當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 大學二人英語對話閱讀

大學二人英語對話閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.64W 次

隨着中國經濟的發展和與國際社會聯繫日益緊密,中國人對於英語的重視也與日俱增,對於英語學習的狂熱程度愈發高漲。小編精心收集了大學二人英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

大學二人英語對話閱讀
  大學二人英語對話1

Tom: I really enjoy old Chinese classics are deeply attracting me.

我非常喜歡。這些古老的中國名著深深吸引着我。

Bob: What is your favorite book?

你最喜歡的是哪本書?

Tom: It’s hard to say. I like several of them very much,but I think maybe The Romance of the Three Kingdoms is my favorite.

這很難說。有好幾本書我都非常喜歡,不過也許《三國演義》是我最喜歡的一本書。

Bob: So do I . But I like the Heroes of the Marshes most.

那也是我最喜歡的書之一。不過我最喜歡《水滸傳》。

Tom: I guess that is popular with many people do you like most about it?

我想那本書許多人都喜歡。你最喜歡的是這個作品的哪一方面呢?

Bob: I think it’s the characterization of the are all interesting.

我想是人物性格的刻畫。所有的人物都那麼生動。

Tom: I can’t agree with you any more.

我完全同意。

Bob: The Chinese literature is broad and profound.

中國文學是博大精深的。

  大學二人英語對話2

Lily: Ann,what are you doing?

安,你在幹什麼呢?

Ann: I’m reading a play.

我在讀一個劇本。

Lily: Oh, what play? Who is the writer?

噢,什麼劇本?作者是誰?

Ann: The Peony Pavilion,the writer is Tang Xianzu, a great playwright in Ming Dynasty of China.

《牡丹亭》,作者是湯顯祖,中國明朝一位偉大的劇作家。

Lily: I is called Shakespear of China.

我知道。他被稱爲是中國的莎士比亞。

Ann: Why do you say that Tang Xianzu is Shakespare of China?

爲什麼你說湯顯祖是中國的莎幹比亞?

Lily: Tang Xianzu, like Shakespare, has written many great don’t we call him Shakespare of China?

湯顯祖就像莎士比亞一樣,寫了很多戲劇,我們爲何不可以稱他爲中國的莎士比亞呢?

Ann: It sounds reasonable.

有道理。

  大學二人英語對話3

Ann: Have you ever felt lonely?

你有時會覺得孤獨嗎?

Lily: Yes.

會。

Ann: Do you mind being alone?

那你在不在乎孤獨。

Lily: I don't mind being alone.

我不在乎孤獨。

Ann: Why?

爲什麼?

Lily: Without others,I also can do many things.

沒有其他人,我也能做很多事啊。

Ann: That's right.

說的是沒錯。

Lily: Sometimes I like alone more.

有時我比較喜歡孤獨。

Ann: times I do.

嗯。有時我也是。

Lily: Loneliness, sometimes, is also a kind of enjoyments.

孤獨,有時候也是種享受。

  大學二人英語對話4

麗麗: Wow, this restaurant is really beautiful, let's have a look at it!

哇,這家餐廳真漂亮,進去看看吧!

服務員: Welcome, we've got Western, Chinese dishes. May I take the order now?

歡迎光臨,我們這兒有西餐、中餐,請問您要哪一個?

麗麗: two steak, two baked potatoes and two cups of orange juice.

來兩份牛排、兩份烤土豆和兩杯橘子汁。

小強: It seems too expensive!

好像太貴了!

麗麗: Oh, my God, you can really reach a stingy person.

哦,我的上帝,你可真是個吝嗇達人。


看了“大學二人英語對話”的人還看了:

1.大學英語兩人對話

2.大學兩人英語口語對話

3.二人英語情景對話帶翻譯

4.哈佛大學校園生活情景對話

5.有關大學生活情景對話