當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 酒店英語情景對話大全

酒店英語情景對話大全

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.65W 次

情境語境在英語對話教學中起到了非常重要的角色,直接影響初中英語教學的質量和教學的效果。小編精心收集了酒店英語情景對話,供大家欣賞學習!

酒店英語情景對話大全
  酒店英語情景對話1

A Hello,this is QuaCheng hotel,is there anything I can help you,sir?

你好,這裏是泉城大酒店,請問您需要什麼服務

B Yes, I'd like to book a room.

我需要預訂一間房

A Sure,we have different type of rooms,which would you like to choose?

我們酒店有不同類型的房間,您需要哪種房間呢?

B I'm not very certain,could you give me a brief introduction,please?

我不是很確定,你能不能給我做一下簡單的介紹?

A Ok,our hotel provides standard single room and double room,accordingly,we Also have special treatment for VIP.

好的,我們酒店提供標準單人間和標準雙人間,除此之外還有對貴賓的特殊套房

B Thank you,I want to reserve a single room which is better located between 4th floor to 7 ,I need the personnel in your hotel to open the window and clean the room before I arrive that ok?

謝謝,我想預定一間單人標準間,最好是介於4樓到7樓之間的。嗯,我需要你們的工作人員在我到達九點前打開窗戶並打掃房間,可以嗎?

A Ok,sir,I already taken some notes about your let me check the room on my ,one standard single room in 6th floor and the number is 0603,need clean and open the window,anything else?

好的,先生,我已經記下了你的要求。我先在電腦上查詢一下。嗯,6樓的603房間,需要打掃並打開窗戶,還有什麼要求嗎?

B Thanks,how much does it cost?

謝謝,房間費用是多少錢

A That is 580 RMB

房費是580元

B Don't your hotel have discount?

你們沒有折扣嗎?

A I'm terribly sorry, you need a discount,you should be our VIP and stay here for at least 3 days.

非常抱歉,先生。如果你想打折必須是我們酒店的協議客戶,並且至少住三天

B OK,that's alright!

好,那就算了

A When will you arrive at our hotel,sir?

您什麼時候能到達,先生?

B Around 15 to 3 P.M.

下午2點45

A 's a great honour for us to serve for you and we are all waitting for your arrival.!

好的,能爲您服務是我們酒店的榮幸,我們在此恭候您的光臨!

B Thank you very much!Byebye!

謝謝,再見!

  酒店英語情景對話2

R: Good morning. Can I help you?

R:早上好。我能爲您做些什麼嗎?

T: Good morning. I think there should be two rooms booked for us? In the names of Tony Marshall and May Hunter.

T:早上好。我們訂了兩間房,名字是託尼o馬歇爾和梅o亨特。

R: Umm, just a moment.

R:請稍等。

T: We're attending the 'Sun, Sea and Sand' conference and exhibition.

T:我們是來參加"太陽、海洋和沙灘"會展的。

R: Well sir, I'm afraid you have nothing booked. All we have left are two small rooms at the front of the hotel. They will be a bit noisy I'm afraid, as there is a pub opposite.

R:抱歉,先生,你們沒有預訂過房間。我們現在還剩兩個賓館前面的小間。恐怕會有點吵,因爲對面有個酒吧。

T: What? That's terrible! How did that happen? What do you want to do May? Should we find somewhere else?

T:什麼?太糟糕了!怎麼會這樣呢?梅,你打算怎麼辦?我們去找其他賓館嗎?

M: Well, I suppose we have no choice, really. It's too late to find another hotel now. We'll just have to take them.

M:我覺得我們沒有選擇了。去找其他的賓館太遲了。我們就住這兩間吧。

R: Right, so that's all booked now. We'll need you to sign a credit card voucher in advance.

R :好的,那麼就訂這兩間房了。你們需要提前籤一下信用卡的單據。

T: OK. Oh no, I can't seem to find my card. And where's my wallet?

T:好的。哦,不,我找不到信用卡了。我錢包哪去了?

M: Did you leave it somewhere? In the taxi?

M:你把它丟在哪了嗎?出租車上?

T: Oh no! I think I did, I left my wallet in the taxi. I put it on the seat when we got in. Oh what a disaster!

T:哦,我想是的,我把錢包忘在出租車上了。我們上車的時候我把它放在座位上了。太糟糕了!

R: Careful sir, your briefcase!

R:先生,小心,你的公文包!

T: Aaagh! All over the floor. All my papers!

T:啊!我的文件散了一地!

R: Not to worry sir. We'll soon get them together.

R:別擔心,我們馬上就能收好。

T: Sorry, May. What a mess, oh what a mess! I'll have to phone the taxi company to see if they found my wallet. Em, by the way, can you lend me some change for the phone?

T:對不起,梅。太亂套了,太亂套了!我得給出租車公司打電話,看他們能不能找到我的錢包。哦,對了,你能借我點錢打電話嗎?

M: OK. Here you are.

M:好的,給你。

  酒店英語情景對話3

R = receptionist, T = Tony, M = May

R: Good morning. Can I help you?

R:早上好!我能爲您做些什麼嗎?

T: Good morning. I think there should be two rooms booked for us, in the names of Tony Marshall and May Hunter.

T:早上好。我們訂了兩間房,名字是託尼·馬歇爾和梅·亨特。

R: Umm, just a moment. Yes, two single rooms with en-suite bathrooms?

R:請稍等。是的,兩個帶獨立衛生間的單人間,對嗎?

T: That's right. We're attending the 'Sun, Sea and Sand' conference and exhibition. Does that mean we get a discount?

T:是的。我們是來參加"太陽、海洋和沙灘"會展的,可以享受優惠嗎?

R: Yes. We are one of the conference partner hotels, so there is a ten per cent discount. Is it for ten days? Is that right?

R:可以。我們是會議合作賓館之一,所以有10%的折扣。你們住10天,對吧?

M: Yes, until the thirteenth. That's ten days.

M:是的,住到13號,剛好10天。

R: Right then. We'll need you to sign a credit card voucher in advance. But when you check out, you can settle the account by card or cash, or cheque, as you wish.

R:好的。你們需要提前籤一下信用卡的單據,帳單在退房的時候結算,可以用信用卡、現金或者支票。

T: OK, thanks.

T:好的,謝謝。

R: Right. You, Ms. Hunter, are in room 202 and you, Mr. Marshall, are in room 207. If you take the lift over there to the second floor the porter will accompany you with the baggage.

R:亨特女士在202房間,馬歇爾先生在207房間。你們乘電梯到二樓,有搬運工在那裏幫你們搬行李。

M: Thank you very much.

M:非常感謝。


看了“酒店英語情景對話”的人還看了:

1.英語情景對話大全

2.酒店英語基本對話

3.酒店情景英語會話

4.酒店常見英語對話

5.酒店中英文情景對話精選