當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 客戶旅遊情景對話

客戶旅遊情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.9W 次

在展位上,有位顧客向梅諮詢旅遊事務,打算預定旅遊,接下來,小編給大家準備了客戶旅遊情景對話,歡迎大家參考與借鑑。

客戶旅遊情景對話

(M = May, C1= Customer1)

M: Hello, can I help you?

你好,需要幫忙嗎?

C1: Er, yes, I took a brochure yesterday and now I'd like to book a holiday please.

呃,是的。我昨天拿了一本宣傳冊,現在我想

M: OK, which holiday are you interested in?

好多,你對哪個旅遊感興趣?

C1: Em, this one here, on page 34.

嗯,這個,34頁上的。

M: Ooh, yes, that one's on special offer. You get a 10 percent discount, is that the one?

哦,就是現在打特價的,九折,是這個吧?

C1: Yes, that's the one.

對,就是這個。

M: Good. Could you please fill in this booking form. We need your full address and a deposit of 20 percent. You can pay by cash or credit card or cheque.

好的。請您填一下這張預定單。請填您的詳細地址並交付20%的定金。您可以用現金、信用卡或是支票支付

C1: I'll need a receipt.

我要收據。

M: Yes, of course. And within a week you should receive confirmation1 of your booking. We then need to receive the balance at least ten days before the holiday begins.

當然。一週內您會收到我們的確認信息。請在旅遊開始十天前交付餘款。

C1: Thank you very much.

謝謝。

M: OK, if you'd like to fill in this form...

好的,請您填一下這張表……

(M = May, T = Tony, C1= Customer1)

1)

T: Hello, can I help you?

你好,需要幫忙嗎?

C1: Er, yes, young man. I want a holiday in Scotland1 please. I got this brochure2 yesterday and I want to book today.

呃,是的,年輕人。我想去蘇格蘭旅遊。我昨天拿了這本宣傳冊,今天想預定一下。

T: Em? Scotland? We don't do holidays in Scotland, I'm afraid madam.

呃?蘇格蘭?恐怕我們沒有在蘇格蘭的旅遊線路,夫人。

C1: But it says in your brochure, young man.

但是你們的宣傳冊裏有啊,年輕人。

T: Em, let me see. I'm sorry madam, this is not our brochure. I'm afraid you've made a mistake.

哦,讓我看一下。抱歉夫人,這不是我們的宣傳冊,恐怕你弄錯了。

C1: Young man, it says here...

年輕人,在這兒……

T: I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Perhaps you could try 'Norbrook Holidays', over there?

抱歉,抱歉,我想你可以去Norbrook Holidays旅遊公司問一下,就在那邊。

C1 [mumbling as she leaves] Young people nowadays...

現在的年輕人啊……

M: Oh dear! This conference3 hasn't been good for business.

天啊!這個會展可真不怎麼樣!

T: No, not really, it's been very quiet today. We've only had three bookings all morning!

是不怎麼樣,今天都沒什麼人來問。一上午只有三個客人來預定。

2)

(M = May, T = Tony, C2 = Customer2)

T: Yes, sir. Do you need any help?

你好,先生,需要幫忙嗎?

C2: Er, yes. Can you tell me how much this holiday costs, please? On page 26?

呃,是的。這個旅遊要多少錢?26頁這個?

T: Em, yes sir. See there? It costs 858 pounds

哦,先生,在這裏,858英鎊。

C2: Ooooh, that's expensive! How long does it take?

哦,真貴啊!這個旅遊要多長時間?

T: Em, it says there sir, 'This package takes two weeks'.

呃,這裏,"旅行爲期兩週"。

C2: And when does it begin?

什麼時候開始

T: It says here that it begins in September.

這裏有說明,九月開始。

C2: Oh, I can't go in September! Er, do you do trips to Scotland?

哦,9月我去不了。嗯,你們有去蘇格蘭的旅遊嗎?

T: Er, no, not to Scotland, sir.

呃,沒有,沒有蘇格蘭的,先生。

C2: But I really want to go to Scotland.

可是我真的好想去蘇格蘭。

T: Er, I think you are looking for 'Norbrook Holidays', sir. Over there.

呃,我想你可以去Norbrook Holidays 公司問一下,就在那邊。

C2: Thanks son.

謝謝你,年輕人。

T: This is such a waste of time! Why can't people read the brochures4?

真是浪費時間!他們就不能自己看看宣傳冊嗎?

M: Oh, never mind. It's the last day tomorrow.

哦,別在意。明天就是最後一天了。