當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 旅遊常用英語對話帶翻譯

旅遊常用英語對話帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.44W 次

旅遊時最好的習慣:找個舒適的小店,挑張雅緻的明信片,送給中意的TA,背面寫上:某年某月某日,下午某時,天氣晴,我在某地,想念你。本站小編整理了旅遊常用英語對話帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!

旅遊常用英語對話帶翻譯
  旅遊常用英語對話帶翻譯篇一

K:Evan, wake up. I've already asked Mrs. Lindquist here at the hostel for a good doctor.

凱西:艾凡,醒醒。我已經問過這家旅社的林德奎斯特太太請她推薦一個好醫生。

He's just a few blocks away. Come with me. He's open already, and we're going to see him.

他就住在幾個街區外的地方。我帶你去。他已經開始看病了,我們這就去找他看病。

E:Huh? How do you know how I feel?

艾凡:呃?你怎麼知道我舒不舒服呢?

K:Are you kidding? I didn't sleep a wink last night.

凱西:你在開玩笑?我昨晚一夜都沒瞌過眼。

E:Why not?

艾凡:爲什麼呢?

K:Between your moaning and snoring, you kept me up all night.

凱西:整晚你一會兒呻吟一會兒打呼,使我一直睡不着。

E:Gee, I'm sorry.

艾凡:哦,我很抱歉

K:Don't worry about it. Get dressed. Do you want to have breakfast?

凱西:不用擔心。把衣服穿好。你想吃早餐嗎?

E:No, I'm still not hungry.

艾凡:不,我仍然不餓。

K:That's what I figured. You look awful.

凱西:我就知道。你看起來真糟。

E:Gee, thanks!

艾凡:嗯,謝謝你了!

K:Oh, sorry. I didn't mean it that way. I just meant you really do look sick.

凱西:喔,對不起。我不是那個意思。我的意思是說你真的一臉病容。

E:I know, I know. OK. Let me put my clothes on. I have to use the bathroom.

艾凡:我知道,我知道。好吧,讓我穿好衣服。我必須用一下浴室。

K:I've already had breakfast and cleaned up. It's all yours.

凱西:我已經吃完早餐也漱洗完畢。浴室任你使用。

E:Fine. I'll be out in a minute; then we can go see the doctor.

艾凡:好。我馬上就出來,然後我們可以去看那位醫生。

  旅遊常用英語對話帶翻譯篇二

E:Excuse me, but do you speak English?

艾凡:打擾一下,你會說英語嗎?

P:Nein. Nicht gut. Mein daughter speak the English. Here you wait, OK?

女老闆:不。不好。我的女兒說這個英語。這裏你等一下,好嗎?

E:Uh, sure, proprietress fetches her daughter.

艾凡:呃,沒問題,謝謝。餐館女老闆叫來了她女兒。

D:Hello. My name is Gertrude. May I help you?

女兒:哈囉。我叫葛楚德。需要我幫忙嗎?

E:Whew! I'm sorry, but I can't speak German. May I ask you a question?

艾凡:咻!很抱歉,我不會講德語。我可以請教你一個問題嗎?

D:Yes, of course.

女兒:當然可以。

E:My girlfriend and I...

艾凡:我和我女朋友…

D:Your girlfriend? Where is she?

女兒:你女朋友?她在哪兒?

E:Well, she's in the car waiting.

艾凡:嗯,她在車內等我。

You see, we're lost. We're trying to find the road to Bremen.

你看得出來,我們迷路了。我們正在設法尋找到不來梅的路。

D:You must ask your girlfriend to come in.

女兒:你一定要叫你女朋友進來,

It's cool outside in the car.

待在外面的車子裏很涼的。

And it's night already. First things first.

更何況現在已經是晚上了。重要的事必須先做。

You must be hungry.

你們一定餓了。

Why not have your dinner with us here?

何不在我們這兒吃晚飯呢?

My mother is a great cook.

我媽媽的菜做得很棒。

Bring your girlfriend inside and we'll serve you a dinner you'll never forget.

把你的女朋友帶到餐館裏面來吧,我們會讓你們享用一頓終生難忘的晚餐。

E:And Bremen?

艾凡:那不來梅呢?

D:It's only 20 kilometers from here. But relax now. Enjoy real German cuisine that you won'tfind in the big city.

女兒:從這裏去只有二十公里。現在就輕鬆一下,享受一頓在大城市吃不到的真正德國料理。

E:You talked me into it. I'll go get Kathy now.

艾凡:你說動我了。我現在去叫凱西。

  旅遊常用英語對話帶翻譯篇三

K:This doesn't look like the highway, does it?

凱西:這條路看起來不像是高速公路,像嗎?

E:It sure doesn't. I hate to admit it, but I think I got us lost again.

艾凡:確實不像。雖然我不想承認,不過我想我又搞得我們迷路了。

K:Don't worry. I'll take out the map from the glove compartment and take a look...

凱西:別擔心。我把地圖從雜物櫃裏拿出來看一下…

Uh, where are we?

嗯,我們在哪裏?

E:Somewhere on the road to Bremen, I think.

艾凡:我想我們在往不來梅路上的某個地方。

K:Maybe we'd better find a gas station again.

凱西:也許我們最好再找一家加油站。

E:There doesn't seem to be anything on this road except farm houses.

艾凡:這條路上除了農舍外似乎沒有別的東西了。

And I don't see any signs, either.

而且,我也看不到任何路標。

K:What should we do?

凱西:我們該怎麼辦呢?

E:I'll keep driving ahead. We would lose a lot of time if we backtracked.

艾凡:繼續往前開囉。如果我們倒回頭往原路開的話,會損失許多時間。

K:I trust you. I certainly don't know how to get us to Bremen.

凱西:我信任你。我真的不知道該怎麼做我們才能到達不來梅。

E:I have an idea. There's a restaurant up ahead.

艾凡:我有個主意了。前頭就有家餐館。

I'll get out and find someone who speaks English and ask for directions.

我會下車找個會說英語的人問路。

K:I hope you can. Neither of us speaks German!

凱西:我希望你找得到。我們兩個人都不會講德語!


看了“旅遊常用英語對話帶翻譯”的人還看了:

1.旅遊常用英語對話

2.旅遊三人英語對話

3.關於常用旅遊英語對話精選

4.常用的旅遊英語對話精選

5.旅遊英語必備情景對話