contract is up. There is an extra room in my apartment.

我很想幫你,但是這個月也比較緊張.如果你覺得可以,你房子到時候到期,可以搬來和我一起住,我的公寓裏還有一個空房間.

L: that's very generous of you. I can share the meal bills.

你真是太好了.我會分攤伙食費.

E: it's okay. These are tough times, but I guess we'll just have to learn to live frugally.

沒關係,現在大家日子都比較艱難,我想我們還是省着點過日子吧.

L: definitely. That will save us a lot of money.

是啊,那樣會省很多錢的.


看了“關於英語對話聽力素材”的人還看了:

1.簡單的英語對話聽力素材

2.關於英語情景對話聽力材料

3.關於英語對話聽力練習資料

4.關於英語對話聽力材料

5.英文情景對話聽力材料