當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 日常生活情景對話:英國村莊和家庭旅館

日常生活情景對話:英國村莊和家庭旅館

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.14K 次

下面本站小編爲大家帶來日常生活情景對話,歡迎大家學習!

日常生活情景對話:英國村莊和家庭旅館

 日常生活情景對話:英國村莊

Todd: OK. Hello!

你好!

Steven: Hello, there!

你好!

Todd: How are you doing today?

你今天好嗎?

Steven: Pretty good.

很好。

Todd: Could you please introduce yourself!

請你介紹一下自己!

Steven: Yeah! My name is Steven. And I come from the north of England.

好的。我的名字叫史蒂文。我來自英格蘭北部。

Todd: Oh, reAlly! Where in the north of England?

真的嗎!北英格蘭的哪裏?

Steven: A little village called Gawsworth.

一個名叫Gawsworth的小村莊。

Todd: Mm-hm. Is it a big place?

村莊大嗎?

Steven: No, it's about 10,000 people I think.

不大,大概有1萬人口。

Todd: Oh, really! Do you go back there often?

真個!你經常回去嗎?

Steven: Not so often. The last time I went back was Christmas.

我不經常回去。我上次回去是聖誕節。

Todd: Oh, really! OK. Did you have a good time?

真的!你在那兒而過得怎麼樣?

Steven: Yeah, it was very nice. I saw old friends and family and did the usual Christmas things.

我在那兒過得很好。我見了朋友和家人,過了一個愉快的聖誕節。

Todd: What actually are the usual Christmas things?

聖誕節具體要做什麼?

Steven: Oh, I guess, uh, a lot of eating and a lot of drinking and a lot of laughing. Just general fun and games I guess.

聖誕節,我們大快朵頤,暢飲豪飲,大聲歡笑。我們還有聖誕節的歡樂氣氛和小遊戲。

Todd: How many of your family members still live in this town?

你還有多少家庭成員住在那裏。

Steven: Well they don't mum and dad live in the , my brother and sister actually live pretty close to this town, so my family is all in that general area.

實際上他們都搬家了,我父母住在鎮上,我的兄弟姐妹住得離鎮子不遠。所以我家人都住在鎮子附近。

Todd: Oh, OK. Great. Thanks a lot Steven.

好的。謝謝你,史蒂文。

 日常生活情景對話:家庭旅館

Todd: OK. Daisuke, we're going to talk about the guesthouse. We live at the same guesthouse.

好的,大輔,我們來談談小型家庭旅館。我們住在一家旅館。

Daisuke: Yes.

是的。

Todd: There's lots of people here.

這兒住着很多人。

Daisuke: Yep.

是的。

Todd: Um, what do you think about the guesthouse?

你覺得這家旅館怎麼樣?

Daisuke: It's quite nice to meet different people from different countries.

住在這兒很好,總能認識來自不同國家的人。

Todd: Uh-huh, what do you do at night at the guesthouse?

晚上你在旅館都做什麼?

Daisuke: At night?

晚上?

Todd: Yeah!

是的!

Daisuke: Normally, I work quite early, so I start working quite early so, I'm sleeping at night.

通常,我很早工作,我每天都要早起工作,所以我晚上睡覺早。

Todd: Oh, you don't party with the people, or have drinks or anything?

你不參加聚會嗎,喝酒或是做其他的事?

Daisuke: Only on Saturday. But Saturday, after I work, after work I go to Ginza to have a drink with my workmates.

只有週六會。但週六也要在我完成工作後,下班後我去銀座和我的同事喝一杯。

Todd: Oh, OK.

哦,好的。

Daisuke: Then, I come back quite late, so maybe I stay here maybe for two hours or something.

然後,我回來得很晚,也許只能回來待2個小時左右。

Todd: Oh, really! Oh, OK. Um, and do you know everybody at the guesthouse? Do you know everybody here?

哦,真的!好的。你認識這家旅館的所有人嗎?你認識這兒的所有人?

Daisuke: I don't think I know everbody, but I know some people who comes down to the first floor, and yeah.

我想我不認識所有人,但我認識一些經常下樓到一層的人。

Todd: Yeah, you just hang out?

好的,你剛回來嗎?

Daisuke: Hang out.

我剛剛出去了。

Todd: Yeah, OK, um, and how long do you plan to live here at the guesthouse?

好的,你打算在旅館住多久?

Daisuke: My plan is, um, I'm gonna live here within one month, so it will be, uh, four months.

我的計劃是,嗯,再在旅館裏住1個月,也就是說一共4個月。

Todd: Four months. Oh, you're going to move.

4個月。你要搬走了。

Daisuke: Yeah.

是的。

Todd: Really? Why?

真的?爲什麼?

Daisuke: Uh, I'm searching for the job in the restaurant. As long as, as I get the job I'd like to move and live close to the restaurant. Cause the restaurant life is quite long hours, so I have to live, you know, live close to the restaurant. Get some sleep.

我正在一家餐館裏找工作。我一有工作,我就會搬到餐館附近住。因爲餐館都是長時間營業,所以我必須住得離餐館近一些。這樣能多睡會兒。

Todd: Yeah. What kind of restaurant job? Cook or waiter or..?

好的。你在餐館裏做什麼工作?廚師還是服務員?

Daisuke: A chef.

我是廚師。

Todd: A chef?

廚師?

Daisuke: A cook, of course cook.

廚師,當然了,廚師。

Todd: Oh, OK.

好的。

Daisuke: I don't get any skills, I don't have any skills, so I have to start from the bottom, but, I want to do the Japanese cuisine.

我沒有任何技能,我沒有任何烹飪技能,所以我必須從頭學起,但我想學習製作日本料理。

Todd: Oh, OK. Great! Alright thanks a lot Daisuke.

哦,好的。真棒!十分謝謝你,大輔。