當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於汽車的英語口語

關於汽車的英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.78W 次

我們都知道,英語口語在我們從小到大都是重要的三大科目的之一,同學們一定不可以偷懶哦,所以小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語的情景對話,學習英語就是要花很多時間的,才能更快的提升成績哦,大家趕緊行動起來吧

關於汽車的英語口語

  一我也要買汽車車保險

ATake a seat inside and see what you you will take the Porsche then, sir?

坐進去看看感覺如何。那麼你要租這輛保時捷囉?

BYes, and I want to buy the insurance too. I think it's necessary.

是的,並且我要買保險,這是需要的。

AYou're smart to buy it. At 45 dollars for three days, it is a good deal.

你很聰明。保三天,四十五元,蠻合理的。

BCan I return the car in San Francisco?

我可以在舊金山還車嗎?

ASan Francisco? No, only have this office here. You will have to return it here.

舊金山?不行。我們只在這裏有公司,你必須把車交還到這裏。

BReally? I heard in America you can return rental cars in different cities.

這樣啊?我聽說在美國你可以把車交還到不同的城市。

ANo, sir. That's only with the very big companies.I'm sorry, but this car must be returned to this lot.

只有大公司纔可以。我很抱歉,這輛車只能交還到這個車廠。

BWell, I guess I will have to drive back down then. Hmm. I didn't think of that.

那麼到時我必須把車開下來,我還沒想到這點。

ADo you still want the car, sir?

你還是想租這輛車嗎?

BYes. It will be fun. Driving back down the coast. My girlfriend will like it.

是的,沿着海邊開下來應該很有意思,我女朋友應該會喜歡的。

AIt's a beautiful drive.

沿途風景很美的。

BWhere are the keys?

那鑰匙呢?

AJust a moment, sir. We have to finish filling out the forms.

  二路上堵車Got stuck on traffic

AYou're finally here! What took so long?

你可算到了!怎麼花了這麼長的時間?

BI got stuck in traffic again. There was a terrible traffic jam near the Carrefour intersection.

又遇到堵車了.家樂福那個路口老是特別堵

AIt's always rather congested down there during rush hour. Maybe you should try to find a different route to get home.

那個地段在高峯時間裏總是特別擁堵.也許你該找條別的路回家.

BI don't think it can be avoided, to be honest.

老實說,我覺得這個路口繞不開.

APerhaps it would be better if you started taking public transpot system to work.

沒準你乘公共交通工具去上班會好一些.

BI think it's something that I'll have to consider. The public transport system is pretty good.

這倒可以考慮.公共交通系統還是挺不錯的.

AIt would be better for the environment, too.

對環境也更好些.

BI know. I feel bad about how much my car is adding to the pollution problem in this city.

我明白.我一想到我的車向大氣排放了那麼多的廢氣,我就心情很差.

ATaking the subway would be a lot less stressful than driving as well.

坐地鐵就不會像開車那樣有那麼大的交通壓力.

BThe only problem is that I'm going to really miss having the freedom that you have with a car.

唯一的問題就是我會非常想念開車時的自由自在.

AWell, when it's nicer outside, you can start biking to work. That will give you just as much freedom as your car usually provides.

恩,等到外面天氣再好一些的時候,你可以騎自行車上班,那能夠讓你體會跟開車一樣的自由.

BThat's true. I could certainly use the exercise!

沒錯.我還可以騎車鍛鍊身體!

ASo, are you going to quit driving to work then?

是啊,你現在是不是不想開車上班了?

BYes, it's not good for me or for the environemnt.

對,開車對我的身體和環境都不好.