當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 1分鐘二人英語對話帶翻譯

1分鐘二人英語對話帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.63W 次

展開情景對話是培養學生學習英語積極性行之有效的方法。本站小編整理了1分鐘二人英語對話帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 100%;">1分鐘二人英語對話帶翻譯
  1分鐘二人英語對話帶翻譯篇一

J: Jack and Mary broke up.

傑克和瑪麗分手了。

A: it’s so sad. They had been together for only two months. Do you know what the matter was?

真令人傷心!他們在一起只有2個月。你知道爲什麼嗎?

J: Mary said Jack was cheating on her. Jack was seeing a girl from his hometown. One day, Maey saw them

holding hands and ended the relationship immediately.

瑪麗說傑克揹着她和別人交往。傑克和他的一個老鄉一直很曖昧。一天,瑪麗看見他們手牽着手,當場就和他分手了。

A: really? I’m very surprised. He doesn’t look like a guy who’d ever do that sort of thing, right?

真的嗎?我感到很意外。傑克看起來不像那種人,是吧?

J: no, he doesn’t. Anyway, she found out that he had been two-timing her for a long time.

不像。不過,瑪麗發現他腳踩兩隻船已經很長時間了。

A: maybe it is for the best. They are not suitable for each other because they have nothing in common and are completely different people.

也許這樣對彼此都好。他們根本不適合,沒有共同語言,性格也不和。

J: how so?

怎麼說?

A: he is an extrovert while she is an introvert. He likes parties while she hates them.

他外向她內向,他喜歡聚會而她討厭聚會。

J: poor Mary! She really liked him.

瑪麗真可憐!她以前很喜歡傑克。

A: anyway, she was right to end things and she deserves better.

不過,她這樣做比較明智,她應該遇到更好的。

B: do you think they’ll get back together?

你覺得他們會和好嗎?

A: no, I don’t think so. I know Mary. Once she makes a decision, she won’t change her mind.

我不這麼認爲。我瞭解瑪麗,她一旦做了決定,就很難改變了。

J: I hope she’ll recover soon.

真希望她能快點回復過來。

A: so do I.

我也是。

  1分鐘二人英語對話帶翻譯篇二

A: this is tough to say, Jordan, but I think we should break up.

喬丹,我知道這很痛苦,但是我們還是分手吧。

J: are you serious?

你不是開玩笑吧?

A: yes, I mean it.

不,我很認真。

J: but why? Did I do anything wrong?

但是,爲什麼啊?我做錯了什麼嗎?

A: no, we are just too different. This isn’t working.

沒有,只是我們性格太不同了。我們之間不會有結果的。

J: hey, come on. It’s too early to say that. We can fix things.

啊,別這樣。現在說這些太早了,我們可以在一起的。

A: I have thought about it for a while. I think it’s time to move on for both of us.

我已經想了很長時間了,我想我們還是各走各的路吧。

J: but I still love you.

但是我還是深愛着你的。

A: I’m sorry.

對不起。

J: I knew this would happen some day…

我知道遲早會有這一天的。

A: then why didn’t you talk to me?

那你爲什麼不早告訴我呢?

J: well. It’s not all my fault, Anna…

可是,也不是全是我的錯,安娜。

A: I don't want to argue with you anymore. This is going to be tough, but et’s try and be friends.

我不想再和你吵了。我知道一定會很難受,但是我們還是做普通朋友吧。

J: I would like that Anna, but I think I’ll need a little space for a bit.

好吧,安娜,我想靜一靜。

A: I think we’ll be better off if we are apart.

我想我們還是分開好。

J: shall we keep pur friendship?

我們還能做朋友嗎?

A: sure, let’s just be friends.

當然,我們還是朋友。

  1分鐘二人英語對話帶翻譯篇三

A: Jane was uptight about riding the roller coaster.

B: Yeah, the height and speed gave her cold feet.

A: She almost chickened out when she heard the screams of those scared cats who got on first.

B: She was in a cold sweat but went on anyway because her boyfriend got on with her.

A: 一想到坐過山車Jane就緊張得要命。

B: 是啊,過山車又高又快,嚇得她怯場。

A: 聽到那些在她面前坐過山車的膽小鬼們一聲聲的驚叫,她嚇得差點開溜。

B: 儘管嚇得直冒冷汗,但她還是去坐過山車了,因爲她男朋友陪着她。


看了“1分鐘二人英語對話帶翻譯”的人還看了:

1.二人英語情景對話帶翻譯

2.3分鐘經典的二人英語對話

3.2分鐘二人英語對話精選

4.關於二人英語對話帶翻譯精選

5.二人英語一分鐘對話精選