當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 關於寫信可以用到英語句子

關於寫信可以用到英語句子

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7.68K 次

英語有很用處的哦,所以大家一定要好好學習英語哦,小編今天就給大家分享一下英語的口語,英語是不能光靠死記硬背的,一定要開口練習一下,大家有時間一定要好好看看,提高一下英語成績希望能幫助到大家。

關於寫信可以用到英語句子

  同意

我們同意你們關於……的意見。

We agree with you on...

We agree with you on the following issues... (我們同意以下幾點。)

我們完全同意您信上所提出的所有問題。

We are in full agreement with the points raised in your letter. *raise 表示“提出質問、異議”。

We are in complete agreement with the points outlined in your letter.

我們非常高興能有機會……

We are very pleased to have the opportunity to...

We are very pleased to be in a position to... *較繞圈子的說法。

我們非常高興地……

We will be delighted to...

We will be delighted to meet with you on June 4, 1998. (我們非常高興地期待着能在1998年6月4日見到您。)

陳述自己的見解

我們認爲……

We think that...

We believe that... (我們相信……)

We understand that... (我們理解……)

我們強烈地感到……

We feel strongly that...

We feel strongly that our products are the best. (我們強烈地感到我們的產品是最好的。)

我們所理解的是……

It is our understanding that...

We understand that...

我們對……完全沒有異議。

We do not anticipate any objections to...

We do not anticipate any objections to your proposal. (我們對貴社的提議沒有任何異議。)

我們找不到任何理由……

We can see no reason why... *直譯是“我們不明白爲什麼必須……的理由。”Why以下是說話人認爲不太合適的事情。“我們一向不認爲……”、“我們對不那樣做沒有異議”、以這種煞有介事的語氣使對方感激。

  反駁對方

我們不清楚您到底是怎麼想的。

It is not (quite) clear to us what you had in mind.

It is not clear to us what you meant.

It is not clear to us what you intended.

使我們擔心的一點是……

The one point that concerned us (a little) was... *concern “擔心,在意”。

The one point that troubled us was...

我們對……感到擔心和掛念。

We have become concerned with regards to...

We have become concerned with regards to the shipment schedule. (我們對裝船的日程感到擔心和掛念。)

中立的答覆

我們正在……過程中。

We are (now) in the process of... *in the process “正在……,……正在進行中”。

We are in the process of reviewing your suggestion. (我們正在重新研究貴社所提出的方案。)

我們非常重視……

We value ... highly.

We value your suggestion highly. (我們非常重視貴社所提出的建議。)

我們非常感謝您提出的這件事。

We thank you for raising the issue. *內容可能是好,也可能是壞。

您的建議將由……進行討論。

Your suggestions are being followed up by...

Your suggestions are being followed up by our committee. (您的建議將在我們委員會進行討論。)

Your suggestions are being reviewed by...

  否定的回答

我們希望您能理解我們這次行動的理由。

We hope you will understand our reason for this action. *表達不利於對方的事情時,重要的是在表達方式上下工夫。

我們很難接受……

It would be difficult for us to accept... *還有商量餘地的情況下。

It would be difficult for us to accept the revision to our shipping schedule. (就我們的裝船日程來說,再作修改會是很困難的。)

非常遺憾,我們不能……

We regret that we are unable to... *已沒有商量的餘地。

We regret that we are unable to alter our pricing schedule. (很遺憾,我們不能更改價目表。)

除……之外,沒有選擇的餘地。

We have no alternative but to... *用於最後階段的信函中。alternative 是指“替代的手段、方法”。

因此,我們採取的立場是……

Consequently we are in the position to... *後接否定性的內容。consequently 表示“最終結果地”。

我方的行爲和說明

我非常高興地向您推薦……

We are pleased to you.

我們與……有非常親密的關係。

We work closely together with...

我們已經得知……

We are also told that...

修改後規定……

The amendment provides that... *amendment “改正”。

The amendment provides that you can no longer ship after the tenth of each month. (更改後的規定是每月10號以後不能裝船。)

以下的條件表明……

The following conditions show that... *用於否定的內容時。

The following conditions show that each shipment must arrive before noon. (以下的條件表明各種貨物必須在正午以前送到。)

這種變更意味着將會推遲……

The effect of this change will be to delay...